*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100954-Mirror-math
Rated: E · Prose · Experience · #2100954
Description of looking into a mirror, rough

At first, with some timidity, I look at the mirror and see a man with a curious brand of casualty, like he is acting how he thinks everyone acts in front of a mirror, he wanted to be convinced that any on looker would see an uneventful moment. And then suddenly, either because of his demeanor or in spite of it (the first of many unverifiable conundrums of concealed consequence), I feel the fear of the unknown. Realizing that I will not likely ever know what another human being might experience when looking at themselves in the mirror, but with that I do know one thing to be certain, no one will ever or would be in the position to tell me if I'm doing it right. A weight is lifted and a secret gained. "Every time? You should be over this by now, what if someone saw you standing here staring into the mirror, what would they think?"
© Copyright 2016 karosorakaros (karosorakaros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100954-Mirror-math