*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102008-Jumbo---the-Jumbo-sized-Gorilla
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #2102008
Jumbo, a skinny gorilla, wants to be bigger. One day he finds something that may help him.
         Jumbo was a skinny gorilla. This was unusual because all gorillas are muscular or at least a bit chubby. Jumbo was trying to be like the last ones. He was eating, eating, eating until stuffing himself so much that he couldn't move and then slept, but he hasn't gained even a pound so far. His metabolism of a youngster kept the fat away. Until that fateful day…

         'Dude, you should see this!’ said Jimbo, Jumbo’s best friend. He was muscular but his excess eating was showing. He had a stocky figure, with big muscles and vast, chubby belly. He liked being strong and big and he enjoyed overstuffing his gut. He ate as much as Jumbo and the calories found their way either to his gut or his muscles. He was how Jumbo wanted to look like.

         After a short hike, they reached a campsite. Jumbo saw some pills lying on the ground. Next to them was an empty box on which was written 'Enlarger’. He tried one of them and found it pretty tasty. He quickly ate them all. After exploring some more, they found a poster of muscular humans with incredibly big guts tackling with each other. They stayed there for a while and then went back where the other gorillas were living. Jumbo ate his usual enormous dinner and went to sleep, rubbing his stuffed belly.

         The scientist was finishing his report. He was sent in a jungle by the world sumo federation. He loved sumo and agreed immediately. He had to research some kind of plant that supposedly made gaining belly fat easier. After researching for about a month, he managed to create pills that made gaining belly fat and muscle really easy. But their effects were short - once swallowed, they were effective only for a day. After even more research, he found that if you swallow more then four at once, their effects would be weaker but last for longer. And if you swallow ten or more, you get not only prolonged effects but strong ones, too. He was the living evidence - he was as thin as stick when he went there and when he returned, he could pass as sumo wrestler. And Jumbo have eaten fifteen.

Sorry for mistakes, English isn't my first language.

© Copyright 2016 Thepkmntrainer (steelix123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102008-Jumbo---the-Jumbo-sized-Gorilla