*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102010-Hubby-In-Trouble
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2102010
Hi, I'm Rose. This is just an exciting event that took place in my life a few days ago.
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. My husband Vi and I had done nothing but cuddle in the bed all day. It was around 4 in the evening, when I remembered, I had a few errands to run. As I started getting dressed to leave, Vi sat on the edge of the bed with an adorable pout. Now, he has these insanely handsome and rugged look. But when he pouts like a baby, its the most adorable sight to look at.

“What?” I asked, as he continued to stare at me.

“Do you have to go?” He asked. I nodded, rolling my eyes. He was back from his tour just for a couple of days. He traveled most of the year. And thus, I missed him a lot.

“Why don't you stay? We can have some fun.” He smirked. As much as I was dying to have 'fun' with him, I knew I had to go. I smiled and sat on his lap. His hands straddled my waist and gave my butt a tight squeeze.

“I'm sorry, but I gotta go, boo.” I said. To that, he bit his bottom lip on purpose and eyed me lustfully, turning me on. That idiot knew how to pull my strings. “Don't bite that lip. It turns me on, you know.” I added.

He cocked an eyebrow, flashing a cheesy smile. “Then stay! Let's have sex.” He said, gently pecking my lips. I traced my hand along his hard jaw, feeling his rough stubble under my skin. I so wanted to push him down on the bed and kiss him everywhere!

“I can't, Vi..” I mumbled, flashing a weak smile. He grunted and sighed.

“Fine. But you've to pay the price for leaving me turned on.” He smirked.

“Ouh okay.. what do I have to do?” I asked, imitating his naughty smile. He held me close, pressing my body against his.

“Tie me up. Turn me on. Leave me here, all hard. You know how to do that, baby..” He spoke softly, being dangerously close to me. A smile instantly formed on my face.

Vi and I were both into bondage. Nothing serious. Just light bondage. Once, he had expressed his fantasy of being tied up and being helpless. I found it very exciting as I have always wanted someone to tie up and tease. It felt then, like we were made for each other. And it had been a couple of months, since Vi and I had been playing this little game. He would get tied up and teased. Sometimes, he would be just gagged while we cuddled or watched movies. It turned us both on.

His idea at the moment excited me. I smiled and got up to guide him to a chair near the dresser. I made him take off his shirt, exposing his muscles. I fetched some tape, my dirty panties, an old scarf and a pair of handcuffs. Without wasting another moment, I handcuffed him to the chair; his hands at the back.

“Are you sure that you want to stay here tied up while I'm gone?” I asked. He just smiled at me, indicating that he was sure.

I grabbed my old, plain white silk scarf and blindfolded him first. I then grabbed the role of duct tape and wrapped it around his eyes, making the blindfold tight.

“Babe, you're improving!” He chuckled.

“I know!” I laughed.

“Are you done?” He asked.

“Nah uh. You forgot something!” I said, grabbing my dirty panties. And before he could utter another word, I stuffed them into his mouth and wrapped some tape over it. He was gagged nice and tight.

“Mmmpppphhhhh !! Mmmppphhh..” I smiled at those muffled words coming out of his mouth. He looked so damn hot in bondage! I could already feel myself falling weak on my knees.

“So!” I gulped. “Now that you're all tied up, I can leave, right?”

“Mmmppphhhhh.. mmmppphhh mmmm...” I did not understand anything he said, or rather 'tried' to say. I sat down on his lap and unbuckled his jeans. My hand cupped his crotch, making him shiver a bit. He let out a moan as I started rubbing and massaging it gently.

Vi moaned a little louder as I planted a trail of soft kisses from the nape of his neck to his collarbone and down till his chest.

“Now when I get back, I want to see you as hard as you are right now. Do you get that?” I spoke, squeezing his cheeks in my palm. He nodded like a good boy, taking sharp breaths.

“I'm leaving now. Okay, baby?” I asked.

“Mmmpphhh..” He moaned. I gently kissed his gagged lips, causing him to shift a little.

“And oh! Since you're all tied up..” I moved my hand towards the back pocket of his jeans and took out his wallet. “I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I took your credit card.” I said.

“Mmmppphhhhhh?? Mmpphhh !!! Mmmppphhh !!” He tried to yell as a protest.

“Oh shut up, Vi! I'm sure you'd have no respect for me if I didn't take it.” I said.

He sighed defeated, as I imagined him rolling his eyes under than blindfold. “Mmmpphhh..” I guess that meant 'fine, take it!'

I smiled and pulled him in a quick hug before leaving.

***

It took me an hour to come back. Vi was obviously, still tied up! I entered my room, and as expected, he was in the same position and still as hard as I had left him.That's my boy!

I went over and untied his hands. I took him to the bed and got under him, all naked. That day, we ended our lazy Sunday with this little bondage game of ours!
© Copyright 2016 LittleMissMalik (lilmissmalik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102010-Hubby-In-Trouble