*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102721-Trumped-up-America
Rated: ASR · Other · Comedy · #2102721
My view on what Donald Trump will do with America, enjoy! (This is a comedy short story)
After Donald Trump became President Trump, the charges pressed for sexual assault were mysteriously dropped and !CASED CLOSED!, Hillary Clinton was prosecuted and thrown in jail by Trump himself. Construction of the wall began immediately and Trump commanded that Mexico pay the bill and will force them if necessary, of course Mexico refused and President Enrique Nieto told Trump on the phone to stick his finger up his goddamn anal cavity!

The next day Trump aired on live TV stating that all immigrants (especially Mexicans plus the illegal ones) shall be loaded on to trucks, bus, taxis and any other mode of transport and shall be kicked off at the border on Mexico's side, this was revenge for Enrique not agreeing to pay the bill. Now Hillary was raging in prison at Trump blowing up the Clinton foundation while also booting Bill Clinton into Canada with the rest of the Clinton's.

Trump to be honest was really going over the top, he ensured Obama released his birth certificate and it turns out he was an 'illegal immigrant used by the bilderburg group to run America' as he quoted so he kicked his sore arse out of america and into the Caribbean.

Think it needs or improvement or just needs more content? Review or send me a message on your thoughts and ideas.
© Copyright 2016 kajidoh (samuell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102721-Trumped-up-America