*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102790-Circus-City
by Jake
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2102790
These are normal clowns. They have a thirst for blood and a hunger for little kids.
Before...

It was a vacation pass. Not very unusual. Just a small card with a big YOU WON! On the front. Nothing special. This card was sent out to two families. They both were happy. Siblings got along, parents loved their kids, happiness all around. They won a trip to Circus city. The kids were ecstatic.
The Teirms were happy to finally have a vacation. Tina Teirm is a stay at home mom that loves to cook and clean. She has a awesome body with ever so popular hour glass figure. Shoulder length brown hair framed a flawless face. She was absolutely stunning, attracting stares like a magnet everywhere she went.
Tina has three kids— two boys and a daughter— whom she loves with all her heart. Her oldest was Jimmy at 17 years. He was tall with his father's broad shoulders and her green eyes. Her youngest was Linda at 9 years old. She was small and frail with beauitful blonde hair and her father's blue eyes. Then there was Timmy at 13 years old. He had the same build and eyes as his brother. In fact, despite the age difference they almost looked like twins.
Then there are the Evansons. This is a lovely family of four. Both Laya and John Evanson work leaving their two teenage kids— a boy and a girl— to take care of themselves. Selena was 16 years old, with long red hair like her mother's and a body all the boys at school drool over. She had long legs and irish pale .skin. Freddie, also 16, was tall and buff. He was covered with thick corded muscle and played quarterback for his school. He His short hair was as red as his sister's. As a matter of fact the two are fraternal twins.
Yep! Two big happy families. They are on their way to Circus City. They never questioned the fact they won something like this without having entered any contests. They were too excited at the thought of a vacation.

If only they knew......



Chapter one
         The Teirms drove down an old country road in silence. James contemplated turning on the radio but thought otherwise. It was so peaceful. He was do fifty-five down a scenic highway somewhere in rural in Oregon. It was beautiful, so green and filled with life. The trees spaced so you can see up to twenty feet in. He glimpsed some deer running through the trees and smiled. He would love to live up here. He wouldn't even from cold winters. In Bakersfield California there wasn't really a winter. Just summer and fall.


© Copyright 2016 Jake (chevy0967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102790-Circus-City