*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102825-When-Darkness-Falls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Preface · Paranormal · #2102825
The First Vampire Redemption Story - Can they be redeemed?
A Southern Belle living her dream life in Paris, Lexie Miles is devastated when her best friend Emma is brutally murdered by vampires. From that moment her "dream-life" begins to crumble. She discovers that not only was Emma living a double life, but her boss, Tom Grant is as well. She is plunged into a 500 year old secret that takes her on an unimaginable path. When Lexie's mother comes to Paris for her thirtieth birthday, Lexie is bequeathed with a birthright that gives her super-being abilities and the dubious gift of being "The Chosen One". Her entire life has been a lie and she is furious.

Lexie meets Etienne Benoit, head of a secret society, and is inexplicably drawn to him. She ignites in Etienne a sizzling desire that refuses to be ignored. Lexie must come to terms that she may be falling in love with a vampire despite the fact that she is a vampire executioner. She reluctantly accept her legacy and accompanies Tom and Etienne to the Society's headquarters in Southern France. In an email from Emma, they discover the first clue in what proves to be a race against time and the dark forces that threaten everything Etienne has created.

Lexie's kidnapping and Tom's murder at the hands of Etienne's son Francois and his partner, Marielle, spurs Etienne to take drastic action. The result leaves Lexie alone and despairing that she will ever see her love again. She might even be forced to kill him.

But, Lexie is not a quitter. She vows she will never give up on Etienne. She WILL find a way to return him to the "light" side.
© Copyright 2016 Erotica (adultfiction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2102825-When-Darkness-Falls