*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104090-scene-1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2104090
Scene from my novel
"Lets go over this again." Aunt Molly said wiping some invisible dust from my shoulder.

I groaned but the look she gave me had me opening my mouth really quick, " If anyone asked my name is Dana Baker I'm 17 and moved here from Texas."

"And if anyone asked you about the school you went to or the murder what do you say?" She asked still messing with my shirt her nerves were coming out.

" I didn't know the girl who died really well you know." I replied the same lines I've had to say for ten years flowed out perfectly.

"Good now we can't have anyone finding out anything like the last town I want this to be are last move." She said it so calmly like five weeks ago we didn't kill a family. The faces kept haunting me, reminding me of the monster I had become couldn't she see that.

"Yes aunt Molly but I should be on my way." I said pulling her hands from my collar making my way out the door their faces swimming through my head.

When we had moved to West,Texas seven months ago I thought that it would be our last move no more killings things would be perfect. It was a small town with a population of 2,000 everyone knew each other. So big news from the city wouldn't reach there everything I gone perfect I had even made a friend. It was all so perfect, perfectly perfect until she started getting noisy wanting to know why I needed to move how things were at my old schools. Then she started out finding out my information on me like about the murder at my old school and researching my life then she founded out the truth. The first murder that I ever committed, I tired to get her to keep her mouth shut forgot what she found out. And it was so perfect, perfectly perfect and then one night I went over to her home her parents weren't there my aunt had invited them over saying that she need to talk but I knew what that meant and what I had to do.

As I made my way there the trees seemed to sway and move with my every step watching me calculating my every move. I know they knew what I was about to do the life I would take on this said night. They enjoyed torturing me with their stares oh how they liked to stare but maybe they liked the thought of me killing someone their blood on my hands. When I had reached her door my heart began to race and when she opened the door I seemed to see red the only things I remembered was me pushing her into the house the door slamming shut and my fist warped around her neck. The next day I remember waking in my aunt's car I didn't have to say a word we were on the run again.

© Copyright 2016 R.L. Lewis (r.l.l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2104090-scene-1