*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105292-Shun-canon-story
by Flopti
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2105292
Only those who I know who know the character will fully understand. But read if you wish.
Over 800 years ago, the dimensions were at war. This was a time of crisis that has never been seen since. Whilst there is still conflict within each dimension to this day, there hasn't been a multi-dimensional war since that moment. To prevent such chaos from ever happening again, a being was created to keep peace and balance between each dimension. He would be the one known as Shun.

Shun began training at the age of 15 under a master that he himself cannot remember. The training was intense, but as Shun was born with such high duty, he had to complete each task, despite the side-effects that stood by him. (If you want to know, those side-effects simply include fatigue, stitch, cramp etc.) He completed the training in just 7 months. To put that into comparison, it would take an average of 2 and 1/2 years to complete the training he underwent. Shortly after, Shun's master was slaughtered by a gang of street hustlers. He heard of the news and rushed to his master's home. Of course, it was far to late at this point but Shun was determined to gain revenge.

This is when he taught himself the magic known as 'ky-ki.' A magic that very few even managed to form an orb out of, let alone master it. He never found those street hustlers, which scarred him for the best part of 100 years.

During those 100 years, he had forgotten most about his master. However, Shun traveled what he calls home the 'Ellik' dimension. He met many powerhouses who shared their experiences and spells. He fought many foes and gained many allies. His power gaining by the second.

Whilst he was in the Ellik dimension, he came across a foe who would be the first to defeat Shun in a one-on-one contest. The dark-heart embodiment of evil Tecton. Shun went into the battle over confident and over determined, resulting in Tecton prevailing.

Tecton left Shun for dead. However, Shun was able to survive the injuries. He then spent the next 200 years in exile. Any activity of Shun is unknown during this period. However, one thing was for sure, he was a different man than he was on the other side of the 200 years. Forget the street hustlers, Tecton was the new prey. But Shun wasn't a predator. Oh no. He was a merciless, revenge-driven, devourer. Out of sheer rage he destroyed villages upon towns upon cities, and trust me, he wasn't going to stop until Tecton was crumbling and melting before him.

Due to the amount of destruction Shun had caused, people were fearing him more than Tecton. Tecton was infuriated by this. He held the title of most feared entity for generations. He couldn't stand for this, and he re-revealed himself. This came to Shun's delight, and he and Tecton battled once again. They were equally matched, and both crawled out with major injuries. Tecton still had the win over Shun, so he didn't care, and laughed through the pain. Shun became enraged again, and took on a new form: 'Enraged Shun.' This made his abilities unrivaled. But the one underlying weakness of this form was that he lacked any form of tactics and thought. His attacks became predictable, and the weak spot within his left arm became known.

It was rumored that Shun gained a minor victory against Tecton during his enraged form, and whilst it was true, Tecton still lived to fight another day.

-- 400 years later, Shun had control of the enraged form for all this time. He grew in strength. He grew in heart. He grew in confidence. --

Shun arrived in a little kingdom, in the Krestor dimension. He used this place to meditate and fulfill his original task, keeping peace within the dimensions.

He arrived at a camp in the south. It was the tallest point in the kingdom. He thought it was uninhabited... until he got a tap on the shoulder.

The arm was metallic. The arm-bearer was a man named Ta'gh.

--The events of the ROBLOX game Kingdom Life II happen beyond this point. I may work further on this, depending on how I feel.--
© Copyright 2016 Flopti (floptimus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105292-Shun-canon-story