*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105682-Toxins
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2105682
A short story on unhealthy intimate relationships
It’s funny, you… Funny, how I can feel you caressing my inside…

This abusive absurd relationship, when with you I draw some pleasure out of pain, otherwise it only hurts when I experience it, but with you it’s something different. Something that’s definitely worth waiting for, to make me forget everything else I am hurting over.

The wait is over and you are finally arriving at the table. You don’t like small talks, me neither. At first you like to make me kneel in front of you, just so that I know that you are superior to me, that your words are my will, and that I should obey or will be punished. At times I am tempted to refuse you, but then I remember how you make me feel, without control, and without a choice, and that makes me feel easier, I let you take decisions for me, because then I don’t have to. You’ll tell me that everything will be okay, as long as I am just doing what you tell me to. The pain you are about to inflict on my body, makes me forget about all other problems in this world and of all my hardships in life, for at least as long as this time lasts.

So now, I am kneeling to you sitting at this table. You are grabbing my head and make it drop as I inhale you. Afterwards you are starting to prepare me for what is coming, slowly tying me down with ropes, and making me safe for the ride. I will always do as you please, I am your slave, but don’t you go turning soft on me, because that will be your grave and it might be mine as well, cause then I might turn to something that’s even more hardcore than you.

You have me strapped and tied down hard, and here I am, waiting for your commands, for your law and my own humiliation. I am waiting and longing for you to grab me roughly with your fists and toss me around this room recklessly, making you my only focus. I am under your spell, and I know that you know it, and I like it that you do. And now it all begins the show, here is where I’ll completely surrender myself to you, the pleasure, and the pain. Seduce me, wildly…

While in action, you are grabbing me really hard, so hard, that I almost forget breathing. I can feel how you are streaming through my blood vessels, and creeping up my spine as you are pushing yourself at me, hard on the inside, and I am delighted and amazed. The thrill you are supplying me makes my heart dance in feathered rapid beats. You are pushing on, and pushing further, raising the bets, extending my limits, taking me into a new horizon.

And when it’s over I wish for one more ride, you’ll always make me feel higher than anyone else. That’s why I do not want their loving touch, and why I’ll rather keep to yours, savaging me, putting me together and pulling me apart at the same time…

© Copyright 2016 Emma J Fogeström (emmajfwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2105682-Toxins