*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106508-We-Met-We-Met
Rated: E · Poetry · Travel · #2106508
About a guy I met on tinder while travelling Asia.. The story so far...
We Met, We Met

We met, we met and the story begins here, there’s always a reason, a season or a lifetime, but, no fear!

The feeling of isolation, I was need of a friend, a cunning linguist became my salvation, that became the beginning, but where lies the end….

Undercover coffee shop in the back of my head, the swiping motion I'll never forget…

Texting anticipation, exciting exhilaration, no explanation and no wanting repatriation...

Bodies intertwined in a glorious mess, lost in my thoughts, I digress, I digress.

We met, we met, on numerous occasions, there’s a realisation, I’m liking this Asian...

Sexual innuendos, laughing a lot, outdoing each other with competitive edge, standing on the ledge, knowing I’m going to go, excitement is not over, going with the flow.

We met, we met, but I left to explore, bold move to come back but will he open the door?

Will I see him, maybe not, why’s he not here he can't have forgot…. Leave a girl hanging prepare to be hung…. enlightening emotions but is this adventure done?

The not knowing fear and abyss, there was a moment that I knew during the kiss... oh the kiss….

We met, we met, cards on the table, no need for a label, walk away? I was able…

Inner strength and ownership, empowered, but nearly flew…. Caught in a time of stress and man flu…

The track is back and music to my ears, a song, an album, an intertwined compilation, relying on communication...

Vinyl or download we’ll have to wait and see, for right now I’m feeling it, and I hope he’s feeling me!


© Copyright 2016 Moreteakerrie (moreteakerrie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106508-We-Met-We-Met