*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106724-My-fantasy-in-a-nut-shell
Rated: XGC · Draft · Adult · #2106724
erotic fantasy that has come to mind many times

my fantasy in a nut shell
By: S.O.S.45

          Ever wanted a fantasy to come true? When it finally did it went above and beyond that it almost scared you.













My Girl friend Donna and I have been dating for about four years now. It has been the most exciting time of my life. Donna is six foot tall short brown hair and the deepest green eyes that I have ever seen. She has a body that would make any man bust a load in his pants with thirty four DD breast and a nice round ass.
We have tried so many things in the bedroom and beyond such as light bondage, water sports and toy's. We have even acted out a few fantasies that we have talked about in great detail. She has shared some of her deepest fantasies such as wanting multiple men, and even the famous rape fantasy.
I have told her many of mine as well but one that really caught her attention was wanting to be pegged with a strap-on. When I told her this her eyes lit up and she had this grin that made me a little scared. So I explained to her that I have read about it many times and I do believe it would be fun and exciting.
About a week later when I got home from work she met me at the door and gave me a big kiss. Kathy asked me to take a shower she had a big surprise for me. I had forgot all about that talk we had. So I was not expecting anything like what was going to happen that night.
When I finished my shower I returned to the living room she was waiting for me with a beer in one hand and a letter in the other. Kathy asked me to read the letter and if I agreed to it I needed to sign it to show I understood everything.
The letter stated." This weekend would be very special for us both but only if I excepted. First the whole weekend would be filled I would promise that I would do anything that she wanted no matter what it was. Second if I signed the agreement and refused to up hold my part I would be punished. Third I was not to get dressed at all for the entire weekend and that the things she has planed would be the kinkiest and wildest we have ever done and maybe even frightening." I looked her for a moment and smiled and signed it without hesitation.
Kathy took the letter and pinned it up on the wall for a reminder and told me to get undressed. My dick was already standing straight up hard as a rock and it has not even begun yet. Kathy had me stand up in front of her she dropped to her knees and begun sucking it making me moan as all ways. It was just a matter of minutes before I exploded deep in to her throat making her gag on the amount of spunk I released.
Kathy went in to fix dinner for us and we sat down and enjoyed a great meal and small talk. As soon as I was finished eating she ordered me to get under the table and to lick her wet slit till she got off. I responded without even thinking she has that taste and aroma that make me go wild her juices flooding my face as she pulled my head tighter to her.
Kathy and I did the dishes together after we was finished she told me to stay right where I was and she left the room. When she returned she handcuffed my hands together pulling me forward tying them to the cabinet above my head. I heard Kathy fumbling through the kitchen drawers and then I felt a swift sting on my ass as she hit me with a wooden spoon. Several times I felt that sting all she would say was this is not a punishment this is love compared to a punishment I would receive if I disobeyed.
My ass was burning and I know that it had to be red a blistered. Kathy left the room once again and when she returned I could hear her giggle. I could not see her so I had no idea what she had planned. That was till I felt a could liquid being applied to my ass hole and then a finger being pushed deep inside me.
When Kathy placed both hands on my hips I knew that she was going to give me what I had asked for. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as felt a large round head being pressed against me. Kathy would take her time I would feel her press a little more each time that she tried. My tight hole would open a little more each time then I felt a sharp pain run through my entire body as she entered me fully.
That cock that she wearing must have been ten inches or longer and felt as big as my fist. Once she was in the pain went away and the pleasure took over as the head of her toy would rub against my prostate. I began to moan like a woman in porn video Kathy started pumping me hard with long strokes. She reached around and filled her had with my own precum and feed it to me.
Kathy told me not to get off or I would receive a punishment she would let me know when I could. I do believe she was enjoying it a little too much because it went on forever. My knees were getting weak as she pounded me I was so close to getting my rocks off I felt my balls start to pull up tight.
Kathy reached around me again and told me to let it go that is all she had to say and I filled her hand with a large load of cum. Then she forced it in to my mouth not giving me choice the warm salty taste and with the thick creamy texture made me gag a little but overall it was not bad.
When Kathy let me free my legs folded and I felt as if I was going to pass out. We sat around the rest of the night talking and watching TV. I was so glad I do not think I could have gone another round that night.
The next morning Kathy woke me up early and took me by the hand to the rest room ordered me to my knees. Kathy pushed my head down on to the toilet seat and squatted over me as she relieved herself then had me clean her with only my tongue.
Later that afternoon she sat next to me and said that what she had planed would scare the shit out of me but a promise is a promise. That is all she said to me for the next two hours my mind going crazy trying to figure what she was talking about.
Noon rolled around Kathy told me to get on my knees and put my hands behind my back. She handcuffed my hands and placed a blindfold over my eyes then within a few moments I heard the door bell. Here I was naked as a J-bird handcuffed and blindfolded and someone is at the door.
I tried to listen for voices but there was none for a few moments. Then I heard Kathy tell me you are about to have the time of your life or maybe not. I heard some shuffling going on then Kathy grabbed my head by the sides and told me to open my mouth.
I felt something I never expected or even wanted that was a hard warm cock being pushed in to my mouth I tried to move away but couldn't. Kathy ordered me to take it so as this guy began to push his erection into my mouth I gave in and began to suck it. I could taste the salty precum on my tongue and then pressure on the back of my throat as he pushed deeper.
Kathy let me go and his hands replaced hers as he started fucking my face with deep powerful strokes. Feeling his sack hit my chin and the sounds of my gags and choking. His strokes got faster and deeper as I knew he was on the verge of climaxing. After a few more strokes I felt him shoot his load hitting the back of my throat making me gag even more. But somehow threw all of that my dick was hard once again.
When he removed from my mouth I was relieved that it was over put also wished that it would keep going. Within a few seconds I felt another pair of hands on my head this time I kept my mouth closed but the next guy forced his huge member in it was twice as big as the first guy.
He pumped at my face for a few short minutes and the removed from my mouth. I felt the cuffs come off of one hand. I was turned around and cuffed to the table behind me with my ass in the air. A large cold glob of lube ran down the crack of my ass and I knew what was next. I felt his thick head press against me. But there was no foreplay this time he entered me with one movement the pain was unbearable.
After just a little bit the pleasure set in again and I found myself backing up to him as he pounded me fast and hard. I could not wait to feel him shoot his load in my ass I wanted to feel the hot liquid squirt in to me. I heard Kathy moaning load in the distance I had no idea whether she was by herself or with one of them but my answer was soon to come.
After he shot his load in me I shot my own all over the floor it felt so good in one way but embarrassing in another way. After he was done and I was released Kathy ordered me to crawl over to her. Still being blindfolded I found her she pushed my head between her legs telling me to clean her up. As I licked art her tasty slit I could taste that it was not just her that I was tasting Kathy told me to clean all that jizz from her.
After the guys were gone she removed the blindfold from my eyes and she begged me to pound her hard. Our weekend continued with just me and her and it was great it was not the last time she used her special toy on me. But it was the last time I had a guy around me I do kind of miss it but I chalk it off my bucket list.



© Copyright 2016 S.O.S 45 (davide3450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106724-My-fantasy-in-a-nut-shell