*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106786-Tiffany-Becomes-a-Snake
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Supernatural · #2106786
Just what the title says
Tiffany Donne-Forbes was beautiful. No one – not even her worst enemies (Well, maybe one of two of them) -would deny that. She was 5’8”, with smooth pink skin and long, luxurious raven-black hair, and clear brown eyes . Her breasts were ample and well-proportioned, well-matched with her well-rounded little arse. Her hair was done up in a fashionable style, and her clothes were the latest Paris fashions.

What her detractors would say about her was that she was a spoiled rich girl, and not very bright. While the first part of the statement was true – her family came from very old money – the second part was somewhat unfair. It would be more correct to say that the combination of wealth and looks had meant that she’d seldom had reason to develop what intellect she had – the good things in life were typically handed to her. On the rare occasion that she had had to work for something, she’d demonstrated a native cunning.

At the moment, she was walking into the luxury apartment building where she lives in a suite of rooms subsidized by the generous allowance provided by her father while she was theoretically studying art. As she got off the elevator on her floor, she noticed one of her neighbors turn to look at her as he was entering his own apartment. She didn’t know his name – she didn’t know any of her neighbors’ names - but she’d seen him looking at her from time-to-time. He was a nondescript, middle-aged man of indeterminate ethnicity. Tiffany had no idea what he did for a living. She had some notion that he was a stage magician, or maybe a musician. She’d heard what sound like flute playing coming from his apartment, and had to admit that he wasn’t half-bad. Well, he must have some money, or he wouldn’t be able to afford to live in this building. It didn’t matter. She couldn’t blame him for wanting to look at her, after all, and he’d never done more than look. He’d never even said so much as “Hello”, which was fine with her. If the little creep ever did try anything, she’d just sic Steve on him.

“Steve” was Stephen Biltmore, her fiancé, and one of the few things in life she’d had to work for, engaging in a (sometimes literally) tooth-and-nail struggle for his affections with that miserable slut, Cindy Worthington. Steve was big, muscular, and from a good family. He wasn’t the sharpest knife on the tree, but that was OK, it made him easier to manipulate.

Tiffany ostentatiously ignored the man, and went into her apartment. Setting down her bag, she plopped herself down into a chair. Just as she was about to pick up the remote to turn on the TV, she heard her neighbor, playing his flute. It was weird – she could hear it as though it were right in the room! Suddenly, her legs propelled her to her feet, and began carrying her towards her apartment door. They were moving on their own – she couldn’t control them at all! When her legs had carried her to her apartment door, her arm reached out and opened the door to let her out.

What’s happening to me?, thought Tiffany. It’s like something has taken control of my body!

Her legs carried her over to her neighbor’s door – the neighbor who had been looking at her earlier. Was he doing this to her somehow? Her arm reached out and opened his door. Her legs then carried her into his room, and her arm reached out and shut and locked the door behind her. She looked around. The room was spartanly furnished. There was a large white circle painted on the bare floor. Her neighbor stood in the middle off the room, playing his flute. When her legs had carried into the circle, he stopped playing the flute, and turned to put it into a case on a table behind him.

Tiffany found that when the playing had stopped, she had regained control of her body. She took advantage of her neighbor’s apparent distraction to try to escape, but when she tried to move out of the circle, she came up against an invisible barrier. She was trapped!

At that moment, her neighbor turned back and looked at Tiffany, smiling at her, evilly.

“What did you do to me?”, she said. “Did you hypnotize me? You better let me go, or you’ll be sorry!”

He said nothing, but gestured at her. She shrieked as her clothing vanished, leaving her stark naked!

“Help!”, she said, beginning to panic. “Somebody, help me, please!”

“Yell all you want”, her neighbor said. “This room is magically sound-proofed.”

“Let me go! Don’t you touch me!", said Tiffany, as he moved closer to her.

He stopped, as though something had just occurred to him.

“Oh, you think I mean to assault you sexually”, he said. “No, I assure you, that is not my intention. I am not subject to those kinds of urges. “

“Yeah, right!”, said Tiffany. “Why else am I here in your room naked, if not so you can get your jollies?”

“Oh”, he said, smiling, “I am going to get my ‘jollies’, as you put it, just not in the way that you think. Believe me, if I wanted you sexually, than you would already be begging for me to do whatever I liked to you.”

“No!”, said Tiffany, “I’ll never beg you for anything, let alone that!”

“Oh, you doubt my power?”, he said. “Then I’ll give you a sample.”

He gestured, and a wave of lust hit her like a brick wall. She began to pant, and her privates began to throb. Suddenly, she wanted the man in front of her like she’d never wanted anyone before. She had to have him!

“Please”, she said. “I’ll do anything for you! I’ll let you do anything you like to me! Just, please, let me out of here and fuck me, right now! I’ll take it any way you like, just do me right now!”

He gestured again, and Tiffany’s lust abrupt vanished. Shaking with humiliation and rage, she said:
“You son of a bitch!”

“Just a little demonstration, Tiffany”, he said. “Just to prove that if I did want you, I could have you any time I wanted.”
“Yeah, right”, said Tiffany, scornfully. “You probably can’t even get it up, anyway.”

“I can do anything I please”, he replied. “And I wouldn’t even have to touch you.”

He gestured again, and Tiffany felt a tingling in her groin that exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. She let loose a deep-throated moan that sounded like the howl of an animal, and collapsed back against the barrier. When she had recovered her composure a bit, she said:

“I-if you can d-do that, then there’s any number of women that would throw themselves at your feet.”

“Indeed”, said her neighbor, “but I truly have no interest in that sort of thing.”

“Well, if you’re not interested in me sexually, then what are you planning to do to me?”, asked Tiffany.

“Well, you see, Tiffany, I get my ‘jollies’ by taking people like you, the vain, the privileged, the entitled – and not just women, but men as well – and degrading them, taking away everything they have, and reducing them to mere animals.”

“What the hell does that mean - ? Say, what is your name, anyway? I never knew it.”

“I’ve had many names over the centuries”, he said. Centuries?, thought Tiffany. He continued, “But the one I go by nowadays is ‘Waldemar’.”

“Alright, then, Waldemar”, said Tiffany, “then what are you going to do to me?”

“Time for you to find out”, said Waldemar. He gestured once more, and spoke some words in a language that was old a thousand years before the time of Gilgamesh.

Tiffany had an odd feeling at the base of her spine, as though something was thrusting its way out of her body. For an awful moment, she was afraid that she was shitting herself, but then, even more awfully, she felt whatever it was move, as though it were alive! She reached back to touch it, and soon realized that it was attached to her, almost like a tail!

A sudden twinge in her crotch distracted her from her new appendage. She gasped. It was like her vagina and the flesh on either side of it was extending downwards. She bent over and looked closer. She could see the tail now – it was scaly and a sort of mottled, dark green. Her pubic hair, carefully shaved into what Steve liked to call his “landing strip”, was beginning to thin out, and soon vanished entirely. As soon as it was gone, the green scales began replacing the smooth pink skin that remained.

As the tail lengthened, her knees began to feel weak. Her legs, already quite slim, were becoming knobbly and emaciated, painfully thin, like the kids in one of those “Save the starving Africans” ads. As her legs became smaller and smaller and less able to support her, she found herself lowering down onto her hands. As her legs dwindled, becoming first vestigial and then nonexistent, Tiffany realized what was happening to her.

“You- you’re turning me into a snake! Y-you can’t do this to me! I’m important! People will look for me! My family will never stop looking for me! My boyfriend will find me, and then he’ll tear you limb from limb!”

“I’m sure they will look for you, Tiffany, but do you really think that any of them will consider for a moment that you’ve been turned into a snake?”

As Tiffany’s arms began to dwindle as her legs had, she suddenly became angry.

“Fine! Do it, then!”, she said. “Even you have to sleep sometime, and when you do, I’ll - I’ll come and eat you alive!”

Waldemar laughed. “I would expect no less from you, my dear, which is why I built certain ‘safeties’ into my spell. You will retain your human intelligence and personality, but you will have no control over your body, which will behave the way a normal green anaconda would, except that it will be unable to harm me, or my staff.”

“‘Staff?’”, said Tiffany. “What ‘staff’? What are you going to do with me?”

“I maintain a zoo of sorts outside of town. The exhibits are largely people like yourself, whose lives it has amused me to destroy and re-make for my own purposes. The reptile house has needed a new star attraction for a while now, and so I selected you to be it. As for the staff - I abduct homeless people, and magically clean them up and program them with the necessary knowledge and skills to look after the animals. Oh, and a total loyalty to myself, so, even if you could communicate with them, they wouldn’t help you. Some of them have been in my services for centuries.”

By this time, Tiffany’s arms were gone.

“‘C-centuries’?”, she said.

“Why, yes”, said Waldemar. “While I’m not indestructible, I am effectively immortal. I’ve already lived eight hundred years, and haven’t aged since I was thirty. I extend this immortality to those of you who are my servants and possessions. No, not even Death itself will rescue you from me.”

The change spread up Tiffany’s torso, subsuming her stomach into her new snake body. She watched in horror as her breasts deflated like balloons, vanishing into her chest, which soon became green and scaly. Soon the change reached her neck, leaving her with a human head balancing atop a long, snake body.

“Pleassssssse”, was the last word she said, as her tongue became thin and forked. Her eyes became slit-pupiled and serpentine. Her hair became shorter and shorter, before vanishing entirely. Finally, her head completed its transformation, her nostrils becoming hose holes on either side of her new snake mouth, and her teeth becoming an anaconda’s fangs.

Seeing that the spell was complete, Waldemar gestured and the circle vanished, removing the barrier along with it. He pointed at a cage on the other side of the room - Tiffany was fairly certain it hadn’t been there when she came in - and said:

“Get into that case, Tiffany”, he said. “I’ll move you to the zoo in the morning. You’re going to be getting a lot bigger, but your new enclosure will be quite roomy.”

So snakes can hear, thought Tiffany. I always thought they were deaf.

Her body slithered obediently into the cage. As Waldemar had said, she had no control over it.

“Here, you’re probably hungry”, he said. He went into the other room, and came back holding a guinea pig. He held it up to her, and her mouth opened and swallowed it automatically. Tiffany found its struggles as she ate it disturbingly enjoyable.

She passed into a kind of torpor, and when she roused herself from it, she found herself in the much larger zoo enclosure that Waldemar had mentioned. She had indeed gotten much larger - nearly thirty feet long, if she was any judge. So she began her life as a zoo exhibit. Waldemar wasn’t completely heartless. He put a sound system in her enclosure, and during off hours, he set it to play her favorite music. She was well-fed. He now gave her actual pigs to eat, rather than guinea pigs. She was a physically comfortable as an anaconda in a reptile house might expect to be.

From time to time, Waldemar would come and talk to her - he could hear her thoughts, and she could still understand spoken language. She asked him if there were people that could do real magic like him. “Not on this Earth”, was his cryptic answer.

Occasionally he would amuse himself with his magic. One day, Mister Johnson came in with his eighth grade science class from a local elementary school. His six-months pregnant wife, Edwina, came along to help look after the children. Just for fun, he turned all of the boys in the class into girls, and all of the girls into boys. He then swapped the Johnsons around, so that Felix Johnson became Felicia McCaffrey, six-months pregnant wife of science teacher Edwin McCaffrey (McCaffrey having been Edwina’s maiden name), and, as he later explained to Tiffany, altered all of the relevant memories and records, so that now only he and Tiffany remembered any different.

On another occasion, a family of five came in – Joe and Jane Dupont, a couple in their early thirties, and their three children, ten year-old Billy, eight year-old Jenny, and their three year-old baby sister, Angela. Billy and Jenny were so boisterous and ill-behaved that they drew Waldemar’s personal attention, and soon found themselves transformed into the newest inhabitants of the monkey house, watching as Joe and Jane left with Angela, no longer aware that they’d ever had any other children.

One day, about two months after Tiffany’s transformation, Waldemar was particularly busy. In the morning, four animal rights activists who tried to lecture him found themselves transformed into two extremely fecund black rhinoceros mating pairs, soon doing their part to increase the population of that endangered animal. At lunchtime, a reporter who had come to interview Waldemar about the zoo irritated him in some way, and so she, her cameraman and soundwoman found themselves transformed into lionesses, and forming the new pride of Edgar, the zoo’s eager and virile lion, who had been a college football star that had jostled Waldemar on the street some months before and who had refused to apologize to him. Finally, in the afternoon, a family of tourists had so annoyed him that the zoo soon had four new hippopotami.

That evening, he had been especially irritable when he had gone home. The next morning, he came in to see Tiffany, as he sometimes did.

“I wanted to tell you, Tiffany”, he said, “I met that Steve of yours, yesterday. I have to say, I can’t see what you saw in him - all muscle and not much else. Also, he doesn’t seem all that broken up over your disappearance. He had some top-heavy blonde idiot hanging all over him. He was helping her move into your old apartment.

Cindy!, thought Tiffany. That conniving little whore! It didn’t take her long to get her hooks into Steve!

“Why, yes”, said Waldemar. “Her name was Cindy something….Worthington, that’s it!

That’s right, thought Tiffany. And if you thought I was bad, wait’ll you get to know her!

Sure enough, a week later, Waldemar came back to visit Tiffany, looking sheepish and a bit stupefied for the first since Tiffany had known him.

“I have to admit, Tiffany”, said Waldemar, “That I thought that you were the most vain, arrogant, annoying woman alive, but that Cindy takes the cake! She makes you look like Mother Teresa by comparison!”

Gee, thanks, thought Tiffany, sarcastically. I could’ve told you what a bitch she was. In fact, I sort of did.

Several times over the next few weeks, Waldemar stopped by to share an “annoying Cindy” story with Tiffany. Finally, Waldemar reached his boiling point.

“That’s it!”, he said to Tiffany. “I’ve had it with Cindy! In all my centuries, I’ve never known such an irritating woman! I’m going to have to do something to her that’ll make what I did to you look like nothing! But I don’t want her around here, not even as an exhibit….What to do, what to do…”

Well, whatever you do, thought Tiffany, Can I watch?

This seemed to give Waldemar an idea. He smiled, and said, “Why, yes, you can. Perhaps I’ll work out a way that you can even help me “deal with her….”

On that enigmatic note, he left. Tiffany didn’t see him for a week, and wondered what he was up to. She couldn’t help but notice it when her next weekly feeding time – she only ate once a week, but it was always a big meal, usually a pig – came and went without any food arriving.

By the next morning, she was quite hungry. When Waldemar came and stood outside her enclosure, she thought at him:

What’s going on, Waldemar, have you decided to starve me to death?


“Just a little delay, Tiffany, while I arranged a little surprise for you.”

Waldemar gestured, and familiar white circle appeared on the floor outside Tiffany’s enclosure. He spoke a spell, and a door appeared in what had been a blank wall before. He took out a flute, and began playing it. A minute passed, and the door opened. Cindy walked into the room, moving as if in a trance. The door closed behind her, and then vanished, leaving the wall blank again. Cindy stepped into the circle, and Waldemar stopped playing. Tiffany watched, fascinated, as Cindy realized that she was trapped in the circle, even as she had been.


While Cindy remonstrated futilely with Waldemar, Tiffany contemplated the situation. What was Waldemar going to do with Cindy? What part – if any – was she going to play in it? Where the hell was her meal? She turned her attention back to Waldemar.

“Anyway, Cindy”, he was saying, “I’ve got a ‘friend’ off yours here. Say hello to Tiffany, I’ll let you hear her thoughts.”

“I-is that Tiffany?”, said Cindy, looking towards the enclosure.

That’s right, Cindy, thought Tiffany. Now come over here and let me give you a big hug.

“Well, I guess it makes sense”, said Cindy. “Steve’s been telling me how cold-blooded you were.”

Bitch!, was Tiffany’s rejoinder.

“Anyway”, said Waldemar, “We’d best get a move on. We’ve been delaying Tiffany’s lunch.”

He gestured, and Cindy’s clothing disappeared.

“What are you going to do to me?”, asked Cindy.

Waldemar gestured, and then spoke a spell in the arcane language he favored. Cindy was facing Tiffany, so she didn’t see it when a short, curly tail sprouted from Cindy’s backside. She did see it, however, when Cindy’s toes changed into bifurcated hooves. Cindy threatened and pleaded as the change spread up her legs.

Tiffany began to suspect what Cindy was being changed into as her torso began to balloon up, becoming massive. Cindy’s breasts shrank, leaving only her nipples behind. They were soon joined by five more pairs of teats down her abdomen.

My God, he is, thought Tiffany. Watching the change fascinated her. She’d never actually seen Waldemar use his magic on anyone else. He’s turning her into a pig! A hunger pang struck her, followed by an incredible thought. She’s turning into exactly the kind of pig that….that…that…Oh, my God, is she going to be my lunch? But…but…that’s cannibalism!

Tiffany paused a moment to watch as Cindy’s nose and mouth became a porcine snout, completing her transformation.

Is it cannibalism? Isn’t it only cannibalism if a human eats another human? Neither off us is human anymore. And let’s be honest, it’s not as though I wouldn’t’ve cheerfully murdered her if I could have gotten away with it.

Anyway, it was all academic. Waldemar’s spell compelled her to behave as a normal snake would, and a snake as hungry as she was would gobble that piggy right up without any moral qualms.

Tiffany watched as Waldemar gestured, and the circle disappeared, taking the barrier with it. The door to Tiffany’s enclosure opened by itself. Tiffany couldn’t escape – the spell prevented her from even trying – so she watched to see what happened next.

Cindy could no longer speak, but Tiffany could now hear her thoughts, so she heard Cindy’s reaction when Waldemar said:

“Time for you to join Tiffany for lunch, Cindy.”

No!, thought Cindy as her trotters carried her towards the opening of Tiffany’s enclosure. No! God, please, no!

Tiffany couldn’t resist twisting the knife a bit. Mmm, bacon…OM NOM NOM NOM NOM! , she thought, as Cindy entered her enclosure.

You bitch!, came Cindy’s reply. I hope you choke on me!

This thought was Cindy’s last as Tiffany coiled around her and squeezed the life out of her before opening wide her jaws and taking Cindy’s head into her mouth. Once she had swallowed Cindy whole, Tiffany fell into her usual post-prandial torpor.

Waldemar closed the door to Tiffany’s enclosure, and then went for his own lunch. It had been entertaining, but he had work to do.

© Copyright 2016 Dr.Unpleasant (drunpleasant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106786-Tiffany-Becomes-a-Snake