*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108797-someone-like-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Randy
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #2108797
SOMEONE LIKE YOU is a fresh look at the timeless and transforming power of love.
PROLOGUE -

Joshua was running as fast as he possibly could, his face sweaty, his heart pounding faster and faster, he raced through the crowded city streets of San Fransico toward Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital--Magen was dying there. When suddenly a scene from the past came back to him, a dizzying rush of overpowering memories that nearly knocked him out of his shoes. He remembered sitting with Magen in the lounge of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, the two of them smiling stupidily at one another, the flirtish giggles between them and unaware of the 'awes' from the hotel staff.

He remembered everything perfectly- Magen's hot Caramel Macchiato, what they had talked about- as if it had been yesturday. All of it impossible to believe. No, definitely impossible to fatham.

It was just like every other mystery in life, Joshua couldn't help thinking as he ran harder, faster.

Like Magen dying on him now, after everything they had been through to be together.

That was the beginning.
© Copyright 2017 Randy (writer33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2108797-someone-like-you