*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110839-Mind-of-A-Dreamer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by X-Kid
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Erotica · #2110839
A young man describes his aspiration of becoming a young woman
Chapter 1

I've never given complete thought as to why I want to switch bodies with Brandy Fuller. Is it her beauty? Is it her kind personality? Is it her flaming red hair that brightens the hallways of Dresden High School? I can't quite put my finger on it.
I've always obsessed over the idea of being in someone else's body. Not anyone in particular, but preferably the body of a woman. As strange and sexual as it may sound, my endeavors to be written in this journal are purely out of curiosity.

It all started back in Elementary School, maybe I was seven or eight, I don't remember. I do remember watching a cartoon on television that day that changed my life. The main character of the show was given a device that allowed him to swap bodies with other characters. I didn't really turn my head to attention until the main character had swapped into the body of a female.
From then on, a few sexual innuendos were spoken, and I remember the first thought that popped into my head. 'I wonder what it's like to be a girl.' I was driven purely by curiosity at such a young age. And while my interest decreased, it picked up again a few years later in middle school.

It was puberty, and curiosity about the body of a girl which brought back the idea to mind. I begun to research, thinking there was a way I could swap with someone. Any science articles. Any deep web research. Any magic spell I came across, I would analyze and attempt to perform. Nothing.

I stumbled across a website that wrote several hundred fictions about swapping bodies, some of them even exploring the fantasies that had played in my head before. I was able to live, and cope with my obsession for a while, but it'd become too much. I needed to swap, and I was starting to understand why I wanted to.

Which brings me back to my point. Why do I wanna swap bodies with Brandy Fuller? It's pretty simple. I don't feel comfortable in this body. I don't feel like I'm supposed to be male. I want to be a female.

You may be wondering, 'why not be trans?' Nothing against trans people, but I don't personally feel that being trans would help me or feel like the authentic article. I want the full experience.
As weird as it sounds, most of it to this day is still curiosity.

Chapter 2

Why do I want to swap bodies with a particular individual? It's pretty simple. As formentioned, I want the full experience. Not just a few hormone pills and booby bags in my chest. Believe me, the decision making process hasn't been easy.

I've weighed pros and cons of potential candidates I've wnated to swap with. In the end, no final result came out. However, wanting to be Brandy was more of a chance of luck rather than fate. For some time, I was still looking for people to swap with. I'd swap with anyone as long as I had the forementioned full experience.

But, why pick Brandy? Well, I like Brandy. I like what she's doing with her life, and how hard she works towards her goals. She's been through a rough patch, but she's a strong young woman. And, it were those traits in particular that drew the conclusion that I want to be her. I'm also curious what it's like to have red hair.

I know what you're thinking. 'You're stealing another person's life, and it's unfair to them.' Well, if I had it my way, neither of us would remember the swap. In fact, I have the scenario in my head. Shall I give you an example? Say, using an ancient spell?

After years upon years of internet research, I thought I'd given up. However, I stumbled across an old book store which happened to carry a copy of an old spellbook. I flipped through the contents, searchin for any contents of potentially swapping bbodies. As I thought I'd given up hope, I found a spell!
'Warning.' the spell read. 'This spell is not reversable. The caster and the victim will have no memory of their previous lives, and will remain in their new body forever.' Sounds great to me, especially if neither of us will remember. I bought the book, quickly rushing home and crashed onto my bed as I studied and analyzed the spell. Finally, I was ready to cast the spell. I spoke some ancient latin after lighting a few candles, and then blacked out.


And, from there it'd be simple. I'd wake up, believing I'd been Brandy my whole life. Red hair, friendly personality and all her memories. It wouldn't be so bad if neither of us remembered our former lives.
© Copyright 2017 X-Kid (elloello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110839-Mind-of-A-Dreamer