*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111490-A-little-Dinner
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · None · #2111490
A few friends go out to share dinner, only someone is on the wrong end of the fork...
Keith and his fiance Gabrielle, as well as their friends Matt and his boyfriend Charles were on their way to Joe's Crab Shack for a dinner date. They sat at their small booth in the back by the kitchen doors and ordered some shrimp for an appetizer.
"Hey Keith, you and Gabrielle gonna share a plate?", Matt asked. "Yeah, why do you ask?", Keith asked him, rubbing Gabrielle's hand under the table.
"Well, I was thinking about doing that with Charles this time, but I'm not sure either of us will get full.", Matt said as he patted on his belly, which shook like jello as Charles chuckled.
"Yeah, you'd probably eat it all before Charles could touch it!", Gabrielle joked, poking Matt's leg with her shoe. Matt grinned and tapped back with his flip-flopped foot. "Hey now, I'd let him have a little bit. But not the crabcake, that's aaaaaall mine!", Matt said, licking his lips loudly. Charles smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Well, that's fine, I hate that stuff anyways", Charles said as he stuck his tongue out in disgust.

A few moments later, their server came by to drop off their shrimp and took their orders, then went through the double doors beside them to the kitchen. Gabrielle took a shrimp ton peeled it, then held it up to Keith's lips smiling to him. Keith giggled and opened his mouth wide, some saliva dribbling out of the side as Gabrielle slowly pushed the shrimp onto his tongue. Keith closed his teeth around it and started chewing it up before pushing it to the back of his throut and swallowing it loudly. Gabrielle giggled at him as he smiled back at her.
"Aww, that was cute. But REAL men eat it with the shell, legs and tail!", Matt said as he dangled and wiggled a full shrimp above his gaping maw, before slowly lowering to his outstretched tongue, which he used to lick at the shrimps limp legs before he dropped it into his hungry mouth. He chewed it slowly, jokingly making noises before swallowing and opening his mouth wide so everyone could see his empty mouth, just some tiny shreds of the shrimp's shell left on his white teeth and tongue. The other three clapped and laughed.
Keith then felt a quick churning in his stomach and held it before burping quietly.
"Hey hun, I'll be right back, I gotta head to the bathroom.", Keith said to Gabrielle beside him as he started climbing out of the booth. She nodded to him, looking at him in concern as he left to go to the bathroom.
As Keith went into the bathroom, he was hit with the smell of stale fish and pee, unaware of the fact that his clothes were quickly getting baggy on him. Once he got in the stall however, he turned to see that he was eye level with the stall's latch. He looked down at his converse, which seemed much bigger now, and the floor looked like it was rising up to meet him fast. He yelped a bit as he shrank quicker, and fell on his face on his crusty sock inside his shoe under his pants and shirt. He groped around in the darkness until he was finally able to crawl out onto the cold floor, completely naked. He looked out across the vast floor as he heard the now immensly giant door creak open, and saw Matt's flip flopped feet enter and pad across the floor, the ground shaking below Keith's tiny feet with each heavy stomp and clap.
Matt entered the unlocked stall, breathing heavily as he held in his liquids. He looked down to see some discarded clothes, which he payed little mind to as he kicked them into the corner behind the toilet, almost punting Keith along with them. He stepped up and almost straddled the toilet as he unzipped his shorts and whipped out his penis high above Keith, who watched as Matt's pee shot through the air above, a few drops splashing on the ground around him on the floor. Keith shook in fear of his friend that was now too big to even notice him on the dirty ground beside his foot, but tried to shout up to him anyways.
"M-Matt! Down here, on the floor! I-I shrank somehow!", Keith yelled as loudly as he possibly could, knowing in the back of his mind that his voice was nothing more than a tiny squeak to the towering titan currently shaking his penis after releaving himself, more drops falling to the ground as he zipped up his shorts and wiggled his toes.
"Whew, that was nice. Wonder if Keith's made it back to the table yet?", Matt wondered aloud to himself as he began to leave, scratching his large stomach. Keith looked up in anguish as he saw his last chance of being found starting to walk away. He saw Matt's left flip flop pound the ground outside the stall, and quickly started running for the right one. Right before Matt lifted his foot, Keith jumped as high as he could, and gripped onto the strap of Matt's flip flop as it flew into the air. Keith shouted as he was pulled high into the air, almost losing his grip as Matt's foot slapped down on the ground again.
Matt walked casually out of the bathroom, unaware of his friend hanging on for dear life on his smelly shoe. As he walked past the kitchen, he stopped to get a better grip on his flip flops with his toes, pushing his feet forward and grabbing around with his toes. Keith panted as his arms weakened, and as Matt lifted his foot, he accidentally slipped and fell to the floor. As Keith hit the hard linoleum, both of his legs broke with small audible crunches, making him cry out a bit as he watched Matt walk over to his table and slip into the booth. He heard Gabrielle ask about him, and Matt just shrugged a bit.
Suddenly, the sky darkened as a waiter approached. Keith looked up as the towering waiter looked directly down on him, about to lift his shoe to squish what he thought was a disgusting insect.
"Hey, waiter! What's the ETA on our food? We're getting a bit hungry here!", Matt said loudly from their booth a few feet away. The waiter rolled his eyes and smiled spitefully as he leaned down and picked Keith up between two huge fingers. Keith screamed as he tried to escape the waiters grip as he was pulled high into the air in front of the waiter's gut. The waiter smiled at Matt.
"I'm sorry sir, we'll have that right out for you...", He said in a sickly sweet customer service voice, and then walked through the double doors to the kitchen. He looked around as Keith kept squirming in protest. As the waiter located Matt's plate of assorted fishy foods, he dropped Keith carelessly into the crabcake on the plate. He grinned wickedly over Keith and walked away whisteling. Keith tried to crawl out, but his broken legs made it hard to move, so he layed helplessly in the sticky crab meat, his only hope that someone would notice him and help him get back to normal. And to a hospital.
Just then, another waiter came and picked up the full plates, including the one Keith was on, and carried them out. Keith's heart skipped a beat as the waiter named off the plates and set them down, and watched as he was set down in front of Matt, salivating and licking his lips above.
"Ahh, smells so good!", Matt coo'd, bringing his face close and sniffing heavily, making Keith's hair lift with the pull of Matt's sniffing nose. He tried to shout up to him again as he squirmed. "M-Matt! Please, look here!"
Matt picked up his fork and looked hungrily at his food, trying to decide what to plunge his fork into first. He looked directly at the crab meat and bent his fork down to stab into it, the huge glistening utensil directly above Keith as he screamed up to him in vain. Gabrielle's hand then shot out and grabbed Matt's hand. "Woah! What's that?!", Gabrielle exclaimed loudly, pointing at Keith's tiny squirming form in Matt's food. The trio got their faces close to inspect, a of them looking angry and disgusted.
"I-It's me guys! Help me, pleeeease!", Keith shouted up to them and squirmed, his little penis throbbing a little at his predicament, despite the fact that he was in pain and trapped in food below his giant friends and fiance. Charles brought his finger close, wanting to poke at Keith, but hesitated. "It looks so gross! But...it also kinda looks like Keith...wierd huh?", Charles said, smiling at Gabrielle. Gabrielle smiled a bit, as did Matt, as the three looked at each other mischeviously. Keith's heart sank as the three looked down on him cruelly.
"You know, this might sound wierd...but I've always kinda wondered what a bug would taste like...", Matt said as his fat fingers descended down on Keith, plucking him up out of the food and bringing his tiny friend up to his greasy lips, licking them teasingly in front of Keith as he looked at the tiny 'bug' between his fingers. Charles giggled a bit and tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Yeah, and the fact it looks like Keith is even better! Just saying, Gabrielle, your fiance looks pretty yummy.", Charles said, winking at Gabrielle. She giggled a bit and nodded. "Oh yes, he definitely is!", Gabrielle said. Matt looked at both of them, his smile leaving a little as his cheeks got a little red. "Oh, so I'm not yummy now?", He said, looking between them both. Charles and Gabrielle both giggled at him as they nudged each other.
"Oh, we're just teasing! You're definitely yummy Matt.", Charles said, stroking Matt's belly. Matt grunted and looked down at the morsel in his fingers. "Well, if this was Keith, I guess I'd have to get rid of the competition, huh?", Matt said with a smile, grabbing onto Keith's arm between his other fingers and lifting him high above his gaping maw. Keith looked down in horror as he saw Matt's huge tongue below, a few saliva strands hanging from the roof of his mouth as his tongue bobbed up and down, waiting for his tiny friend. Gabrielle and Charles both started chanting 'eat it, eat it!' as they watched Matt lower Keith down slowly. Keith screamed in terror as he got closer and closer, his little penis dripping a little cum as his feet touched Matt's wet tongue. Matt flicked his tongue a bit as he used it to taste his friend, a little cum dribbling onto the tip of it as his tongue rubbed against Keith's penis. Gabrielle giggled a bit and gasped.
"Hey! If that's Keith, I should be the one to eat him! He's my fiance!", Gabrielle said, holding out her hand to Matt. He grinned and held Keith up above her face. "Okay, YOU can get rid of my competition then!", He said as he pushed Keith slowly closer to her big lips. Keith screamed more as he watched his fiance's tongue shoot out of her lips towards him, flicking around tasting him up and down. He panted as she lingered a bit at his waist, and his body tensed as he came in spurts on her big tongue, leaving him spent and exhausted. Gabrielle kept covering him in saliva as she kept licking, and then backed up a bit, licking her lips in front of Keith.
"Oooh...kinda salty!", She said giddily. Matt and Charles giggled a bit, and Matt held Keith up higher. "Okay, enough tasting! Time to dispose of this little thing that threatens my title!", Matt said, mocking a triumphant tone. Gabrielle rubbed her hands together and nodded. "Sorry little buggy, but even if you were Keith, a girls gotta help out her friend!", She said as she lifted herself up with her mouth wide open.
"N-no, please! G-Gabrielle, nooooo!", Keith screamed as Gabrielle's mouth closed around Matt's fingers holding him. Matt's grip loosed and let go of Keith, leaving him helpless in the humid maw of his fiance. Her tongue wiggled and ruthlessly pushed him towards her esophagus. She made a dramatic gulping noise as she unknowingly swallowed her fiance. He shouted the whole way down as she and his friends cheered outside at Gabrielle's bravery.
They all finished their meals, Matt eating his and Keith's meal after Keith never returned, the three completely unaware that Keith was later disposed into the toilet by Gabrielle, flushed down by his loving fiance.
© Copyright 2017 tinyhuman (tinyhuman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111490-A-little-Dinner