*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111861-Transforming-Tubby-2-D
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2111861
A young man turns into the Gorillaz keyboardist, and puts on a few pounds!
(This fic is based on an RP between myself and writing.com member edgarorgan. I start, and then it alternates whenever you see a = sign. Enjoy!)

Nick sat at his computer, watching the newest Gorillaz video. He had short brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a rather skinny body at 5-foot-2. The 16-year-old was also a big fan of the band.
"Nick!" his mother called from downstairs. "Nick, time for bed!"

"Alright, Ma!" he called back. Reluctantly, the teen shut down his computer and got ready for bed. He curled up under the covers and pulled out a plush toy of the band's blue-haired singer from under his pillow. The doll had been over-stuffed slightly, giving it a pudgy look, but Nick didn't mind.

As he slept, a few hairs on his head began changing color, turning a vibrant blue.
==
A little extra weight began to puff out from under his shirt, not to much, but a good 5 or 6 pounds increase. Nick didn't feel a thing as he slept though.

Nick slept peacefully all night, dreaming about 2D. He grew to love the blue haired singer ever since his friend, Mika, made him listen to one of their songs. Ever since that, he was hooked.
==
When he woke up in the morning, Nick sleepily wandered into the bathroom. He blearily scratched at his front and stretched as he looked in the mirror, only to pause when he spotted his reflection.

His neat brown hair had become speckled with azure blue spots. "... the heck?" he muttered, lightly touching at one spot to see if anything came off. pulling one of the loose hairs out revealed that the color went all the way down to the root. "I bet Sean did this..." he growled, before stomping over to his ten-year-old little brother's room. Sean had always been messing with Nick.
==
Sean was sleeping in his bedroom, hugging the sheets peacefully as he snored lightly. His little face was snuggled into his white fluffy pillow, and a little drool dripped over the side.

Mika texted Nick, asking him if he wanted to go get lunch together later that day.
==
The teen paused his vengeance-planning, sending back a "Sure. Anywhere in mind?" before turning back to Sean. On a whim, Nick opened his photos, looking for one picture in particular: a selfie of him and Mika, which Sean had photobombed, taken a few weeks prior.
==
Mika sent back "I was thinking this new mexica place". She replied and smiled. She had a crush on Nick since they were little.

Sean woke up and opened the door to see Nick standing there. "Good- woah... Did you dye your hair?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.
==
"I didn't, but I think YOU did!" Nick snapped back.

"No I didn't!" Sean whined sleepily. His eyes glazed over for a moment before refocusing. "You did that!”
==
"But didn't you always have it like that...?" He asked and yawned. "Like always? I always thought you had blue..." He yawned again. "I'm getting breakfast." He walked down the stairs.
==
Nick had a confused look on his face, before taking a closer look at the picture displayed on his phone. Sean was apparently right. In it plain as day, Nick had bright blue spots in his hair. He turned and headed to his room. He grabbed a pair of blue jeans, a random shirt, and got dressed before heading downstairs.

Nick slowed as he passed family pictures, the spots in the photos of his neatly-combed hair backing up what he had in his phone. "This is crazy... but it actually looks okay?" he muttered to himself as he entered the kitchen, following the smell of fryingbacon and eggs.

"What was that sweetie?" Nick's mom asked.

"Nuttin', ma. Just the mutterings of a sleep-zombie," he added with a faint chuckle.
==
His mom put a large plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. It was much larger then the portions she normally gave him. At least twice the size.

"I have seconds ready.”
==
Nick's tummy growled, and the teen dug in voraciously. As he ate, his body expanded outward with a few more pounds. He managed to shovel seconds, and even thirds into his belly before he felt full. Nick gave a quiet burp as he leaned back in his chair. "Ahh... thanks mom!"

"You're welcome sweetie." the older woman smiled kindly.
==
Sean ate his cereal and looked up at Nick. "I still can't believe you can eat so much in one sitting... Everyday." He spoke as he chewed on his cereal. "You have like thirds every meal. I would get so sick."

Mika texted Nick again. "I'll pick you up around 10, change of plans. There's a killer deal at iHop. Endless pancakes.”
==
Nick chuckled. "You'll know what that feels like when you're my age ya little squirt!" He texted back "ok see U then! *Heart*" before trapping Sean in a headlock and giving him a noogie until Sean wriggled free and dashed off.

The teenager decided to wait by plopping down to watch cartoons. As he watched, the blue spots in his hair began to grow bigger and bigger, with some touching each-other. The strands also began to lengthen in the back as his sideburns did the same.
==
Mika came over in about 30 minutes, knocking on the door. "Hey, open up! It's meeee~ your best friend." She laughed and waited for him to get up and open the door, since she knew it took him a bit to get up and moving.

Sean poked his head out from the kitchen. "Your girlfriend who's not really your girlfriend is here!”
==
"Zip it, you little-!” Nick replied before heaving himself upright off the couch. He wobbled slightly on his feet as he adjusted to a new center of gravity. He put a smile on his face and headed to the door. "Sup, Mika?" Nick said in greeting.
==
Mika smiled and hugged him. "Hi Nick! You ready? I didn't eat anything yet, so I'm starving! I bet you ate though~" she giggled.
==
Nick chuckled. "I did, but I'm still hungry!" he replied, hugging her back. Suddenly, his belly gave a loud gurgle.
==
She laughed and rubbed it. "Hmm~ yes mr. Tummy. We are gonna get you some food." She smiled and got in her car. "I think Mr. Tummy grew a bit..."
==
Nick followed, giving his gut a pat. He felt his hand sink slightly into the flab. 'This is new...' he thought to himself. 'But I kinda like it!' Nick smiled to himself.
==
Mika drove them to iHop, and immediately got a table for them. "Now... Today they have the unlimited Pancakes..." She smirked and poked his belly.
==
Nick giggled as her finger made contact. "I love unlimited pancakes!" he exclaimed happily.
==
"Oh I know! Last time they had it, you looked like you were 9 months pregnant by the time you were done!" She blushed at the memory, and giggled. "A blue-haired pregnant man." She sipped her drink.

The waiter came over and Mika ordered the unlimited pancakes, and of course poked his belly a couple more times. Secretly Mika loved his pudgy belly. She just wanted to squeeze it, cuddle into it, and kiss it.
==
Nick vaguely remembered the incident, but the memory was unfamiliar. As he thought about it, his hair turned more and more blue, until it was almost the reverse of what it had been that morning, speckled brown.
==
Large plates of pancakes covered the table. "Here you are. Enjoy." The waiter walked away and Mika blushed madly as she took her fork and ate some pancake.

"You better help me with these. I'm not gaining 10 pounds alone." She giggled and winked at him.
==
Nick blushed slightly. "O-okay." He started shoveling pancakes into his mouth.
==
She blushed and chewed on her pancakes, watching him.

His stomach swelled a lot as he shoveled them down. The fat became hard as he stuffed himself, pushing his shirt up a little bit.
==
The few remaining brown spots in Nick's hair began to vanish one by one, leaving him with a head of spiky blue follicles.

"Wow, hungry aren't you?" Mika chuckled.

"Welp-" he said with his mouth full before swallowing "-I'm a growing boy!"

After several plates of pancakes, he paused and leaned back in his seat rubbing his tightly-packed stomach. Nick looked like he was several months pregnant with twins.
==
Mika was bright red and tried to hide her face from him. "F-Full...?" She managed to say, trying not to stare at his massive belly. She wanted to touch it so bad.
==
Nick saw the look and smiled. "Nothin' a rub can't fix!" he answered, his chubby cheeks blushing lightly.
==
She slowly reached over and rubbed his belly. The skin was stretched over the massive amount of food in his stomach. "M-Maybe we shouldn't rub your belly here…"
==
"But I'm still 'ungry!" Nick whined playfully.
==
"Then eat more, silly! Or we can take this home." She smiled.
==
In response, Nick crammed a few more pancakes in his mouth, before putting he rest in a box to take home.
==
She giggled and paid the bill. Mika lived alone since she bought herself an apartment. "Let's go back to my place. I wanna show you this new music video for Dare.”
==
"Alright," he replied, nodding and texting his mom.
==
She drove him to her apartment and helped him into her kitchen. "Oh! I made some cupcakes earlier... You should have some~" she smirked and rubbed his belly. "Your shirt won't even cover your belly button."

She sat him down in a chair and pulled out a tray of blue cupcakes.
==
Nick relaxed in his seat, looking at the cupcakes hungrily. resting his hands on his stomach, he explored the new expanse of softness, so very different than what he had gone to sleep as. He pulled out his phone to examine the selfie again.

It showed his hair being a solid blue messy style topping a pleasantly fat body.
==
Mika turned on Dare, and picked up a cupcake. "Are you too full? Do you need me to feed you?" She giggled and kissed his fat belly.
==
"Yes please?" He glanced up at her with a hopeful expression. Nick stared at the video, unware of his eyes turning a solid black.
==
She smirked and started to fed him. Letting him mindlessly eat the cupcakes as his belly got tighter and bigger. His belly was almost as hard as a rock by now.

His shirt began to ride up on his his slowly growing man boobs. His butt became bigger and fuller, making the chair creek.
==
Soon, he had finished, both the cupcakes and the video, but soon, another gurgle made itself known. "Mika... can I use your bathroom?" Nick asked.
==
"Oh of course." She pointed it to her bathroom. "Are you okay?”
==
"Yeah, just... need to use the toilet." Nick answered, waddling toward the bathroom. After doing his business, he looked in the mirror and blinked several times. "Whoa."

Nick examined his reflection closely. His hair was an azure blue, and his eyes were a warm black like, yet he could still see perfectly fine. He pulled back an eyelid to check, and, yep, the same applied to every bit of his eyeball. Even his normally lightly-tanned skin was getting really pale. If he didn't know better, he'd say he looked like 2D did.

Slowly, he left the bathroom. "Mika?" he asked cautiously. "Do I look... different to you?"
==
"Hmm nope. You look the same as you did yesterday." She smiled warmly and took out some cookies that would change his memories. "I made some cookies. Here sweetie." She put the plate in front of him.

She kissed his cheek and forced a cookie into his mouth, giggling. "Yummy, right?"
==
Nick swallowed the cookie and blinked. In his head, memories of having brown hair fizzled away.
==
Mika smirked and continued to feed him until he really couldn't eat anymore.

-couple weeks later-

Mika was baking for her boyfriend Nick, who was currently sleeping in their bedroom. She hummed softly and tasted some of her food. "Mm~" she smiled and continued to bake.
==
Nick had changed a lot in those two weeks. Now, he looked nothing like the average-height, nondescript teen he had been born as. He looked like a younger 2D who had packed on several pounds in his lifetime.

While 300 pounds would look huge on his old height, it looked slightly bigger at six-foot-two. Slowly, he heaved his gelatinous body out of bed and smiled blearily at the photos on the wall depicting (what he thought was) his life with Mika.
==
Mika rubbed her swollen belly which was starting to rival Nick's. She took the baked goods to their bedroom. "Good morning~" she smiled and kissed him as she put the tray on the bed.
==
Nick looked over at Mika with a smile. 'Ello, luv!" he replied.

Inwardly, Mika squeed as she heard him speak in the Cockney accent she loved.
==
Mika smiled and hugged him. "My cutie Brit. I made you breakfast~”
==
"Yay!" Nick grinned. He took the offered fork and dug in as Mika took out a photo album titled with "Mika and Nick."

She flipped through the pages, pausing at one of them in kindergarten. it showed her comforting the five-year-old Nick after he had been teased for being fat and having blue hair.
==
Mika pouted and flipped to another one. It was her and Nick in first grade coloring together. She smiled happily.
==
"I remember that one!" Nick commented with his mouth full. "We were so cute back then!"
==
"I know~ oh! Look at this one! Us on the playground!" She smiled and giggled. "Oh and the time we went ice skating...."
==
"That time I beat a really hard game!" He pointed at one with Nick throwing his arms up in celebration, Mika cheering next to him. "And our first day in high school."
==
"Ah we were so young... And now we are having our own kids..." She smiled.
==
"Yeah... still hard to believe!" Nick replied. "I luv you Mika!"
==
"I love you too~" she smiled and kissed him before picked up some food and eating a bit. "Mama is hungry."
==
Nick wrapped Mika in a squishy hug before looking back through the pictures. There was one of them first watching a Gorillaz video, one of Mika cheering him on at an eating contest (which he won, of course. The first-place trophy sat proudly in the living room), and one of them singing Dare together.
==
Mika giggled and hugged her chubby hubby and held his hand.
==
Nick returned the gesture, adoration in his warm black eyes.
==
"Nicky why don't we go out to eat tonight?" She smiled. "To celebrate our new life together."
==
"That sounds good!" Nick grinned, showing Mika that his top front teeth were finally retracting into his gums. "Maybe a buffet?"
==
"I thought you might want to go to a buffet. I'm game." She smiled and kissed his cheek, giggling. "I'm sure the two little ones inside me wouldn't mind either."
==
A memory popped into his head for a moment; one of the dentist being confused as to why his adult front teeth never grew in after his baby teeth fell out. In the photo album, every picture that showed him smiling lost those same teeth. "They're gonna love ya even more!" Nick proclaimed. "I can hardly wait, for both the food or to met these two cuties!" he added, giving Mika's front a loving pat.
==
Mika smiled and kissed him before getting up. "I'll go get ready. You don't need any help getting dressed, right?" She asked as she started doing her hair.
==
"Nah luv, I got it!" Nick replied as he the book and tray aside, followed by the bedsheets covering his lap, revealing that he had slept in nothing but his undies. Maneuvering himself so that he was sitting with his legs hanging off the edge of the mattress. "Alright... one, two... three... Hup!" Nick leaned forward until he slipped off the bed, leaning back just as his feet hit the floor with a thump. The bed creaked loudly as it was relieved of its burden.

Ponderously, the blue-haired teen waddled to the closet, pulling out an extra extra large "Hello Kinky" shirt, a light jacket, and a wide pair of blue jeans. Slowly, he began squeezing his legs into the pants, pausing to squish in his ample rear before wiggling and buttoning them. Next was the shirt, which was snug but revealed a bit of his soft belly.
==
Mika smiled and kissed his cheek. "Looking good, sweetie."
==
"You too luv!" he kissed her back before slipping the jacket on, which hugged his sides and hung open to let his girth hang out, and heading out to the car.
==
Mika got into the passenger seat and smiled.
==
Nick drove to the nearest buffet restaurant. He remembered being a regular there, and the waiter happily escorted them to their usual table.
==
Mika put her bag down and kissed his cheek. "Why don't you go get your food first? I'll watch the table for now."
==
Nick made a little squee noise and headed off with his first plate. He returned a few minutes later with said plate packed and piled high with food.

Mika looked impressed. "You sure that's gonna be enough, big boy?" she teased.

"Not even close!" Nick bragged, a smile on his face. "Just the first of many, many courses!"
==
Mika giggled and got up. "Alright, my turn. I promise I'll be quick so you can get more." She giggled and went off. She filled up a big plate as well, those cravings starting to get to her a bit. She was eating for three now, even if they were only a couple weeks old.

Mika also started to eat a bit more, due to her chubby hubby. It just looked so good to eat all the time and in big portions. She thought a little more food couldn't hurt her. Only her figure. But who cares? She's pregnant anyway.
==
Nick simply sat at the table, practically inhaling his food.
==
Mika smiled and sat down across from him. "So hungry~" she dug into her food too.
==
Nick's appetite seemed particularly bottomless tonight, as plate after plate was consumed. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, pizza slices, he didn't much care what it was.
==
Mika finished and leaned back, burping slightly. "Nicky, you feeling full yet?" She teased as she watched him eat.
==
Nick looked up, his cheeks budging with food before he gave a massive swallow. "Nope..." he answered with a shake of his head. "But I'm halfway there and ready for dessert!" Nick added cheerfully as he leaned back in his extra-wide seat.
==
"Mmmm... I could go for some dessert. I think I saw a chocolate fountain..." She mused.
==
Nick's eyes widened. "Really?" He got up and waddled toward the fountain as fast as he could.
==
She giggled and watched him waddle over. "Man I love him." She smiled and watched him pile up his plate.
==
Nick's plate was filled with brownies, cake, rolls and other assorted sweets, all of it dunked into the fountain. "God I love her," he muttered happily.
==
Mika waited for him to come back so she could grab a little desert for herself. "My man sure loves his chocolate."
==
"Yes I do!" Nick replied as he sat.
==
She giggled and kissed his cheek.

Many months after the buffet, Mika was getting pretty big due to two little babies growing inside her. She sat comfortably on her couch, watching some television as she waited for her husband to wake up.
==
Slowly, Nick woke up. He shook his head blearily before getting dressed in a plain blue shirt with jeans, both of which hugged his generous frame closely and left nothing to the imagination. Nick was now 411 pounds in weight, and just about every single one of them was soft gelatinous flab. With a yawn he slowly shuffled his way to the living room. "G'morning!"
==
Mika smiled at her husband. "Good morning, sweetie. I made you breakfast, but my feet hurt so I had to sit down for a little bit." She gestured towards the table.
==
Nick sat down at the table, but surprisingly, didn't dig in with his usual voraciousness.
==
"Are you feeling alright?" She got up carefully.
==
"Yeah... I just had a weird dream," he answered, frowning. "Some guy kept showing up saying he was me, but he didn't look like me!"
==
"...oh really?" She looked a bit disturbed.
==
"Yeah..." Nick noticed the look on her face. "Somethin' wrong, luv?"
==
"Oh no... I made you some cookies, the ones you love. Why don't you try one?" She playfully put a cookie in his mouth. The cookie was enchanted so he would never remember his past self.
==
Nick pushed the cookie away. "Oh no? What do you mean, oh no?" he asked, a suspicious look in his eyes.
==
She sighed and looked down. "That "other you"... Is the real you... You didn't always have blue hair and black eyes and chubby. You were skinny and had brown hair..." She sighed and looked down at her hands. "I was selfish..."
==
Nick didn't say anything, but his eyes spoke a library's worth of betrayal and hurt. "Take me back home please." He said simply. "I... need to think about this." Nick frowned. Mika silently did as he asked, and only returned home once he closed the door.

Saying nothing to his mom or brother, Nick waddled to his room and collapsed on the bed. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep.

In his dream, he saw the brown-haired person, whom he named Old Nick. "H-hullo..." New Nick said.

Old Nick just frowned and took his hand. "Follow me." Old Nick led the way to a long hallway. On one side was a string of memories with brown hair and blue eyes, and along the other was one with blue hair. "This is your last chance." Do you wanna return to normal? Or stay this way?"

New Nick wandered down the hall, comparing memories. He noticed that in the new memories, he was smiling and laughing a lot more. He compared one of him chasing his brother Sean with an upset look to one of themdozing on the couch with Sean on his belly and a smile on their faces. He also noted that Sean was turning into a real butterball himself, something he hadn't noticed on his way inside.

New Nick and Old Nick looked at each-other. "I..." New-Nick began. "I wanna stay with Mika. We're so much happier together."

"Are you sure?" Old Nick asked, a concerned look on his face. "If this is what you want, you'll never see me again."

New Nick nodded. "Yeah... Yeah I'm sure."

With that, the stream of brown-haired memories around them dissolved and changed. Hours spent playing outside became hours spent video gaming inside, lazing about and eating sporadically. Memories of his mom trying to get him and Sean to eat healthy became her being very supportive of her two boys growing bodies. Old Nick smiled at his newer counterpart, saying "goodbye", and New Nick watched as he changed rapidly. Hair turned azure blue, as irises and sclera turned black. Front teeth withdrew into his gums as his skin paled from healthy peach to a pasty white. Old Nick's height sprouted upward until the Nicks were easily making eye contact, as weight bubbled onto his body. 125 became 200, then 300, and finally 411.
==
Mika sat at home, crying as she looked in the mirror. "H-he's going to leave me...."
==
Nick said good bye to his mom and brother, the former of whom drove him back to Mika's home. He thought it over for a moment, and knocked on the door.
==
Mika slowly opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and she didn't look him up in the eyes. "...Nick..."
==
"I forgive you, and I wanna stay this way." Nick said simply. "Mika... I love you."
==
She looked up at him in disbelief. "R-really...? Y-You do?! I-I love you so much!!" She cried and hugged him.
==
Nick hugged her back.
==
"N-Nick... My water just broke..." She let go and looked down and the small puddle.
==
For a second, Nick froze, then he quickly bundled Mika into the car and drove to the hospital.
==
Mika was in a lot of pain. She squeaked and cried silently as she held her stomach in pain.
==
The doctors rushed the pair into the delivery room. After several minutes of agonizing pain, she had delivered a pair of healthy, bawling twin boys.
==
Mika smiled softly at her two twin baby boys, leaning over and kissing their tiny head. They both had his black eyes, and blue hair. But they had more of their mother's features.
==
Nick smiled as the pair fell asleep.
==
"Oh Nick... They're so adorable... And chubby just like their daddy~" she cooed.
==
"They might grow out of it," he warned playfully.
==
"Hmmm maybe~" she giggled. "My cooking might help keep them a little chunky."
==
"Certainly did that to me!" he chuckled, patting his belly.
==
She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Good~ you look much better like this.”
==
Nick smiled and gently kissed her back.
==
Gently Mika kissed her children's faces.
==
The children fussed a little but didn't wake. "What're we gonna name 'em?" Nick asked.
==
"Hm.... I'm not sure.." She spoke softly.
==
"How about Damon and Jamie?"
==
Mika nodded and smiled. "Perfect..." She kissed Nick's cheek. "Welcome to the world, Jamie and Damon."

A couple days later, Mika and Nick were able to take their babies home. Mika was feeding Damon as Jamie slept in the crib.
==
Nick sat in a nearby chair, dozing a little.
==
Mika came over and kissed his fat face. "Sleepy honey?"
==
"Mm-hmm." He looked blearily up, nodding.
==
Mika put a blanket over him and kissed his chubby cheek. "Want me to make you anything to eat?"
==
"Yes please," Nick replied, taking and holding Damon as Mika strolled off. The baby giggled at his papa's warm soft body.
==
Mika came back with a large platter and smiled. "Here you go honey.”
==
Nick carefully traded the baby for the food.
==
(TBC?)
© Copyright 2017 Sky High (ozone384 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2111861-Transforming-Tubby-2-D