*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112924-Do-you-mind-Epilouge
Rated: GC · Chapter · Family · #2112924
Hannah.A shows up on Valentine's day to her cousin's (Alois.T) house and they have sex.
A/N This is the final chapter of the book, maybe. I wrote this in advance because it was nagging at my mind. The song that fits into this chapter is Supergirl By denyque.

~

Alois had never cried for anything so long and so hard in his entire life. His body felt weak, he didn't feel like doing the thing called "Life". Why should he when his baby girl didn't even get to experience it? Hannah felt it most, been having to carry her dead baby inside of her until Mina forced her to get rid of it. She kept her pain and sorrow compressed deep down inside of her, she didn't let anyone see just how depressed she was. They only really had each other to confide in, since no one really understood.
They grew up, They went back to school and they both graduated. Alois had never been one for school, he hated it, but Hannah kept shoving and pulling him along the way all of the years. At the age of 19, Alois moved out. He got a job and his own little apartment in the city. Hannah was proud, she'd go over there and do the most obnoxious things, knowing he had a girlfriend. But she didn't care, at all.
A few weeks after the miscarriage, their relationship wasn't holding up so well. Alois buried himself in music and working and Hannah submerged herself in reading. Communication was cut off. So, one day, Alois sat her down and slowly and carefully told her that he couldn't do it anymore. Hannah wasn't mad, she understood. She leaned in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to her own. "I'll always be here if you need me," He whispered as tears came to his eyes.

At the age of 23, Hannah hummed a soft tune as she walked up Clinton blvd. Her heels clicked on the sidewalk, flowers, and chocolates in her hands. It was February 14, Valentines day. Hannah's lips were red and she had maroon eyeliner on her lids. Hannah hurried up the steps of the fancy apartment building and walked right into the lobby. The security guard let her in because she went there so often. Hannah flashed a smile at an old woman before she got onto the elevator.

Alois blinked, looking up from his phone. He leaned on the kitchen counter, decked out in gray sweatpants and white socks. He was topless, his abdomen more ripped than when he was a teenager. His hair was cut into a fade at the sides, his blonde hair falling into his face. At the age of 24, his baby blue eyes sparkled brightly and happily.

"The fuck?" Alois said to himself. His doorbell was ringing quickly and repeatedly. He leaned off the counter, setting his phone down on the counter. He walked out of the kitchen and spotted his girlfriend, Deja, sleeping on his couch. He pulled open the door, making sure to put on his resting bitch face.

Hannah's smiled and held out the flowers and chocolate. "Happy valentines day, Cousin!" She cheered.

Alois' bitch face melted away as a smile grew on his face. "I should be the one giving you chocolate and flowers," He chuckled as he moved forward, wrapping Hannah in a hug. Hannah wrapped her arms around him, digging her nails into his back as she inhaled his pristine smell. Alois turned his head and kissed her cheek.

"You really shouldn't," Hannah said once the hug broke. Alois rolled his eyes and moved aside, letting her in. Hannah strolled in and the scent of pine hit her in the face. "But I did, you know I go all out for you." Alois gently teased as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he buried his nose in her neck. Hannah closed her eyes and bit her lip. "What'd you get me?" She giggled as she ran her tongue over her red matte bottom lip.

Alois pulled back and shrugged. "You'll have to come see," He hummed. He walked around her and leaned on the archway to the living room, his baby blue eyes twinkling at her. Hannah arched her eyebrow, playfully. "Is it in your bedroom?" She teased. Alois gently laughed, biting his lower lip as he looked her up and down. She looked fine today, dressed in a red pencil bottom skirt, a white blouse with a white leather blazer hanging off her shoulder Beyonce style along with red bottom stiletto heels. She always kept her body in shape, even after the baby.

"Maybe," He held out his hand. His arm had veins under his pale skin and it was lithe and muscular. Hannah gently smiled and took it. Alois pulled her into the living room, quietly walking. Hannah's heels clicked heavily.

"You didn't tell me Deja was here!" Hannah hissed in a low tone.

"Oops?" Alois said in a low tone. Hannah pulled him back, standing carefully as she slipped her feet out of her heels. She held them in her hand, a goofy look on her face. "What if she wakes up and see's us?" She asked.

Alois snickered and shook his head. "She sleeps like a rock," He led her out of the living room to his bedroom. Hannah exaggerated, taking wide tippy-toe steps. She always liked to mock Deja, she never liked the bitch.

Alois was biting his lip to hold back his laugh as he pulled Hannah into his bedroom, shutting the door. Hannah glanced around his room and then plopped on Alois' bed. Then she said, "What type of weak ass bed is this?" She patted the bed. "Y'all fuck like deer if this bed hasn't broken yet."

Alois licked his lips and shook his head. "She's one of those 'Sex is rare' girls." He shrugged and walked over to the closet. "So," Alois announced. "I saw how much you prattled on about the glitter injections pressed glitters or some bullshit." He pulled out a box from his closet and put it on the bed. Hannah moved some hair from her face, blinking.

"No~" She whined. "You're supposed to spend this much on her, not me." Hannah didn't feel or look as her words suggested, she had a smile on her face.

Alois gently laughed. "She doesn't have to know," He chuckled as he slid the box over to her. Hannah looked down at the box then up at her cousin. She got on her knees and crawled over to him. Hannah wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his own. The kiss was consensual. Her eyes fluttered close and so did his own. He devoured her mouth, domineering her tongue. Hannah moaned into the kiss as his hands shyly explored her body, grabbing a handful of her round ass. Their lips were coated in each other's saliva when they pulled back, breaking the kiss. Hannah's sapphire eyes stared into his eyes and his baby blue eyes admired her beauty.

Hannah's breath was hard. Her chest ached. She felt her eyes prickling her as all of her memories with him came pouring out. She felt her heart ache as she remembered the baby, the way he cried for days. Her knees went weak, feeling his eyes on her. She never really felt this way around her cousin since they were teenagers. She thickly swallowed, trying to break eye contact but she couldn't. Her feelings were just too much.

"I want you back," Hannah blurted out, her breath uneven. "I love you,"

Alois didn't answer, instead, he kissed her again. He pushed Hannah down onto his bed and got over her. Hannah cupped his face as she made sweet love to his mouth. Alois' hands trailed all over Hannah's mature body, squeezing her here and there. Hannah felt arousal creep through her, making her breast sensitive and damping her panties.

Suddenly, Alois pulled back from the kiss, opening his eyes. "Deja..." He said softly.

"I don't care about her," Hannah tightened her hold on his face. "I want you, only you." She said softly. "You said you'd always be there for me."

Alois kissed her again, a short, soft kiss. "I am, I'm here for you," Alois whispered to her. "I love you so much," He kissed her once more.

Hannah exhaled through her nose, enjoying the kiss. Hannah's hands moved from his face to his sides. She trailed her hands down to his waistline and pushed his gray sweatpants down in a feeble attempt to undress him. Alois was unsure until now, but it was clear what she wanted. It was something he'd never done with her in two years since he and Deja got together. But it was as if it was just yesterday.

Alois pulled up her red skirt, bunching it around her waist. Hannah let out a sigh, spreading out on the bed. He teased the hemline of her black panties, daring to pull them lower. He twisted the hemline around his finger and slowly pulled them down, revealing Hannah's womanhood. It hadn't changed at all, it was pleasing to the eye and to his cock, especially. Hannah giggled and bit her bottom lip, looking at her cousin longingly. She opened her arms wide and Alois dived in for that kiss. Hannah wrapped her arms around him and rested her hands on his back.

Between them, Alois' hand pushed down hiss sweatpants and reached into his boxers, feeling his semi hard cock. He pressed himself up against Hannah, grinding and rubbing on Hannah's bare pussy. Hannah felt herself becoming wet as she fantasized about his cock. She dreamed about it, how it'd feel inside of her, how he'd stretch her out and pound the piss out of her. She bit his bottom lip, opening her eyes to meet his own.

When Alois forced himself into her, penetrating her pussy lips and entering her vaginal canal, Hannah arched her back and cried out. She dug her nails into her cousins back, biting her lip. Alois pressed his lips to her own, devouring her mouth domineeringly. It reminded her of the time he took her virginity, when she was only 14 years old. Once he was in fully he let Hannah take a breath.

"Am I hurting you?" He whispered.

Hannah thickly swallowed and nodded her head. "That's why I love it so much," She whispered in turn.

Alois let out a little laugh and pecked her lips. "I missed this," He whispered.

"You can't possibly miss this more than me. You're nothing like Timber," Hannah gently giggled, smiling.

"Well, you're nothing like Deja. I can tell you that," Alois kissed her jawline, trailing his kisses down to her neck. He began to move his hips, dryly stroking her. Hannah squeezed her eyes shut, basking in the drunken pain and pleasure. She groaned, dragging her nails down his back. Within a few strokes, Alois was dragging wetness out of Hannah along with loud moans. He brought one hand up and covered her mouth, muffling her moans. If it did anything, it turned Hannah on even more.

"O-OH~!" Hannah screamed into his hands, wrapping her leg around his waist. She arched her back, pressing her chest against his own. Their bodies rocked in sync and with rhythm. His vagina was a perfect mold for his cock, it touched all the right places, dragging over the rugae.

"Ah, Hannah," Alois let out a breathy moan before kissing her jawline. The nerves in his body were tingling, especially the nerves in his cock. The inside of his hand was stained with red lipstick when he moved his hand from her mouth. He straightened his back and grabbed her waist, digging his nails into her soft skin. Then he began to pound Hannah ruthlessly. Her wetness and cream leaked onto his bed, staining his navy blue sheets.

Hannah's toes curled as she let out a loud moan, orgasming. She soaked everything within in a two inch radius. Alois' breath was hard, sweat coated his body as he stroked her. He leaned over her, trapping her under him and devoured her mouth in a wet, sloppy kiss. Hannah wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close.

"Don't pull out," She whispered. "Please don't," She begged in his ear.

"H-Hannah," Alois moaned as he felt himself reach his limit. Every nerve in his body felt as if they were heaven as he released inside of her. Hannah felt his warm cum hit her walls and she let out a deep sigh. She shakily trailed her hands up and buried them in his blonde locks, kissing his jawline.

Alois stay there, in that position for a few seconds as he caught his breath. He pulled away from her, dislodging his anatomy from her own. Their eyes locked as they set foot on the ground, reality greeting them. "Hannah..." Alois said.

Hannah blinked and thickly swallowed, saliva built up in her mouth from the wet kissing and moaning. "The last time this happened-"

"-We had a miscarriage," Alois finished for her. He got off of her, pulling out and tucking himself in his pants. Hannah lay there on the bed, staring at the canopy. "No, I was gonna say birth control didn't work..." Hannah said softly. She sat up, her skirt bunched up around her waist.

Alois thickly swallowed. "I'm sorry, Hannah." He said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I never should have-"

"Alois," Hannah sighed. "I'll be fine." She said. "I was young and my body wasn't really ready for something like that. I'm older now, okay?" Hannah got to her knees and pulled her red skirt down. She didn't bother with the panties, she wanted to leave a little valentine's day gift for him.

Alois looked at his cousin for a good minute, his baby blue eyes calculating.He began softly, "Hannah, I'm not ready for this." He bit the inside of his cheek and looked down at his feet.

Hannah crawled to the edge of the bed and got on her knees in front of him. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "Do you honestly think I'm going to let myself get pregnant?" She asked, her tone soft. "I know we both aren't ready for this," Hannah pressed a kiss to his lips. "So I'm not gonna force you do anything. We aren't teens anymore."

Alois closed his eyes and let out a breath. Then he laughed, putting a hand on his chest. "Damn girl, you had me scared for a moment!" He exclaimed as a smile grew on his face.

Hannah giggled and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She smiled, looking at him with her ocean blue sapphires. She placed a hand on his cheek, caressing his face. "In the future, right?" She asked softly.

Alois smiled at her, taking her face in his hands and kissing her. The kiss was long and wet, their mouths open, lips pressed together and tongues dancing with each other. Hannah's eyes fluttered close, letting the warm feeling take over her. Alois pulled back to look at her beautiful face. He pressed one more kiss to Hannah's soft lips. "Definitely," He whispered.

Hannah giggled and pulled back, falling onto the bed. She threw her hands. "So! Let's see what you got your dear cousin for Valentine's day~!" She announced as she got up and began to look through the box. Alois chuckled and rolled his eyes. He picked up her panties and tucked them in his pocket for later.

A few seconds later, his bedroom door opened and Deja poked her head through. "Babe?" She asked in a soft, hoarse, sleep filled voice.

Alois looked up from Hannah's gift box. "That's my name," He hummed. Deja smiled and came over, pecking his lips. Alois gave her another peck when she pulled back, causing her to gently giggle.

"Love you," She cooed.

Alois smiled at her. "I love you too,"

© Copyright 2017 Le_Alois (aestheticbenny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2112924-Do-you-mind-Epilouge