*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115609-FF-Story-from-2006
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2115609
HP story I wrote ages ago.
Endless Waltz

Leaning against the wall, slowing my breath…

"That was close." A voice whispers into my ear.

"Too close, my friends are getting better at trying to find us…" I shake my head. "They really want to know who I’m seeing when I sneak out at night."

"They have no idea how this hide and seek is such a turn on for us." His voice was lustful when he replies. He’s right though, this fear of getting caught, of doing something forbidden was thrilling. "They’ve been following you out at night for the last four months, when will they give up?"

I just smirk at him, pushing my body into his. His lips crash down on mine and the battle is on. I love this battle of dominance; the first kiss of the night always tells who is going to control the actions of our nightly encounters. Either way we both win.

I win tonight; he let me. He needs me to be in control tonight. I just need him.

Our clothes are gone. I lay him down on our robes and start to worship his body with my hands, lips, tongue and teeth. We’re in the hallway but I don’t think he minds; I know I don’t.

We don’t speak tonight. Instead we let our bodies tell each other how we feel, how we need and how we love. I never thought that I’d fall in love with him when this started, but now that I have, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I know he feels the same.

He half sighs, half moans as we become one, the pace is slow, loving and wonderful. These moments are ours and we take them into ourselves to keep forever. It always reminds me of a dance, a waltz. Every touch, motion and breath… an endless waltz. One I can dance, because I found the perfect partner.

I don’t speed up, just keeping to slow movements but we’re close to completion. Then it hits and I know everything and nothing in that moment of time.

We lay curled up in each others arms catching our breath.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you, too." I feel him smile against my skin.

"Ek!" We both sit up and look at my friends staring at us.

"Ha! I told you Mione, pay up." Ron is grinning at her and I’m shocked.

"Ron, how…?" I can't decide what has me more shocked – that he actually guessed, or that he's not attacking my lover.

"Harry, mate, I’ve watched you sigh every time Malfoy walks into a room."

"You sigh when I walk into the room?" Draco asks me.

I blush as I nod.

He smiles, "I sigh when ever you walk out of the room."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AD006 - 8th of May
© Copyright 2017 Anna Daniel (blackheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115609-FF-Story-from-2006