*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116366-Ripped-Eches-broken-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Experience · #2116366
Like you would know....place holder, for a God.
I'm fresh off a writing, and creating binge. This should be fun. First off, I can't be held accountable for sides splitting, red knees, or frozen facial contortions. It might go the other way too and be funny. The last group, thought they time traveled. YMMV!

I will Sponsor an ad.
For Mom and Pops, and the lil one. (or 2 I forget 1,000 lashes with wet nooble)= Not An Accident
Take 1.....and ACTION!


Hi, I'm Francis, an author at WritingDOTcom. Not long ago, I, was only in the building industry, and I never once had given thought to writing. I barely read as it was. Not because I couldn't. Because it was "boring". But, to understand someone who creates, most will not. Those who create, they understand. When I semd them this messge, from him to you. But first, to bring context into your mind. we are all in a baseball stadium, on mars. 300,000 watching them game. I will return to that in a moment. You see the 300,000 in the growd? Pause and see it. When you see it, ask yourself nothing. I caught the ball, from god.


First message stop killing.

Now feed the children, all of them.

I knew how to read and write, np in high school. With my skin, the only skin. For a Manner of speaking. For lack of Knowing the humans version of our language. With so many failures, to see the ignorance, is only to be part of it. If you see ignorant people. It is you, who needs to reevaluate your perceptions of your grey flesh all mushed into that head.

My message to you all, from me, I have been waiting three years of your ‘calendars’.
To tell you this, would you not be excited right now. I know what we must do, it’s easy. And as a Team, One’s team only Team. ‘Team Earth’ will Only Proceed on my Command. Understand that. Read it again.



Mom& Pops he he
Thank for this community, and the tools you have given me. I heard God once. To keep things short, I learned lessons of every thing from Shorts To Sorts! Occurred to me when, Believer I was. Did I believe I learned how to ‘KNOW’.

This we must do before step two falls upon you. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
+***+***+***+***+============+***+***+***+***+

Brothers and Sisters, I tried everything to tell you, at the stadiums, coffee shops, more.
Few would listen, less would not. Some would scuff or say mean things,

The spell hold hog. I am for to close, as they chose.

Brothers and Sisters, WARNING You Heed. This is the last chance.


I knew how to fight from days before might. Sent her you know, waiting were you not.
Let it be known the cursed on the lot:
At writing DOT com, I practiced art, at times I was mad.
While they made me feel I was Family, like instinct sayeth so
I would love their reacation ne se if it’s odd.
At writing.ccom I learned how to Communicate with the Gods.

~Flcomeau
© Copyright 2017 flcomeau (flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116366-Ripped-Eches-broken-Time