*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116529-Yo-kai-watch-Katies-version
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #2116529
When Katie discover's that Yo-kai exist, her life will never be the same.
Everything in here is own by Level 5, thank you for making the game and Professor Layton.

Character introduction

Katie: Our charming main character, that has so many friends, but will soon have more than she can ever imagine.
Nate: Our well average boy. "Gaaaahhhh! Why do people keep calling me that?!' Screamed Nate. Yeah... Katie's friend since childhood. Unfortunately will get weird when something supernatural inspirits him.
Eddie: Who lives on Breezy hills, while Nate and Katie live on Uptown Springdale. The richest kid, smart and knows electronics. He wears Headphones for some reasons, even though nobody knows what he listens too. Doesn't believe in supernatural things, but he can't see what anybody can else see.
Bear (Barnaby): Strong kid that lives in Blossom Heights the poor side of Springdale. He may look tough, but he's a scaredy cat when it comes to things like, being on a train, and his mom.

Soon more character's will be introduced in the story.


"Now what are we waiting for let's get started on this Yo-kai story, shall we."

Prologue

As the sun shines over the horizon of Sprindale. It's almost the end of Summer just a week before it ends, as children get out of bed to enjoy the last week of their vacation. One particularity child was waking. Named Katie, who her life will become never be the same again.
As the morning sun shines through Katie's window, shining her in the eyes. She opens them and rises from her bed yawning. "Man what time is it?" She looks at her clock, 8:30. "Wow that's pretty early." She lays back down and tries to go back to sleep, only to realize something. "Oh right, I'm suppose to meet up with my friends at ten o'clock!" She says, as she gets up and gets clean, dress, and eats her breakfast.
"I have to go mom, I'm meeting up with my friends." She said.
"Wait, Katie." Her mom said.
"Mom have you seen my bug net and bug container?"
"I was about to give you those." Her mom said as Katie looks back with an unsurprised face.
"Here you go honey, have fun, enjoy every minute of it." She said as she smiled.
"I will." Said Katie as she ran towards Triangle way also know as the playground.

Meanwhile..

"Steady, steady. *swish* Yes I got it." Said Nate as he picked up the bug from the inside of his net.
"Guys look," Said Nate as he went over to Bear an Eddie to show his bug. "I got a gigantic stag."
"Gigantic may mean puny." Countered Bear as he showed an even bigger bug.
Nate pouted and then he heard a noise. "Nate, Bear, Eddie I'm here." Katie said carrying her net. "Sorry I was late, I stopped by Everymart, for some reason I was hungry even though I ate breakfast?" Questioned Katie. She then saw Nate's bug. "Wow did you catch that Nate?"
"Yeah I did." He said as he did a cool pose.
"Except I bit his with an even bigger one." Bear said showing her. Nate made that sad frowny face you see in anime shows.
Katie then said something slipped right out of her mouth. "It's just like you Nate, it's so average.
Time stopped for Nate as it sunk in. He then got mad and made a mad dash towards Mount WildWood. Katie then wondered what happened to Nate. "Hey guys where's Nate?"
"He went to Mount WildWood after you told him he was average." Said Eddie.
Katie then said, "Oh I better apologize to him." As she ran towards Mount WildWood. Bear and Eddie kept continuing to catch bugs, while Katie forgives Nate for being average. "Stop calling me that!" Nate said. Urgh sorry.
Nate stomps through the forest as he looks for a bug to impress Katie and make him more than average. Katie was catching up to him while thinking to herself, Why did I say that? I mean Bear and Eddie say that, but this one felt natural when coming out of my mouth. Why did I forget that anyway? She thought to herself when she came up to Nate who is near a closed off gate.
"Stupid gate get out of my-" "Wait Nate!" Katie interrupted Nate's grumbling and ran towards him.
"Why are you out here Katie?" Nate asked while having a confused look on his face.
"Nate, I came here to apologies about calling you... you know." Katie said.
"That's okay Katie, besides your my friend how could I get mad at you." Nate said smiling.
"I don't know why Nate it just kind of slipped out. Like as if someone else was controlling me." She said.
"That's okay Katie no hard feelings." Nate said, then Katie thought to herself, My morning has been weird. I woke up not remembering my dream, eating a foot long sandwich when I already ate breakfast, and calling Nate average.
She then stopped thinking and asked, "Nate were you going to go over the fence?" Katie said pointing to the closed off fence.
"Yeah, I was thinking there would be a rare bug there." Nate said.
"Nate maybe you should look somewhere else." Katie said.
"Okay." He sighed. "I'll go look over here, you look over there." Nate said as he walked off.
"Alright." Katie was about to head towards the direction Nate pointed to when, she got an eerie feeling that she should go over the fence. Why do I want to over the fence? Katie thought herself but then that thought faded away as she went over the fence and follow into the woods not stopping, like she was on conveyor belt.
After walking for minutes she comes across a huge tree.
She then snaps back into reality, "Huh, where am I?" Katie said as she walked towards the giant tree. When she approaches it, there's a crank machine.
"Huh?" She says, "I've seen these as a kid before. But why is it all the way out her?" She said to herself, when suddenly there was a voice.
"Feed me, feed me."
"Huh! What is that!?" She said, as she stood paralysis with fear.


End of Prologue.

Next time... Chapter 1 The first Yo-kai Whisper.
© Copyright 2017 Cartoon Link (8ghtboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2116529-Yo-kai-watch-Katies-version