*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117129-Valentines-Days-Killer
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #2117129
After a girl is broken up with, she and her ex disapear without a trace.
I walked down the sidewalk to the destination my current lover asked me to meet him at. My name is Lilith Bene. The lover I speak of was known by the name of Josiah Kane. As I reached the said destination, I saw Josiah. He hadn't a smile as I had expected. He had been a naturally cheerful guy. When he saw me, however his frown turned into a smirk that is carved into my mind permanently. "Lilith" is all he said for a while. Then he casually tossed a photograph to the ground. "Take a good long look at who's replacing you." I bent down and picked the picture up. The young woman in the picture was naked. That's all I noticed for a few moments. Then I looked at her face. Amanda Withers was my best friend. And now I learn that my love is leaving me for her. I couldn't take it. I trusted her. I trusted both of them. How could the do this to me!? I paid for Amanda's surgery when she needed a kidney transplant. I had paid for Josiah's tuition when he was broke. I was in debt because of these bastards and this was the thanks I got?! No. I would not be tossed away like a worthless whore! I slowly reached into my pocket an took out my pocket knife. The blade was iodized and had holes running down it's flat edge of it. The handle had blue flames licking the sides and also had holes in it. Josiah seemed to notice this and took his charge. I wasn't worried however. He was a teddy bear. If she made a face as if I was in complete agony he would get off of me quickly. And yet, I didn't need the plan. The knife was planted straight into his leg and he went down before my eyes. I place my knee on the side of his face and placed the knife to his stomach and plunged it into his spleen. I slid the knife down to the bottom of his abdomen and pulled it out. His intestines spilled out. I continued to carve him out. I rush back to my car. Luckily, I had brought my bass case to this little meeting and had proper transportation for this bloody massacre. Nothing to clean the blood however. Oh well. At least his family will be able to know what happened to him. Well, Valentines day is right around the corner. Amanda has not been punished yet. I'll get back to you on the details with that. Next year I'll get to my other exes. And then maybe my father. He use to beat me, ya know. Oh well. We'll see what happens.
© Copyright 2017 Vannesa Sweenly (justawierdo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117129-Valentines-Days-Killer