*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117764-Kyouko-Kirigiri-hypnosisfoot-fetish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2117764
I hypnotize Kyouko Kirigiri of Danganronpa to let me play with her feet.
Kyouko, would you mind looking at something for a minute?
Kyouko looked over at CJ. "Hm?"
Come and sit down on the couch here for a few minutes. I want to try something.
"Very well." Kyouko said as she went and sat down on the couch.
All right, first I want to relax and clear your mind of all outside thoughts.
Kyouko closed her eyes to try and relax.
Once your mind is all clear, I want you to open your eyes back up.
Kirigiri opened up her eyes after taking a deep breath.
(pulls out a pocket watch) All right, Kyouko. Now that your mind is clear of all outside thoughts I want you to stare at this pocket watch for a bit.
Kyouko looked over at the pocket watch.
(starts to swing it back and forth) Watch it as it swings back and forth. Let your eyes follow it from left to right.
Kyouko's eyes follow the swinging watch. "Alright."
That's right, Kyouko. Just follow the watch as it swings back and forth, back and forth.
Kyouko continued to follow the watch. "Hmm."
As you continue to watch the watch, you're going to start to feel a bit sleepy.
Kirigiri blinked a few times as she continued to follow the watch.
You can feel yourself wanting to let out a yawn. It's more than all right to do that.
"Hmmm.." Kirigiri heard this and let out a yawn.
Your eyelids are starting to become heavy aren't they?
"Mmm, a little." she said as she blinked.
That's right, Kyouko. Feel yourself getting sleepier and sleepier and your eyelids getting heavier and heavier.
Kirigiri yawned again as her eyes dropped close only to open again right after, happening every so often as she followed the watch.
Now Kyouko, when I tell you to, I want to slowly count backwards from ten to zero. With each number, you're going to get sleepier and sleepier and your eyelids will become heavier and heavier. When you reach zero, I want you to close your eyes and fall asleep. But don't count until I tell you. Do you understand?
Kyouko nodded. "I...understand.."
Very good. Now start counting backwards from ten to zero, slowly.
"10..9...8...7.....6......5........4...........3............2.............1..................0" she spoke, getting more and more sleepy as she said each number until she just fell completely asleep.
Very good, Kyouko. Just close your heavy, sleepy eyes now and fall under my spell.
Kyouko's eyes shut as she fell deeply asleep in the chair.
Can you hear me, Kyouko?
"Yeees.."
Now I'd like you to put your legs up on my lap.
Kirigiri obeyed and moved her legs onto CJs lap.
*unties her boots and slides them off, revealing her pretty bare feet and purple painted toenails*
Kirigiri remained silent as this happened.
Now that we've got those boots off, I think it's time to help you relax even more. Do you want to know how?
"How.."
By doing this. *starts gently massaging her feet*
Kyouko blushed lightly. "Mmmm.."
How does this feel, Kyouko?
"Good...soothing.."
It will be even more relaxing if you just keep your eyes closed. It's more soothing that way, isn't it?
"Mhm.."
There's isn't that more relaxing for you?
"Yes.."
That's good, that's good. *moves up from the heels of her feet to her arches*
"Mmmm.."
I'm sure your feet get really sore being in those high heeled boots day in and day out.
"Mhm.." Kyouko said as her breathing calmed more.
This is why a nice foot massage is needed every now and then. Right?
"Of course.."
*moves up from her arches to the balls of her feet* How does this feel, Kyouko?
"So soothing...relaxing.."
*moves up to her toes, rubbing each one individually and massaging in between her toes as well* What about this? Does this feel good?
"Amazing.."
It'll be even better in just a second. *starts applying lotion to her feet*
"Mmmm.."
The lotion makes it even more relaxing doesn't it, Kyouko?
"Yeeeeeeees.."
I knew you would appreciate it *starts massaging between her toes again*
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."
*continues rubbing between her toes on one foot and rubbing up and down her sole on the other*
Kyouko blushed as she relaxed more, letting out relaxed sighs.
*switches positions, rubbing between the toes on her other foot and rubbing up and down the opposite foot*
Kirigiri moaned in a relaxed way.
© Copyright 2017 Mr. Anime Guy (animeguy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117764-Kyouko-Kirigiri-hypnosisfoot-fetish