*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119183-Mads-Diaries
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2119183
story about the man who's history is unknown, full with mystic.



Who will win the clash, where horses are fighting side by side warriors?
Those who are large in number or those ones who are stronger?
A strange question for you, isn’t it?
There is no such fight.
This question will no longer astonish you, when you know that in that world the beasts are running unbridled, but in the same world, there is no bridle at all and the licentiousness, which you realize in your mind, you have the freedom to call. Freedom, which makes you locals so ugly that the bridles beasts is just beauty with it.
No armies exist in that world.
Astonished you will start thinking - if there are no armies, who else is fighting there? I would even say that every warrior is the whole world and every warrior is whole army. Hearing this you will start to visualize the galaxy because of your imagination cannot understand how every warriors can be army and the world; you cannot imagine that one body can fit in one and the other. Moreover, you will came-up with idea that warriors are the planets, because you are from this world and it cannot work another way.Here each of you are small particles of this world and army.
-You have an endless battle against each other, slaughter in a battle where the horses are not fighting with you.
There is no one and nothing to kill each other in my world.
You will pause again and thinking that I am delirious but I will say that I know you. Having heard this blood in your vessels will freeze, you seem to guess something but ideas will scatter in the air. Then you will take a Cigarette from the pocket and stare at it with a guilty glance then look somewhere in a distance, as if you are seeking the world and gradually get covered by tobacco smoke.
You will be surprised, wandering how I can now this but I will tell you again:
-you acting like this every time when I come. I know you are disappointed, and even hurt. You look as if you have lost something precious
Jumped up and yelling at me: Who are you, what do you want from me?
My answer will astonish you again because since I am here you did not say a word; I had read your thoughts.
I told you - I am the one who lives there, somewhere far away, there is only the winged beings are coming out, I am the one whose horse wears an armor, and whose sword became rusty. I am the one who set a house on a cliff; it is a great house, the roof edges lay on giant columns. Its dark corners pasted up with dust. It is the house where the winged beings don’t come anymore. There is no sense for them to be there. Finally, I’ll say that it is entirely your fault. Now you already know who I am, but you will try not to show it, and you can do that, because you can control your face muscles.
I will smile, when I say these things, but you’ll want to hit me, killed me and try to make me disappear, but you cannot, because I do not exist in this world - I am the world by myself.
© Copyright 2017 Nabuqodonosor (irakli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119183-Mads-Diaries