*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120201-Brooklyns-Life
by Bailey
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2120201
This is a true short story about someone i know.



It's a nice and some what sunny day Brooklyn was in her room but her dad told her to clean the bathroom. Brooklyn goes to clean the bathroom and then like 40 minutes of her cleaning the bathroom she finally finished. She goes in the living room where her dad, brother and her two sisters were she notices her parents room door is shut and is confused why it's shut so Brooklyn asks her dad "Dad why is your room door closed?" Brooklyn's dad responds " Brooklyn your mom is hiding out in there just leave her alone." So Brooklyn did what she was told and then her mom called her dad into the room. Brooklyn did not bother asking why her mom asked her dad to go in the room with the door closed. A few hours went by with Brooklyn doing nothing but then Brooklyn wanted to eat lunch. Brooklyn chose to eat Spaghetii while Brooklyn was opening the tomato sauce her mom yelled at her for turning on the stove with a pot on the stove with nothing on it so Brooklyn being her yelled "Okay Chill!" So Brooklyn's mom went open to brooklyn put her hand near her neck and said "This is wear my hand goes!" Brooklyn starred to cry and cry but then her mom says "I guess this a good time to tell them we are getting a divorce! I will grab my stuff and sleep in a hotel room!" Brooklyn starts to cry even more and runs down in the basement and tells her brother and younger sister. Her mom texted and called her dad and told them that they need to sort things about for the divorce. Brooklyn really wants her dad to gain full custody because her mom is always mean and saying stuff like i will punch you or hurt you till you die Etc. Brooklyns dad is calm and understand how hard it is to live with her and believes its the right thing to do..... Who knows who will get custody we will have to wait and find out...... Who knows if they really go threw with the divorce....

© Copyright 2017 Bailey (bailey.3.15.17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120201-Brooklyns-Life