*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120986-Dust-and-Blood
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Action/Adventure · #2120986
The White Lion is asked by two people to teach them how to bounty Hunt in the Red Dessert.
DUST AND BULLETS
Fade In.
Exterior . RedRidge –DAY
Dean walks through the desolate plain which is Red ridge .The wind blows heavily. David walks past the train station and suddenly Locke’s eyes with July with burning silver eyes who is exiting the train. Julie walks away and Dean enters the copperhead saloon.
Interior. Copperhead –DAY
Dean sits at the bar in the 7th stool in front of James the bartender.
Dean
Olah grandpa you get prettier the more I see you
( jokingly)
James
Shut up Smart ass where the rent you owe me!
Dean
The complexities of this subject are complex.
Putting hands over the kneck.
James
Bull shit Simpson. Have you forgotten that your grandfather was a greater con man than you ever were.
Dean
I’m not a con man I just like playing with words.

James
You will make a better businessman than you would bounty hunter any day.

Dean
but if I was a businessman I wouldn’t be able to shoot people would I .
James
no I am certain you would kill more people if you were a business man.
Dean
I’m not a good example I am a lazy bounty Hunter.
James
Now I know why you don’t have your rent.
Dean
Actually I have a good reason this time.
James
I am listening with all my heart
Dean
Can you give me a drink first (serious).
James gives him a glass of Jack Daniels.
Dean
Summary everyone died incept for me of course (cleans the dust off the mouth piece of glass). Too bad really, I would have received half 1 million red diamonds for such a job (large sip).
James
I established the men with you were pros (curious)
Dean
That would be prognostic if there weren’t more pros on The other side and less cons on ours. I guess those stars were in line for the antagonist.
James
Do you need another reason to work for me?
Dean
That’s not my aspiration.
James
You should get better aspirations ones that won’t kill you one day.
Dean
I don’t plan on dying anytime soon. Actually have a brilliant plan to get some cash and payee that rent I owe you.
James
Now I am worried.
Dean
You know 50%of my ideas work (jesting in confidence).
James
Just tell me what you’re thinking is of.
Dean
I’ve been tracking Togo the Man-hunter and I believe I’ve narrowed down his location. I have heard he is not as fast as he used to be in the gang rest spot is in a forgotten city.
James
Captain are you sure you want to do this the man use to be a bounty hunters himself he’s A class. Besides that how do know this information is even accurate!
Dean
Angel gave me an “anonymous” tip that he’s a part of the young guns gang to the north of the Sandy Shores.
&
James
Im not sure who is more crazy Angel or you why take anything she gives him.
Dean
At least she’s consistent.
James
What are you looking for in all of this?
Dean
There needs to be a reason.
Dean walks to the door.
James
How did everyone die?
Deans
I had to kill them all (fierce).
Dean exits July and Julius enters walking past each other. July and Julius sit at a table bewildered and famished.
Interior- Go Mart -Day
Dean enters the Weapons and Food Mart(Go Mart) where Apuis the cashier.
Apu
Hello Mr. Simpson.
Dean
Don’t call me by my last name.
Apu
Whatever you say just do not hurt me.


Dean
AM Grenades and battery for my light blaster cookies a few rations and enhanced water about a gallon?
Apu
That will be 25,051 Reedbucks.
Dean
Ydo you get a handy with the water
Apu
Not today where are you going this time?
Dean puts the money on the counter and attempts to eat a stale cookie which he realizes expired years earlier.
Dean
These cookies are older the store your
selling them in.
Apu
How much for you to become illiterate?
Dean
Make the water free.
Apu
Done is done.
Int. Copperhead .Day
Julie and Julius are sitting in the copperhead saloon contemplating.
Julie
We can not find our way with our hands tied behind our backs I am going to ask someone.


Julius
RedRidge is not a place to find your gall I do not feel comfortable asking a bunch of killers and murders that I am a member of the “know nothing party”.
Julie
We have no choice we have to be use to killers if we ever are going to get use to ourselves as we become one of them.
Julie exits the table and walks up James.
Julie
Hello sir do you know a man who is nicknamed white Leo.
James looks menacing and meaning but the figure quickly melts away
James
You give a good aura .The white leo just exited the premises you can still track him by now.
Julie
Can you give me an description.
James
He wears a white helmet with stickers on it dark blue goggles a black graphic tee with some crazy pic. He is about 6 foot. He has a look in the eye which tells how much he hates the world.
Julius
Thanks for your help Guy.



James
I don’t like you ass hole.

Julius
Why?
James
Go to the train station get on the train going to the lost city.
Ext. skyrail Station - Day
Julius and Julie are waiting to see Dean (aka White Leo).
Julius
No one on the train fits the description .
Julie
We should get on.
Julius
Shit the money we have cannot be spent lightly.
Julie
He said…
Julius
That douchebag is not a solid source he could be jesting us.
Dean is standing on a bridge as the train is in motion Julie watches him leaving the conversation. Dean jumps on the train Julius begins to notice as well. The two jump to catch the train both nearly missing it grasping the hand rail and climbing onto the back of the train and enter.
Int. Seventh Cabin — sky rail —Day
Dean is sleeping calmly with his helmet over his eyes. Julius and Julie sit not too far away.
Julius
I know I am quiet the pessimist but I am just not confident about all of this nor am I sure that kid is a killer he is younger and weaker than I am.
Julie
Tell me can you see his heart from where you are.
Julius
Lets just watch him for now we cant talk to everyone.
Julie
Alright you have a shred of dominion in your words.
Ext. Sky rail - Day
The sky dims and a gang of outlaws sky dive onto the sky rail.
Int. Barracks —- Sky Rail- Day
The Outlaws crash through the windows like acrobats and automatically pull weapons on all riders.
Int. Conductors Cabin –- Sky rail — Day
The Leader and Fourth in command are in the conductor’s cabinet The fourth points his cannon in the conductors face. The Leader grabs the mic to the speaker system.
Leader
You know what your supposed to do when the outlaws come give us what you have and we go back to the pride.
Int. Seventh Cabin – Sky Rail – Day
All of the riders put money and jewels in the bag Outlaw#1 presents to each as the three watch the other riders.Outlaw#1 gets to Julius and Julie Julius gives all he has but Julie will not give up her necklace.
Outlaw#1
Everyone has to give up what they love sooner or later.
Julius
You have our money you don’t need a dilapidated jewel too its her mothers.
Outlaw#1
I don’t care if god gave it to her.
The Outlaw#1 cocks his m.cannon and as soon as he does Dean shoots him in the head with his colt 4.5 m.cannon without taking the helmet off his eyes with a reflex then the other three as they cock their m.cannons. Dean puts his helmet on correctly and stands his eyes are tired yet fierce.
Dean
How am I supposed to ponder in this noise?
Two more outlaws run in he quickly shoots them without blinking. He takes their bullets and proceeds to the next cabin.
Int. Sixth Cabin—Sky Rail-Day
Three outlaws are waiting like a firing squad m.cannon rounds come from the roof a shell for each of the outlaws right in the cranium.
Ext. Sixth cabin roof—Sky rail-Day
Dean is standing on the roof his shoes magnetize to the roof two outlaws are exiting the fifth cabin dean drops down on them and stabbing them both.
Int. Second Cabin — Sky Rail-Day
The Second of command and two other outlaws have hostages. The lights turn off and when they turn on the outlaws are all dead and dean is behind them yawning he toggles his goggles and exits.
Int. Conductors Cabin — Sky Rail-Day
The Leader is waiting in a full metal suit with his Gibson 4.5 m.cannon. Dean enters scratching his itchy scalp.
Dean
So you’re the asshole who interrupted my slumber?
Leader
Don’t worry your getting ready to sleep for the rest of time.
Dean
(whistles)That’s a powerful cannon you’ve got there who did you blow to get that and the armors top notch too maybe if you fought with your mates they would be alive.
Leader
Maybe you should be on my side then you don’t have to die today
Dean
Your trying to befriend the man who killed your friends..
Leader
I was not their friend they merely were parasites but you have talent now you can join me or turn to dust(taps his armor).
Dean
You have to much faith in your armor.
Leader
Its impenetrable
Dean
Almost (Puts up his middle finger) incept for one flaw.
Leader
Try and pierce it.
The Leader and Dean are both in a standoff dean out draws him and shoots his foot he misses his shot at dean by inches it creates a gaping hole in the floor of train(near his feat. Dean then shoots him in the other leg (no heavy damage) he falls in the hole he made holding on for more than life
Dean
The Idiot inside it is its only weakness.
Dean smiles as he shoots him and he falls through the hole.
Dean
What an invigorating event right?
Exits Dean
Int. Seventh cabin – sky rail –Day
Dean enters and sits back in his seat. Julius and Julie look at each other.
Julius
It’s him.
Julie
After that we probably should choose some else little less neurotic.
Julius
We choose him because he is good at killing not playing paddy cake.
Julie
Your right do you want to go talk to him.
Julius
Can we wait till he wakes up(Frightened)?
Julie shakes her head yes slightly ashamed.
Much Later
The Train stops at the station. Dean wakes up as soon as the train whistles Julie and Julius are sleeping. Dean exits the train Julie slowly wakes up and notices Deans exit and immediately shakes Julius out of his seat.
Ext. Lost City (Outer Perimeter) – Night
The City is a urban party central with casinos bars and clubs every five feet with lights which flash like lightning in the brisk night air of the southern white desert. Robots, Androids, Boppers, Flashers, Tychy’s and Hipsters walk the streets. Julie and Julius fallow Dean through the depraved streets Julie is scared and Julius is defensive. The Two fallow dean up a large tower to the frost bitten top. Dean is facing them as they hit the top eating a abnormally large and blue apple slice.


Dean
I don’t like to be followed.
Dean spirals around Julius and Julie breaking laws of physics.
Julius
I don’t think anyone does and for that I am truly sorry is it hot out here(His Breath forms clouds).
Julie
I apologize for the lack of transparency. We were looking for a bounty hunter of your caliber.
Dean
And of what class do I belong.
Julie
The Masters of the hit made to shoot the m.canon like eagles soar over the clouds.
Julius
Who has more blood on his hands then in his veins.


Dean
Is that something to be fond of you two should go back to the swings this place is met for beast.
Julie
To kill a beast must you become one?
Dean
For a lesson on humility you need a better teacher.
Julius
We are not looking for a master of humility but who can kill.

Dean
I thought that’s what this was about You are not the only ones to seek me out no one has the dollar to be trained by me regardless.
Julius
For a quota could you hit us with it.
Dean
A hundred blue diamonds.
Julie
We don’t have that physically but this necklace is worth that much.
(Close up on necklace)Dean grasps it lightly then let’s go.
Dean
I cant take that it compliments you far to well. If you find The blue diamonds call for me and I will come.
Julie
How are we going to do that?
Dean
My code is in your back pocket.
Dean jumps off the side they both look over the edge he is gone Julie pulls the code (aka a coded phone number).
Julius
That guy is quite the character.
Julie
I think I have been assaulted.
Int. Bounty office of Lost City-Day
Dean enters the office the clerk is drunk out of his witts.
Dean
Do you have any Intel on the young guns here.
Clerk
(Snoring)
The Clerks eyes are wide open dean waves his hands in front of the man’s face he does not respond.
Dean
Your kidding(highly annoyed).
Dean fires a round into the ceiling which doesn’t wake the clerk but the snow which falls through the hole after falling into his eyes does.
Clerk
What the hell?
Dean
Look here I have already spent more time wasted today than I’ve wanted I heard the young guns…
The clerk puts his finger to deans lips
Clerk
Shhhhhs
Dean bends his finger to a near fracture.
Dean
Do not touch my lips (lets go of fingers).
Clerk
Crap (stretching his fingers).Don’t say the YG around here they weren’t just rolling into town they own it.
Dean
Then it should be easy to find them.
Clerk
If you want to commit virtual suicide go to the Royal suicide.

Dean
A paramount shift is about to occur.
Clerk
Who are you hunter.
Dean
The White Leo(smile).
Exits Dean
Int. The Royal Saloon – Night
Dean walks in the light engulf him and the cold air creates smoke. Dean sits down and points at what he wants once the bartender comes. The Young guns are partying in the vip section not to far back. Dean visualizes his environment.





Int. VIP –- The Royal saloon — Night
The Young guns are nine deep they are joking one of the gangsters is on the ground laughing one is too drunk to laugh another isn’t amused the rest laugh and drink. The lieutenant is at the center with a girl under his arm he molests her as if no one is watching.

Lieutenant
And he sat there dying in the snow he just pissed in, I think he was still peeing in. All he could say is “Tell my family I died fishing in the sea of dreams not in my own piss”! You probably would have still died like this your always pissing your pants when bullets are flying anyway I said.
Dean walks up to the VIP section two robot guards stop him from entering.
Lieutenant
Who the hell are you?
Dean
Do you know a man named Togo the man slayer I want his story.

Lieutenant
You do not look like a writer to me
Dean
I thought that was too farfetched .Does this sound better (Scratching his head) I am here to kill your boss.
Dean destroys the two guards with a single slice with his hollow blade (made of nearly clear crystal) cuts their heads off with his left hand then beats the lieutenant and everyone else to a quick draw he raises his Dominion 4.5 m.cannon everyone is far to frightened to move after he kills the lieutenant throwing the hollow blade into his heart pulling his colt 4.5 m.cannon with his now free left hand.
Dean
I don’t have to kill you all but I will if I have to.
Gangster#1
We can kill hi…
Dean shoots him in the eye and the bullet replaces his eye perfectly and the eye blows out the back of his robotic skull and lands in a wine glass he catches a blaze then falls over.
Dean
Seven was always my luck number just tell me what you know about your boss from shoe size to codec number and I will let you go.
Gangster#2
Why would we know privileged information like that only the lieutenant would know something and you shut him down already.


Dean
Good thing he is a cyborg not an android all of his memories can be read by a psychic. Two of you pick him up the rest stay here.
Dean and two gangsters exit the two are lifting their Lt. Outside.
Int. The Royal Saloon – Day
The five gangsters enter the saloon dean all they see is there three dead members. Dean whistles they turn around and are all shot down from above Dean is standing on the VIP section. Dean drags the lieutenant out himself.
Ext. Ghost Town – Day
Seven young guns are barring twenty good men and robots as Togo and his second in command named rusco watches. Togo is a cyborg and his second in command is a advanced android.
Togo
Maybe I should switch you men out for robots at least then you would dig faster (checking his watch).
Dean aims with his rifle cannon at Togo he fires Togo dodges it hits two young guns instead the second in command returns fire destroying deans helmet and rifle but he is virtually fine incept for a few small cuts he hides behind a pillar.
Togo
YouI have things to do better than chasing some rat.
Dean is not where he was as rusco fires a burst shell from its palms which destroys the pillar which dean hid behind. The Five remaining men stop digging Rusco is calculating deans next position.
Togo
Did I tell you five to stop digging?
Gangster#4
We thought..

Togo
Good you should try to think why your head is still attached keep digging we have this.
Dean try’s to shoot the android shoots a black plasma canon ball which nearly takes deans head off. The remaining five young guns continue to dig.
Togo
Your pretty smart to get me out here where rosco is my only true protection your only quandary is that he was built to kill killers and I was born to do the same thing. I am just glad we don’t have to waste time bringing you to your grave since its right here.
Dean
(Echo)Good thing I plan ahead… douche bag.
Dean shoots Roscoe’s palm as it’s about to fire it alters the direction. Roscoe kills one young gun and maims two other another the shell then plows his hand nearly off he trys to use his other hand dean shoot the plasma ball as it about to exit the palm Togo finds safety roscoe explodes injuring the remaining men before they can hide.
Later
Dean is searching through the remains Togo shoots him but it is a three dimensional image. Dean is pointing a gun at togo head from behind.
Dean
I would like to kill you myself but I care for the extra zeros far to dearly.
Togo turns around swiftly shoots dean in the gut before dean shoots him in the temple and his knowledge falls on the floor. Dean falls over bleeding the shell left a hole which the Nano mites can hardly string together. Dean spits blood standing up slowly. Other young guns are coming on hover vehicles and sand mobiles they fire at dean before triggering traps he has laid .Several sand mines come out of the ground and destroy the first four vehicles causing a large crash. Dean grabs Togo throws him in a cruiser and drives off. Togo wakes up and begins to strangle Dean the hover car flips five times. Both Togo and Dean make it outside the vehicle dean pulls his m.cannon and shoots togo bats it and punchs dean through the air dean rolls to his feet with a bloody nose togo goes for another dean dodges and cuts through his arm off with a hollow blade and continues stabbing into his chest till he’s a mess. Dean drags Togo’s dead body through the wilderness.
Ext. Lost City –Day
Dean drags Togo through the streets as the people watch in to the bounty office.
Int. Bathroom—Deans Hotel –Day
Dean is in the shower and clean incept his hands are stained with the blood of others and never feel clean we see the deaths of others in his pupils.
Ext. Sky Rail station-Day
Dean is waiting for his train smoking a cigar Julie and Julius enter.
Dean
I am thinking of killing you both if you do not leave in (checks watch)one minute.
Julius
You would not do that you’re a bounty hunter leo.
Dean
After I kill one of you maybe the other will try to kill me than I can say it was self-defense or I will just push you on the tracks.
Julius
Lets go.
Julius try’s to leave Julie but she doesn’t move she stares him down. Dean walks over to her the train is in the distance. Julius stands in front of Julie. Dean comes at Julie Julius throws a punch dean flips him onto the concrete he is knocked out.
Dean picks Julie up and hor I will just push you on the tracks.
Julius
Lets go.
Julius try’s to leave Julie but she doesn’t move she stares him down. Dean walks over to her the train is in the distance. Julius stands in front of Julie. Dean comes at Julie Julius throws a punch dean flips him onto the concrete he is knocked out.
Dean picks Julie up and holds her over the train tracks the train is coming soon she continues to stare him down. Julie closes her eyes dean pulls her in right before it hits her .
Dean
You’ve past your fall of fate.
Ext. Outskirts – Red Ridge – Night
Dean has set up a 3D projected shooting range he is sporting a hangover drinking a cup of coffee and cigarette he draws a line Julie and Julius stand behind. A blue light illuminates them.
Dean
I don’t care what your goals are what you have faith in god or devil but here death is the only god he takes no pleasantries or worshipers only survivors for the moment. Stay behind the line the other side is where death lies, never point the gun anywhere but forward put it on the desk empty, only take off the safety when ready to kill. Right now your just getting use to every m.cannon.
Dean puts his weapons on the desk.
Dean
Your goal is Ten bulls eyes in ten minutes with any projectile, from twenty meters once you can do that we will go to the next level. It sounds improbable but that’s how I evolved. I will do it first as a example.
Julius
Shouldn’t we wait till the morning to practice?
Dean
Once you shoot at night tired you can shoot any time. Any more question.
Dean throws the cup breaking it.

Dean
Wall-e begin challenge
The 3D shooting range begins targets and non-targets are presented dean shoots it in 2nd place putting a eye patch over his right and using his weak at the same time.
Dean
How do you two learn by Hearing seeing or doing?
Julius
Hearing I guess.
Julie
Doing is the only way I can.
Dean
You listen as I teach her.
Dean gives Julie the colt m.cannon 4.5 dean fixes her posture and shooting form as he speaks she likes his touch.
Dean
The Mini Cannon in your hand is the colt 4.5.The predecessor of the colt .45 which was a gun .The difference is the power is that of a shotgun with the accuracy of a pistol.4.5 is not the size of the round but a way to distinguish it. A M. cannon shell is also a cylinder like the shotgun full of bearings which scatter after impact. Stable posture straight arms left foot forward cup technique and squeeze do not pull.
Julie preforms decently.
Dean
Get to work I will be watching. Stop at ten

Int. Copperhead – Day
Dean is drinking coffee tired James is watching him and his battle with sleep.
Dean
what do you want?
James
What are you doing with those kids?
Dean
Those kids are older than me they decided to be taught by me. If not me they would go fighting with sticks up their asses.
James
(Ignoring his last sentence)They may be on the outside but on the heart they can never be where you are your holding the age of the dead you carry on your shoulders.
Dean
If its not them it is the person who they wish to kill.
James
Who do they want to kill?
Dean
They would not even tell me that.
James
Why did you do it?
Dean
I was looking for someone to be a predecessor.
James
The guy?
Dean
No the girl the guy is just in the way.
James
You still have your eye. Why did you agree you hate company?
Dean
I suppose she’s worth it her heart maybe stronger than all of ours combined I am sure he’s strong to but she blinds us to his powers. Plus they are paying me thirty percent of what they earn.
James
Do you expect that much?
Dean
And much more.

James
I will be furious if she dies you better teach her right.
Dean
I hope you’re not attracted to her in other ways that would be repulsive you’re like a zombie you’re so old (standing).
James
I am not you asshole.
Dean
I am going to go to sleep don’t bite her while I am.
Int. Deans Room – Day
Dean is sleeping when suddenly a woman called Angel comes through his window. Dean reacts to late she pulls out her gun to his head.
Angel
You’re getting slow baby.
Dean
Never have I already had a weapon to your gullet.
Angel looks down and dean takes her gun she pulls another and they are pointing guns close range. Angel suddenly kisses him while neither drops their gun.(Fade Out)
Later
Dean sits on the bed half naked you can see his blue dragon scale tattoo over scars. Dean is eating a apple and angel is smoking a cigarrilo.
Dean
What did you come here for?
Angel
I can’t come for fun?
Dean
Not probable.
Julie opens the door than quickly closes it.
Angel
Who is that she looks a little young for you?
Dean
She is actually older than I am she’s my protégée for bounty hunting.
Angel
The weight of your sins is making you look older.
Dean
Nah my scars just mature me. Enough posturing tell me what is it you want.
Angel
Ignel The Anti-Christ and The Blue Demons is the hunted.
Dean
Shit that’s heavy even for me.
Angel
Are you not number 17 on the bounty hunter ranking system?
Dean
Only on a intercontinental scale.
Angel
Where did your spine go I thought you were a tough guy?
Dean
I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it .I need to train these two before I do a thing.
Angel
Luck for you you have half a month. Marines get less than that.
Dean
I’ll do it what city?
Angel
The are on Semperfis around the city nom.
Dean
Well see…
Angel
Sayonara.
Angel sneaks a kiss and exits she hits Julie and Julius with the door. Angel winks at Julius he is star struck.
Dean
I hope your ready.
Int. Red Ridge outskirts –Day
Dean has set up a hologram half a football field away he passes Julius long m.cannon (advanced rifle) after shooting all of his lot of hologram level 17.
Dean
Your turn jewels.
Julius
Don’t give me a nickname
Dean
That nicknames to masculine I will call you jane till you can beat me.
Julius
You acting like your older than I am.
Julius misses his selection of holograms level 1.
Julie
You missed them all ja…
Dean
Finish. Its jewels turn.
Julius hands it over belligerently. Dean cleans the firearm quick and hands it to Julie. Julie hits two hologram on level 1.
Julius
See she only hit two.
Dean
That took me two times to hit one when I started.
Enters James
James
You hit them all your first time then again you knew the long m.cannon by the time you had that hologram practice range.
Dean
What are you doing here gunny?
James
I helped train you and I want a hand in training these kids too.
Dean
Hell why not?
James
I thought you were going to fight me.
Dean
I never trained anyone but myself so this would help me have six months to put these eggs into leagues with the elite.
James
Let’s go to the other side.
Five Months Later after arduous training.
Int. Urban Roof Top –Day
Julius is in the middle of four outlaws he cuts two throats as they attempt to stab him he dodges a attack from behind stabbing him in the heart backwards. The last guy is big he comes at him full force Julius flips him off the roof a DTV(Advanced Helicopter) starts shooting at Julius he runs rooftop to rooftop he jumps through a window.
Int. Outlaws Office- Day
Julius lands in a room full of gangsters he begins shooting back and forth with his m.cannon while running down the office table dodging bullets dropping grenades everey two steps. Four body guards shoot from the front he slides than jumps on two hitting them with the butts of his guns .Julius stops a punch with the shaft of his pistol and pistol whips the other jumps out of the room they shoot the body guard on accident.
Ext. Outlaw Building Halls –Day
Julius dodges the door which blow off the hinges inside the entire mob is roasted. A single killer remains .
Killer
Your pretty good but you missed me. Cae la vie to bad for you I am the inexorable one you wish to kill .So much anger in your strife why be so personal when you could have attacked from afar?

Julius
I want your blood to stain my blade.
Killer
You’re a pitiful soul .I am going to send you to the light. Maybe then you will…
Julius attacks with katana the killer dodges with ease and breaks it with a strike. The killer dodges and punch’s him in the gut than knees him in the face flips him into the wall than punch’s him through it .The killer fallows Julius shoots at him the killer pulls his scythe and blocks it and hits Julius with .Julius does a superman punch to the killer than attempts to stab him the killer blocks. Julius attempts to shoot the killer several times he shoots the bullets out of the sky .The killer eats three punch’s from Julius then stabs him through the stomach with the scythe throws him through the window. (End simulation)
Int. Copperhead Saloon –Day
Dean james and Julie are watching as he comes out of the simulator seat.
James
You did pretty well kid.
Dean
Keep exorcising .
Julie
The only reason I made it was the fact I did it the easier way..
Julius
You did it?!
Julie
I crashed the helicopter into the office then used all the grenades on the boss.

James
She basically cheated I respect you did it the hardest way.
Julius
I didn’t even know we could be creative.
Dean
Yeah enough pride petting. I believe you two are ready for your first mission.
Julius
How when I failed?!
Dean
Never mind that your good. Let’s get to work.
Int. Rocket Shuttle – Space
Dean julius and Julie are seated around a table. Dean is drinking coffee pointing out things on a halo-map(adv 3D map).Julius is a little down.
Dean
I am not going lawyer this shit this is not the best mission for the first mission but this is a one in a millennium catch. The Antichrist is a legend in the 0117 spiral galaxy the fact angel gave me his coordinates is a cursed blessing because the blue demons are nothing to fuck with either but I have faith in you guys.
Dean shows the base in the middle of a white desert.
Julie
Is that snow?
Julius
I think its sand.
Dean
Yeah ive been there once before its beautiful especially the way the blood stains the white sand.
Dean scares them

Dean
I am joking stay focused. I developed a simple plan you two cause several distractions on the perimeter. As I sneak in cooperatively and kill the boss then close in on the rest of your enemies As a sort of screen.
Julius
What if you can’t kill him?
Dean
Then we all die but that could happen any mission. That’s why you choose me to be your teacher.
Julie
How exactly should we get the enemies attention?
Dean
I will splurge and rent a mini droid tank and droid torrents to produce covering fire for you to control. I will destroy the torrents on their perimeter so they have to attack with their infantry. You two with the long m.cannons and plasma launchers will pick off enemies from separate positions.
Julie
I believe we should use the holograms to make it seem we have actual men.
Dean
I forgot to mention that thanks.
Julius
Sooner or later they will find our position
Dean
That’s when I will kill them from behind or you Jane.

Julius
You’re using siege tactics but we do not have the man power to enforce.

Dean
No its using siege tactics to mask a splinter cell.

Julie
When we go after our archenemy do you believe they will give us a breath they are nothing in compare…
Dean
Who is it that you two wish to kill now I know it’s in the top twenty if he out ranks this guy.
Julius
You said it didn’t matter
Dean
That was before I liked you. I am guessing The G.O.Ds.
Julie
How did you figure?
Julius
Damn it Julie.
Dean
They are mass murders so its most likely. Give up on such unhealthy aspirations at least for now and focuses because shes right these guys are legends but they couldn’t skip rocks in the G.O.Ds general direction without walking the river sticks.
Ext. The Blue Demons Base –Day
Julie and Julius get into sniping positions breathing cold air parallel to one another they transport the droids to their positions near the gates.
Julius
(Cellular device to Julie)Why do you have so much faith in him?
Julie
I guess I just see in him what he saw in us when he decided to train us.
Julius
You still believe in fairy tales don’t you sis.
Julie
No I just believe in myself enough to believe in other people. If he failed us It would be his mistake not mine I will die with that pride at least but than agian I don’t plan on dying today.
Julius
If he messes up we should run.
Julie
You can run but I have faith in him .
Julius why give me a better answer?!
Julie
We strong know our own
Int. Underground- The Blue Demons Base –Day
Dean drills into the armory with a medium sized vehicle.
Dean
This could have ended horribly.
Dean opens the door quietly he sees two people walking by he cuts through both of their necks and pulls them in. Dean kills another guard near a torrent shoots him in the head with a silencer and catches him. Next torrent he shoots four and they land on each other silencing the hitting of the ground. Dean puts a bomb on each of the torrents sends the signal with glass.
Ext. The Blue Demons Base –Day
Julie and Julius enable their groups of droids which begin laying siege to the base the torrents of the base enable then immediately explode killing many enemies .Julie and julius take turns sniping enemies within the base shooting through inferior walls using sonar. The enemies use cover fire to destroy the droids in the fields with sonic launchers the tank survives and returns fire killing most heave weaponry.
Int. The Blue demons—Captains quarters-Day
Dean is in the middle of twenty men wielding a large hollow blade slicing down three men and stabbing into another dodging bullets using enemies as shields. Dean leaves his blade for a second shoots three guys drops his gun causes four friendly fires spin on a table cutting two men falls on a man killing him with his hollow blade as well as dodging a long m.cannon spray which kills two enemies .Dean stands in the middle of six men bleeding and tired four more enter.
Captain
No more shooting get your hollow blades out we are just killing ourselves!!!!
The Blue demons in the room pull hollow blades out.Dean pulls his fire arms out and shoots four before they are to close he dodges a blade pistol whips him grab the blade stabs through two enemies shoots two guys one shell.
Dean
Almost.
Dean shoots the captain in the heart then the first guy on the ground.
Int. The Anti-Christ Barracks-Day
The Anti-Christ is on a thrown with fallen angels mask looking waiting as Dean enters.

AC
I Knew you were coming.
Dean
Then why was it so easy to find you?
AC
I am tired of running from men like you. I figure once I kill you maybe men like you will go away.
Dean
Even if you did a man like me wouldn’t be scared.
AC
Well see…
AC teleports in front of him and nearly cuts his head off with his halo saw. Dean bends back his chin hairs are trimmed. Dean try’s to hit him but Ac appears behind him as he attacks forward .Dean rolls forward and pulls his M.cannons and begins to shoot everywhere he see AC but he disappears and reappears.
Ext. The Blue Devils Base-Day
A squad of Blue devils blows the tank up with Decibel grenades. Another group is headed for Julie who is out of ammunition julius runs out of ammunition trying to protect her position.
Julius
Julie Run!!!
Julie
I am not leaving besides there’s nowhere left to go.
Juliu drops down and runs at her position the squad which blew up the tank notice him but its to late he stiff arms one disarms another and hits him with his own gun shoots two and pierces another with the crystal bayonet shoots through him and kills the last guy in the squad. Julius begins to sprint again shooting at the same time. Julie drops down in the group of blue demons and shoots them all with a spin of her m.cannons twirl of her legs (like a ballerina) she kills a ten in minutes only getting winged by a few bullets Julius is astonished. A platoon is now headed towards Julius and Julie picks up a long m.cannons and hold their ground.
Int. AntiChrists Barracks -- Day
Dean is cut up and is missing a eye but he finally stabs AC .Ac and Dean are now attacking and blocking back and forth. Ac stabs him deep Dean stabs into where his heart should be he smiles.Dean falls down the stairs .
AC
You thought I was human(Smirk)?
Ac jumps at Dean and dean flips up reveals his hidden OGD Blades which extend wrom the sleeve he blocks Acs blade and stabs him in the gut till he falls to his knees then cuts his head off doses him with vodka from his flask and sets him on fire. Dean heats up his blade and closes hos wound as he makes it to the top he finds a Long m.cannon with a message from Angel(Please do not be mad :P) on it.
Ext. The Blue Demons Base-Day
Dean shoots down all of the remaining Blue devils at Julius and Julies feet. Dean collapses into the snow bellow. Julie and Julius run to his side.
Julie
Are you still among us?
Dean
Not that I want to after that fall. Did I win any faith from you Julius?
Julius
As much as you possibly could.
Dean
Your going to have to believe if we are going to make men of gods.









To Be Contined…
Blood and Dust Part2
© Copyright 2017 TheBlueSheep7 (roywhite7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120986-Dust-and-Blood