*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121696-Sun-and-shine
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2121696
The evening and me!
I wonder why the night seems longer than the day and I suddenly realize that I had been slogging most of my time fiddling with my phone apparently having found something interesting and funny on the internet or most of the times engrossed into an animated chat with friend of mine. Mostly I reason out to myself saying am grown enough and also pampering myself with freedom. But on the contrary, when am particularly finding it difficult to keep up with myself, the clouds out of all of them surprisingly comes to my rescue. It slowly grunts and heaves a sigh looking at my forlorn self and brushing with the fellow clouds eventually opening up to the barren earth. Things on this planet happen slow don't they!? You don't become a pilot at ten or get to sign contracts like Emma Stone. Rain is also like that slow as life but the best thing about it is that it takes the life out of you. It seeps in, delves into your thoughts and clearing the toxin steadily. It did come to my rescue today and am more than thankful for it. Gosh!! Belated Happy mother's day everyone!!
© Copyright 2017 Madzelle (madzelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121696-Sun-and-shine