*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121898-Charmed-by-Her-Feet-Ch-1
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Erotica · #2121898
What happens if the most charming guy ever is dominated by a girl with ulterior motives?
Chapter 1 Not What He Expected

Carlo Anderson.

He’s not your typical popular guy in high school. Standing at 6'0", he’s not too tall that he had to duck when going through doors, and not too short to be picked on by his peers, even if he was a foot shorter, only athletes might pick on him since he had muscles that even athletes would kill just to have. No, no, no. He’s not a hulking beast, he’s lean build allowed him to pack a wallop, while at the same time, move as fast as athletes do.

He doesn’t have Brad Pitt’s face, but he has this masculine look that drove girls nuts. His dark brown hair that matched his dark brown eyes, gave him an air of mystery that every female would love to solve.

However, none of his physical traits are what makes him a dangerous specimen. No matter how ripped his arms are, or how defined his six-pack abs are. None of those can match up to his most lethal weapon.

His charming tongue.

Sure, his tongue can do wonders for a woman’s intimate body part. But his tongue also earned him the respect and adoration of his fellow males. He’s not that sneering bastard that every guy would love to kill.

No, guys love as much as girls do, only difference, the guys love him in a completely platonic way, well, most guys.

50% of the teens in their year respects him, 30% loves him, 10% hates him, and another 10% are jealous.

No matter how seemingly perfect a guy can be, they will never be perfect. And Carlo knew that. He accepted his greatest weaknesses a long time ago. His inability to commit to just one girl (which is the 10% that hates him) and his secret that he has successfully kept for the past 18 years.

His foot fetish.

All these years that he has been banging women, none of them ever knew that he was into feet. Well, maybe some may have noticed whenever he lost control, and gave their feet some hungry kiss. But they thought he was just kinky.

That’s why, he didn’t expect for this day to ever come.

He was on his way home to finally get a good night’s sleep, when another male student called him. He was an inch shorter than him, but well-built as well.

“Yo! Carlo, there are tryouts for cheer leading today. My girlfriend wanted to give it a try. Want to come with me and support her?”

Carlo gave him an apologetic smile. “Sorry bud, I was up late last night because I was with ... ” He trailed off.

He was not the type to kiss-and-tell, which is probably why only 10% hates him.

“ ... with Ray finishing our homework.” He was also good at lying.

“Oh, come on, dude. You’re just going to watch girls in skirts that are too short do some acrobatics.” His blue eyes almost flashed in excitement. He knew that Carlo is not the type of guy to turn down invitations.

He chuckled. “Yeah, ok, maybe I can snooze there.”

“Oh come on, bro, you know my girlfriend can’t help but be more cheerful when you’re around. I swear, I think she still has a crush on you.”

“Umm ... I’m flattered?” He muttered sheepishly. In all truth, knowing that his friend’s girl likes him doesn’t bother him at all. As long as his friendship with him remains intact, she can want him all she wants. He’s not the type to break friendships just for girls anyway.

“Haha, don’t worry.” Finn slapped his back. “Leah doesn’t bite.” He finished with a laugh.

Carlo joined his friend’s laughter as they made their way to the gym.

The first thing that struck them when they got to the gym was the stench of sweat and auras of determination.

When Finn and Carlo got to the gym, they went to the benches and sat down beside the hot tryouts. Both hot in its connotative and literal meaning, the gym’s fans couldn’t wipe away the young women’s sweats of tire and nervousness. On Carlo’s left, was Finn, and to his right was a girl he didn’t know.

While Finn thought Carlo was being shy about demonstrating his amazing skills in picking up women when he refused to sit close to them. But Carlo really didn’t want to sit beside them because he would be tempted to flirt but is too tired to do so.

The girls gave him a few greetings, and he responded with polite nods and smiles. He was about to doze off, much to Finn’s shock, he thought he was kidding when he said it, when a jaw-dropping girl entered the gym.

She was tall for a girl, at 5'9". Her waist-length golden hair looked silky smooth even from a distance. She had a good bust and a firm ass. Her legs were sexy and long. Her skin was white and showed no signs of any blemish.

Carlo gulped when his eyes landed on the attractive young female. His tired body was revitalized by the arrival of the goddess in human form.

Her hazel eyes landed on him, and he thought he saw a flash of anger for a moment.

Carlo blinked, surely this beautiful girl whom he had never met before wouldn’t be mad at him, right? That would be downright tragic.

The late tryout walked towards the bench and stood in front of Carlo.

“Excuse me.” Her voice was angelic, and Carlo had trouble in pulling his eyes away from the gorgeous girl in front of him. Before the girl thought he was a deaf fellow, he pushed Finn with his thigh and he complied.

The blonde, well not exactly a blonde, her hair wasn’t completely blonde, but rather golden, sat beside him and the other girl, much to her dismay.

Carlo let her settle in before talking to her. His intention was purely friendly ... at the moment.

“Hey, I’m Carlo.” He extended his hand, accompanied by his sweet smile.

“Ashley, I just transferred here a couple of months ago.” She shook his hand and returned his smile, only hers was a lot sweeter.

Carlo was dazzled by her mesmerizing smile for a moment, but he regained his composure before she even noticed. He was new to this, it’s not everyday a girl can make him slightly uncomfortable.

“So, you’re new here?” He asked.

“I guess, compared to others who have been here since kindergarten. These past few months gave me enough time to adjust.”

Carlo smiled, more to himself. She didn’t look like one of those motormouth girls that can talk all day long, but her reply was long and she seemed comfortable.

“Yeah, how’d you find your new school then? The students treat you nicely?” Carlo could picture in his mind a bunch of guys probably smooth-talking her, some willing to become her slaves. With beauty like that, it’s not normal to see her without a guy for even just a minute.

“They are, some of the guys are just a little too nice.” She gave him a knowing grin.

“You must’ve enjoyed having boys cater to your every whim.” He teased with his charming smile.

“I wouldn’t put it like that. I mean it’s fun having guys ready to do whatever you asked. But I don’t treat them like slaves. I don’t like taking advantage of my looks.” She finished with a cocky grin.

Carlo smiled. He put together a flattering sentence. Normally, he can do this at almost every sentence, even from a ‘hi’, but this pretty thing beside him clouded his mind with hormones.

“Beautiful, kind and confident. No wonder those guys are chasing after you.” He winked.

“Let me guess, your whole name is Carlo Anderson.”

He gave her a feigned gasp. “What gave me away?”

She chuckled at his child yet cute reaction. “I heard about you. Charmer. Smooth-talker ...” she paused, giving him a glare before adding, “... player.”

“Hey,” Carlo noticed that she wasn’t angry at this, maybe disgusted but not angry. Her glare was probably just for effects. “Don’t judge me.”

Ashley just laughed at him. She thought he would panic about her being angry that he plays with girls’ emotions, but she saw right through her fake glare.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” She replied.

Ashley put her left foot up, and something on Carlo went up as well.

“My feet are so sore. I just borrowed these shoes from my friend, since I am only here because of a dare. I have no intention of joining. My friend was already a cheerleader, and she let me borrow her clothes so I could do the dare.” Her ankle-high white socks were revealed when she pulled her shoe down, giving Carlo a new problem to literally put down.

Her socks had smudges of dirt on some spots, and were obviously filled with sweat. Even at this distance, Carlo could already smell the terrible odor of her foot, and it turned him on so bad.

“I’m going to make them massage my feet right after I finish. The sweat and smell should probably teach them to give me a crappy dare.” Ashley vowed.

She cringed and put her shoe back on, then putting it down after the realization hit her. If she could smell them, Carlo and the girl beside her probably could too.

“Sorry,” she muttered with a tomato red face. Carlo wanted to laugh, but his ‘hard’ predicament stopped him.

Carlo was about to open up a new topic, when her name was called. “Ashley Miller.”

“Break a leg.” Carlo said as she stood up.

Ashley gave him a pissed look. “Fuck you.”

Carlo panicked. “No, no, what I meant was ...” He stopped when he heard Ashley’s muffled laughter.

She faced him and forced a smile on her laughing face. “I know, just kidding.”

Ashley nailed her tryout, her moves were obviously rehearsed. Carlo knew she would make an excellent cheerleader, unfortunately, she had no interest in joining and only did this for a dare.

The afternoon went by in a flash. After her tryout, she returned to her spot, but the girl beside her took the place beside Carlo, and she was forced to switch with her. She noted that Carlo obviously preferred talking to her, given that his smile wasn’t as joy-filled as a while ago.

When the tryouts ended, Carlo approached Ashley.

“You did great, Ashley.” He complimented with a warm smile.

“Oh, thanks. My friends forced me to practice the moves until I get them. This is the most bothersome dare.”

“Anyway, I really enjoyed our chat today. I was wondering if I could have your number so we can pick up where we left of some other time.”

Ashley smirked at his boldness to ask for her number. She thought it would take them at least two encounters before he asks for it, but it seemed that he is not what she expected ... and he will soon know that she is not what he expected too.

“Asking for my number, huh?” She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at him. “Ok, I’ll give you my number, but you have to walk me home first.”

Carlo scratched the back of his head. He was hoping to get home and sleep already, but it seemed like that sleep would have to wait.

“Hesitating to take a tired girl home? Now that’s not very nice.” Ashley said jokingly.

Carlo smirked. “Ok, I’ll take the worn out lady home.”

Carlo bid his farewell to Finn, and Finn returned it, and also adding his thanks for coming with him.

Ashley didn’t live far away, and Carlo’s motorcycle certainly had no issue getting them there within five minutes on a free road.

“Here we are.” Carlo announced as he climbed down his bike.

“Want to go in?” Ashley climbed down and gave Carlo a nod to her house. She lived in a simple home, a garage where two small cars could fit and a backyard with several small plants planted, there were also a few potted plants growing at the edges.

“Umm ...” Carlo hesitated.

“I’m alone in the house for the month. My parents went away for some ‘alone time’ with each other.” She drew the double quotation mark in the air with her fingers as she spoke.

“Ok,” Carlo relented and he turned the engine off.

He followed Ashley up the small flight of stairs, and he waited for Ashley to unlock and open the door.

“I’d open the door for you, but you seemed to have beat me to it.” Carlo joked.

He expected a laugh, chuckle or even a witty comeback. But she just gave him a very faint smile as she closed the door.

Inside, Ashley’s house was nothing out of the ordinary. She had a flat screen TV, a brown couch beside a small rounded table with a flower vase.

Ashley proceeded to sit down on the couch. “Sit with me?” She invited.

Carlo hesitated for a moment, he wondered if Ashley would bring him into her house for some intimate moment. She didn’t appear slutty to him while they were having their conversation earlier.

Ashley raised a brow, growing impatient.

Carlo pushed the thoughts out of his mind, and sat down beside her. He wouldn’t hesitate to do the deed with her right here and then, but the thought of having a goddess do it with him shocked him.

“So, what do you want to do?” Carlo asked her. He could already feel the warmth spread from his crotch. The vivid imaginations of his best conquest yet having sex with him already filling up his thoughts.

“Can you ...” she paused. “Give my feet a foot rub?”

“I thought you wanted to get even with your friends by making them rub your feet?”

Ashley leaned in closer, her lips pouted. “Is that a no?”

“No, it’s not.” He shook his head.

“Then what are you waiting for? Get on your knees.” She ordered.

Her dominant personality skyrocketed Carlo’s hormones. And before he knew it, Carlo was kneeling on the ground.

He lifted her right shoe up, and took it off. The strong smell of her foot torturing his olfactory senses and sexual organs.

He looked up at her, and she just gave him a smile.

Carlo took off her other shoe as well, the scent no doubt amplified by having two socked feet free of their rubber-leather prison.

Carlo took both socks off, and his cock hardened more than it ever did. The bulge was noticeable even through his pants.

Ashley’s feet were white and glistening in sweat, the smell strong and the feeling warm and sticky.

Carlo proceeded to massage her foot. Having her foot sweat soak his hands was the best feeling he ever felt.

Ashley started to act more boldly, and lifted her free foot up and rested it on his right shoulder. Carlo abruptly stopped, and slowly looked up to her smirking face.

“Why did you stop? Keep going.” Her voice transformed from sweet and innocent, to dominant and sneering.

Carlo returned to rubbing her foot, while Ashley slid her left foot from his shoulder to his cheek. She slapped him lightly, before placing her foot on his lips, the crevices of her toes now under his nose. The ineffable stench making him lose his mind.

“Kiss.”

Carlo remained immobilized by her unexpected gesture. He felt a weak push to his lips before he kissed her sweaty foot. Licking his lips discreetly, the salty, sweaty, and wondrous taste exploding as it touched his taste buds.

She stretched her toes to his lips. “Again.”

Carlo planted another faint kiss on her toes. Feeling unsatisfied with his small kisses, Ashley gave him a strong kick across his face, knocking him down to the floor.

Carlo got up, and this time, Ashley rested her right foot his lips. “Keep kissing until I tell you to stop, and kiss harder.”

Carlo was no longer in control of his actions, his swollen cock was the one doing the thinking for him.

He kept on kissing her foot, his kisses were wet and passionate. As if he craved to taste every inch of her foot, which he probably did.

After a few minutes, Ashley pulled away. Carlo was dazed, his eyes lost and his thoughts scattered. Ashley smirked with such excitement from seeing Carlo with a sad look on his face when she took her foot back.

“So, you have a foot fetish, huh?” Ashley said, and she caressed his cheek with her warm and moist toes.

Carlo nodded, and Ashley shoved her right foot into his face. Squashing his nose, and positioning the crevices of her toes below his nostrils. Carlo remained unfazed, even with the continuous entrance of her foot’s odor into his system.

“Lie down on the floor.” She commanded.

Without a second thought, Carlo lied down on his back. Ashley bent down to pick up the pair of sweat-filled socks, and dropped them on his face, making him sniff her worn socks.

“Close your eyes.”

Carlo shut his eyes, eager to please his mistress. He shut the rational part of his brain, now focusing only on pleasing the goddess who humiliated him, in hopes of getting another chance to worship her, and her feet.

Ashley stood up from the couch, standing on Carlo with her full weight. She started to remove her miniskirt, after throwing it away. She proceeded to take off her panties, it was wet with her cum, and the scent of her sex crept up towards her. Her pussy was exposed to the guy on the floor, but she made no effort to cover it. She was confident that her human carpet was dominated enough for him to obey her completely, plus, he had her stinky socks to keep him occupied.

Ashley knelt down, her knees digging into Carlo’s collarbone. His face contorted in pain, in contrast to Ashley’s gleeful expression. She pushed away her socks, and wrapped his head with her wet underwear, gluing the portion where her juice is soaked on his nose. She positioned it horizontally, so his nose and eyes would be covered, while his mouth was free for her to further abuse.

“Breath it in. If you do a good job, this will last a while.” Ashley’s sole landed on his face, before she dragged it down so Carlo’s mouth was sticking on the ball of her foot.

Ashley smiled devilishly. “Lick.”

Just as she said the word, she whipped her phone out and started recording, unknown to the guy beneath her heels.

Carlo’s tongue darted from his mouth, and he started to lick her sweaty foot. He threw his lower body into the air multiple times. The scent of her sex, the humiliation of having her panties on her head, and being used as a foot slave, the flavor of her foot. He could not suppress his sexual excitement, and before he could stop, he was lost in ecstasy.

His tongue couldn’t resist not feeling her foot’s flesh. Her dainty foot was now shining with saliva. His mouth watered even more as he cherished the heavenly taste. Her sweat was washed away, and now replaced by his spit.

He licked harder, and faster, in hopes of tasting her foot again. Unfortunately for him, the taste was diminished by his bland saliva.

Ashley pried her foot away from his mouth. She wiped his spit off with his shirt, making sure to catch on video how she used him as a doormat.

“Open.” One word, and Carlo would open his mouth without question. She inserted her big toe into his gaping mouth. “Suck.”

Carlo wrapped his lips around her biggest toe, he sucked with unrivaled joy. The taste was still pretty strong in between her toes, and he was thankful that he didn’t lick her toes earlier.

As he relished in the flavor, Ashley relished in the feeling of dominating someone. Not just someone, she was dominating someone respected by almost everyone. She had a famous and incredible guy begging her to let him worship her filthy feet.

After the pleasure of having her toe being sucked dwindle, she forced more of her toes into his mouth. She wanted all of her toes to fit, but it seemed like her feet was too big for him.

Carlo licked the in-between of her toes as he sucked them. The taste was overwhelming him, his hands involuntarily flew and grabbed her ankle in an attempt to make sucking her toes easier.

Ashley suddenly yanked her foot away from his hungry form, and she climbed off of his body.

“Who told you that you can touch me?” Ashley asked in ire.

“I-I’m sorry, Ashley. I didn’t mean t-” He was cut off when Ashley crushed his balls underneath her foot.

He groaned in pain, his eyes rolled up momentarily, almost losing consciousness from the pain.

“Goddess,” she said. “You will call me Goddess Ashley.” Her eyes flashed in cruel delight.

“Y-yes, Goddess Ashley.” He spoke the last two words hastily, the title still foreign to him.

“Good, and now for your punishment.”

Ashley didn’t say what his punishment was going to be, instead, she just gave his crotch a swift kick.

Carlo yelped in pain, and he curled to protect his aching balls from her feet. What was once his most desired object, is now his most feared one.

“Don’t ball yourself up. Sprawl on the floor, and accept your punishment like a man. Like an enslaved and abused man.” She chuckled darkly.

Carlo, against his better judgment, exposed his weak spot. Her panty obstructed his sight, he just had to prepare himself for the painful blow.

“You know, I’m having a blast doing this to you.” She said. She grinned as she heard Carlo grunt in pain once more.

She intentionally spoke to him before she kicked him, so he wouldn’t expect her strike while her words registered in his mind.

Carlo’s jaw muscles tightened, and he started up at her blindly. All he could see was the white fabric of her undergarment. It was still wet with her cum, and the scent still dominating his sense of smell.

“Ok, it’s getting late now, and I have some more things more important than you to do.” She sat on the couch, and propped her left foot on his face. “Give it a thorough cleaning before I send you off.”

Carlo didn’t hesitate and he lapped away at her foot. The flavor was still prominent, and he wasted no time basking in it. He licked the ball of her foot and her soles, while he sucked at her toes feverishly.

His tongue was reduced to being a pretty chic’s foot cleaner from being the most dangerous weapon in the world.

After ten minutes of alternating from sucking to licking. Ashley had enough. “Kneel.” She ordered.

Carlo got on his knees, and waited for her next instruction. It didn't come.

Ashley grabbed the dirty undergarment latched on his head, and took it off. She tossed it to the side, and showed Carlo her phone containing the last several minutes’ activities.

She pressed play and watched as horror and disbelief painted Carlo’s face.

“W-why?” He managed to utter.

“Oh, shut up. You remember Jessica? She was a close friend of mine, until you played with her. She transferred to another school because she couldn’t stand seeing you perfectly contented with other women while she couldn’t get over you. You, Carlo Anderson, are the worst and lowest life form I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Well, that’s pretty obvious with what happened just moments ago. A slave willingly worshipping my feet. My dirty, smelly, and sweaty feet.” She laughed at his face.

Her disdain towards him turned him on, much to his disappointment. He wanted her to stop, but he couldn’t even think about how to tell her ... because he didn’t want to deep down.

“Don’t worry, I won't send this to anyone.” She said while waving her phone in front of him.

Carlo thought about snatching her phone from her grasps, and running away with it. Surely, she didn’t have time to save it online or something. But he didn’t do so.

He wanted this to happen again. He wanted her to degrade him with her feet, and have her way with him.

“But!” She barked. “The minute you disobey me, I will send this to everyone I know. And your reputation would crumble.” His eyes widened at her threat.

He can’t live with everyone knowing his fetish, anyone who didn’t have a pure heart would take advantage of it. As much as he wanted to worship every girls’ feet. The thought of having everyone think he was a foot slave didn’t appeal to him.

“So, do you agree to be my slave, and do anything I say?” She asked him.

Carlo nodded, unable to produce any words at the moment.

“Good,” Ashley grinned triumphantly.

“I feel like you’re getting more pleasure from this than I am, so, to make sure that doesn’t happen.” Ashley stood up, and pointed her index finger on the floor just in front of the couch. “I want you to lick my pussy and ass, while I watch a short movie.”

Carlo nodded submissively. He lied down on his back, and waited patiently for his goddess to sit on his face.

Ashley was silently giggling to herself as she flattened Carlo with her bare bottom. She felt his gorgeous nose be dirtied by her asscrack.

“Lick my ass first.” Ashley told him. Her grin almost splitting her face in two as she discovered that she had a sex slave.

She turned the TV on, and watched random shows. She seemed to be more attentive to the guy inserting his wet muscle into her anus than the blaring TV.

Carlo tasted something terrible as his tongue explored deeper, he immediately withdrew.

Ashley noticed his refusal to lick her shit, and she stepped on his still bulging dick. Sending waves of anguish and pleasure throughout his body.

“Don’t be a pussy, and lick my shit.” Ashley demanded scornfully.

Carlo plunged his tongue back into the dark cave, as deep as he can, ignoring the repulsive taste of her dried poop. He ventured so deep, that he wondered briefly if he could still pull his tongue out from the hellhole. He realized that the smoking hot girl above him could make him do anything she wants, and he would do it. The thought frightened and excited him at the same time.

Carlo was beginning to turn red. Ashley had her full weight on his head, making herself as comfortable as possible while letting her slave suffer.

She finally settled on a romantic movie, and placed the remote on the couch. She looked down just in time to see her cum ooze out of her pussy, and onto Carlo’s shirt. She giggled at the idea of Carlo catching every drop of her juice with his shirt.

Her anus was already filled with her human chair’s saliva. Liquid was sliding down her fleshy walls, the taste of her shit now completely gone. Carlo dreaded to think that he had eaten her dirt. Just the image of those brown little specks going down his throat made him want to gag.

“Ok, enough with my asshole. Now I want you to give me an oral.” Ashley said. She shifted on her seat, giving Carlo a brief breather, before she pinned him down again. Her pussy now directly on his worn-out mouth.

Carlo, despite of his extreme exhaustion, continued to pleasure Ashley. He could taste her cum, and he’d rather swallow a gallon of them, no matter how humiliating, rather than eat what she had already eaten again.

Ashley was aroused by the power that surged through her when Carlo abased himself at her feet. She was sexually excited by how he licked her ass, and how deep he did it. And now, she could barely hold it in. She was going to orgasm, and she was going to make sure it’s going to be the best she’s ever had.

When she felt her orgasm finally coming, she suddenly grabbed his head, and pushed him deeper with all her might. How well he was stimulating her clitoris didn’t help at all in calming her down. She let out a shrill scream as her body buckled. Carlo was overcome with shock and puzzlement at first, when she became violent all of a sudden, when it dawned to him that she was finally at her climax.

Carlo quickened his pace, his tongue lapping at speeds that he could not comprehend. Ashley let out another scream before cum gushed out of her vagina.

Carlo almost drowned in her creamy goodness, the smell of her juices flooded his nostrils. He stayed there, motionless, letting Ashley’s cum roll on his panting face and to his hair.

Ashley moved from sitting on his face to sitting on his stomach, feeling his sculpted abs massage her butt.

She was breathing heavily as well, watching Carlo’s cum-blanketed face as they both try to recover their lost energy.

Ashley lifted her foot into the air, and it landed on his messy face with a squish. Her juices stuck themselves to the bottom of her foot, and she scrubbed it against him.

After her foot was coated enough by her cum, she let it hover in front of his mouth, and said. “Lick my cum off my foot.”

Carlo meekly rolled his tongue out, and started to lick her juice away. Her smug grin just got wider as she watched him clean her foot.

Her cum tasted like saliva, but with a hint of girl flavor. He didn’t find it as disgusting as eating her shit, but he found it humiliating, even more so by the thought of licking from her foot.

After the bottom of her foot was void of any cum, she gathered some again and held it out for him to lick once more.

This act repeated several times, until Carlo was clean, or as clean as rubbing someone’s foot on someone can.

After their sexy ordeal. Ashley instructed Carlo to wash his face on the sink, so no one would catch him with cum on his hair. She also told him to wash the part where her cum dripped on his shirt, so the scent would fade a bit.

After all that was done. Carlo returned to the living room to find Ashley already in a fresh set of clothes. She motioned him to kneel in front of her, and he obeyed like a trained dog.

“Now kiss my feet, and thank me for letting you worship me.”

Carlo lowered his head, and planted a kiss on both her feet. “Thank you for letting me worship you, Goddess Ashley.”

“You’re welcome, slave. Now, go home, I still have things to do.” Ashley commanded.

Carlo complied, and walked towards the door. Before he could leave though, Ashley called out to him. “Hey, catch!”

Carlo turned around just in time to catch two flying objects, her dirty socks.

“Take it home as a reminder of your goddess. I want that returned to me tomorrow, and smelling like saliva. So, I suggest you shove them in your mouth while you sleep. Who knows, you might even dream of me.” She giggled, and winked at him.

“Yes, Goddess Ashley.”

Carlo left her house with Ashley’s pair of stinky socks in his pockets. The next moments were a blur, before he knew it. He was at home, lying down on his bed. Her socks on his hands as he contemplated on what to do with them.

Realizing that he would be pleasuring himself, and pleasing Ashley by putting her socks in his mouth. He put one in, while placed the other on his nose as he slept. Her scent and taste dominating him, even from afar.

Chapter 2 is already out. Please visit my portfolio to find it. Thanks for reading, and rate if you liked it.
© Copyright 2017 Charmer (sixthspade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121898-Charmed-by-Her-Feet-Ch-1