*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122453-Human-Time-Bomb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2122453
Character Study for story project.
No person has the audacity to be honest about this Ishmael-E guy. Not even his own brother who has no intention to fall for Ishmael-E’s behavior. The arguments and the stress coming from their house make matters worse than any punishment no one can deal with.

Punishment is unavoidable for him; it’s more of Ishmael-E that deserves to be punished. Ishmael-E claims that his brother is a public menace to the whole city-state. But Ishmael-E is wrong about his brother, with his shaggy disheveled beard and his excessive body odor would make people run for their own sanity.

“That’s not what I said.” Ishmael-E yelled at his brother about the arguments at home, and all the stress coming from Ishmael-E’s words would turn physically violent between two brothers. There’s no end in sight.

Inside his brain is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. The countdown went smoothly from 10 to 3 and then suddenly, a shot rang out from inside a hospital. The board of directors were having an event in the lobby. But they stormed out there in fear for their own lives. The event was cancelled and the whole hospital was under lockdown in search of a bipolar mental patient. That patient would be nowhere in sight. In fact, he broke out in a flaming toxic ember surrounding his whole body.
Childish behavior can be deceiving at the age of 30. With all the animals in the psychiatric ward, this man feels like he’s in a zoo. At home with his family, it’s even worse. They had to kick him out somehow.
© Copyright 2017 Casper Bailey (clipper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122453-Human-Time-Bomb