*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123167-Charmed-by-Her-Feet-Ch-4
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Erotica · #2123167
Ashley meets up with someone, who helped her realize Carlo’s true intentions.
Chapter 4 Revelations

Water splashed everywhere as Ashley bathed. Half of her body was already covered in suds, and her hair already shampooed. She scrubbed the bar of soap against her leg, leaving a trail of bubbly suds. She made sure to wash her feet thoroughly. She didn’t want ants to swarm her because she had some egg residue on her. Carlo may’ve been a darn good foot-cleaner, but it still required soap and water to remove the stuck pieces completely.

After she washed away the suds clinging to her body with semi-warm water. She dried herself with the towel, and proceeded to get into her clothes. A plain red shirt, and very short denim shorts that accentuated her eye-magnet legs.

Ashley opened the door to the bathroom, and warm, humid air engulfed the kneeling boy waiting outside.

“Hey, slave, you did what I asked? Oh, I mean ordered?” Ashley gave him a mocking grin.

“Yes, Goddess Ashley.” Carlo responded.

“Good.” Ashley noticed Carlo ogling at her legs and bare feet, causing a smirk to appear.

“Like what you see?” She smugly asked.

Carlo shyly nodded, eyes still focused on her lower body.

Her legs and feet’s power to hypnotize him remain undiminished.

Ashley placed her big toe on his lips, teasing him. Carlo froze when the soft skin touched his lips, it was cold and sweatless from just coming out of the shower. It was the first time he saw her feet in a very presentable state.

Ashley giggled. She wiggled her toe, intensifying her teasing, before walking towards the couch. “Come to me.”

Carlo crawled to her feet, and waited.

“Did you wash your hands after you cleaned?” Ashley queried.

Carlo shook his head. “No, Goddess Ashley.”

“Aww ...” Ashley pouted. “I was looking forward to a foot massage. But you might dirty my clean feet with your grimy hands.”

“I’m sorry, Goddess Ashley. I will wash my hands right away.”

“You can stand now.” Ashley said when she spotted him crawling to the sink. She wanted him to hurry, and he can’t do that when he’s crawling.

Carlo let his hands be cleaned by the cold, running water. Then used the bar of soap near the sink to make sure it’s clean.

Carlo was having trouble hiding his smile. He discovered that Ashley was more of a tease than the dominant girl she used to be. He was getting through to her.

When Carlo returned, Ashley was busy drying her wet hair. Being drenched gave them a darker tone than the usual golden color.

“My feet are still quite moist, and it’ll itch if I put my socks on now.” Ashley explained. “So, while I wait for it to dry, I want you to give me a relaxing foot rub.”

Carlo quickly knelt down, and took her right foot. It was softer than he remembered, being fresh out of the shower really had its perks.

Carlo drew invisible circles on her foot with his thumb. He was sporting the same bulge in his pants, but he didn’t let his horniness get in the way of him serving his goddess. The skin was cold, and he did his best to warm her tootsies with the heat from his hands.

He was already massaging the other foot, when he noticed that Ashley was using her cellphone. His head shot up, startling Ashley.

“Geez, don’t do that. You startled me.” Ashley scolded.

“I-I’m sorry, Goddess Ashley.” Carlo apologized in panic. He didn’t want her getting mad at him, especially now that he’s getting closer to his objective.

“It’s fine, and don’t worry, I’m just texting a friend. I have enough blackmail material to end you.”

Carlo winced from hearing about the blackmail. He hasn’t forgotten about it, but remembering what it could do to him scared him.

“I saw the fear that formed on your face for a moment there.” Ashley teased. “Like I said before, the minute you disobey me, I’ll share the video to everyone I know. So, as long as you do everything I tell you to, you’re golden.”

Carlo let her words sink in. All he has to do is do everything he’s told, and he would be fine. But for how long? Instead of mulling it over, Carlo decided to just ask her, in a way she would like of course. He saw advancements in his plans when she didn’t punish him for startling her. He would only have to endure a little longer.

“Goddess Ashley, may I ask you a question?” He asked for permission.

Ashley smirked at his submissive attitude. “Since you requested for permission first, then yes.”

“Do you plan to keep me like this forever?” He asked the question that never failed to send chills to his bones.

“Hmm ...” Ashley hummed. “ ... well, that depends on you. If you remain like you are now, an obedient slave. You will be like this for a month ... no ... three weeks, starting now. You will be free before my parents get home. If you decide to fool around and mess with me. I will choose between keeping you as my slave for an extended period of time, I’ll pick the venue, so my parents won’t catch us. Or, I’ll just send the video to everyone to avoid the hassle.”

Carlo liked the first part, no, he loved it. Three weeks? It’ll be over before he knew it. But the rest made his heart stop beating. She would choose between lengthening the time she will enslave him, or she will spread the video. Carlo didn’t know which she will choose, but he certainly hoped it would be the first one. It would at least leave him a life outside of his slave duties.

“Ok, enough of that.”

Carlo was too caught up processing what she said, that he failed to notice Ashley’s cotton-soft foot leave his hand.

“Put my socks and shoes on.”

Carlo saw the fresh pair of white socks beside Ashley, and he picked it up. He now had time to watch as the white fabric slowly eat her beautiful foot, but a nudge from the other foot made him hurry.

He put the other sock on, then grabbed her red sneakers. He got a chance to peek inside. There was a gray imprint of her feet inside, and the ever-present smell plumed into the air.

Carlo finished the last knot on her sneakers, when Ashley stood up and walked towards the door leading outside.

“Let’s go.” Ashley said.

Carlo followed her, and she motioned for him to go ahead so she could lock the door. Ashley made sure she had the keys with her, before closing it.

What she saw next surprised her.

Carlo was on his stool position again, waiting for Ashley to step on him. She smiled and muttered. “I didn’t have to tell him.”

The usual shoe print was absent this time, thanks to how Carlo cleaned it last afternoon.

Carlo sped off, while Ashley gave directions to their destination. After a 20-minute drive, which could’ve been shorter if Carlo and Ashley understood each other better over the rushing wind and roaring engine, they finally pulled over.

“Wait here.” Ashley told Carlo as she got off.

Carlo just nodded, and watched as she walked towards a house that was smaller than hers. It had a brown painting and wooden tables and chairs outside, giving it a cottage in the middle of a forest look.

Ashley had to walk a street away, which left Carlo puzzled as to why she told him to stop so far away.

**********

Ashley knocked on the door. While waiting, she glanced at her right, and saw Carlo seated on his motorcycle. A longer, better look made her see that he was also staring at her.

Their long-ranged gazes were broken when shuffling noise emanated from inside the house, and the door opened.

Ashley’s eyes widened, when they landed on a naked girl with shoulder-length dark brown hair. She entered the house, and swiftly shut the door behind her. “Who are you?” She incredulously asked the girl who had the guts to open the door without any clothing.

Instead of a name, she got a kneeling motion. Realization dawned on Ashley when she saw the girl’s fluid movement in kneeling. She was used to getting on her knees.

“Nice to see you, Ashley.” A female voice boomed from the couch.

Ashley gave her the same incredulity as she did with the girl. “Why did you make her get the door?”

The girl seated on the couch shrugged with an expression that said. ‘What’s the big deal?’

Inside, the floor was covered in wooden design. It’s most likely made of marble, just designed to look like wood. The couches were also of a brown color, but Ashley’s had a darker shade of brown. The living room was illuminated by yellow lights, despite not being white, it was still bright.

“At least make her wear clothes next time you make your slave answer the door.” Ashley adviced.

“Hey, hey, I’m the professional dominatrix here. Don’t give me advices.” The gorgeous black-haired girl retorted.

“So, who’s this? I haven’t seen her here before.” Ashley asked, gesturing to the naked girl.

“Oh this? This is Rose. She’s actually my slave for a while now, you just don’t visit me often enough.” She answered.

“Yeah, where’s the rest of your pets?” Ashley looked around, expecting to see a bunch of other naked people.

“Oh, I lent some to my friends, they were eager to see how well-trained they are.” She turned to the kneeling girl, and her voice became dominating. “Come to me, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress Jenna.” Rose squeaked.

“Hey, Ashley, sit on her. She’s very comfortable.” Jenna said.

“Umm ... no thanks.” Ashley sheepishly replied.

“Suit yourself. You can just sit on the couch then.” Jenna said as she stood, and dropped on Rose’s small body, making the girl grunt in pain.

Ashley sat down on the couch, face-to-face with Jenny, who had her legs crossed while sitting on Rose who was on her knees and hands, obviously having a hard time supporting the weight of her mistress with her puny frame.

Jenna was two inches shorter than Ashley at 5'7", while Rose was only 4'11" and bearing a petite build.

Like Ashley, Jenna was also attractive. Bright green eyes that could make men lock eyes with them for so long that it would be hazardous to them if they are not seated. Curvaceous body, and slim legs. She had a slightly tanned skin. But even Jenna herself knew that Ashley was definitely sexier than her. Her long, shiny black hair’s length was between her waist and shoulders, reflecting the yellow light in the house. She was wearing only a tight, black tee shirt and black panties, making her look more like a sexy domme than she already is.

“So, tell me about your new boy toy.” Jenna began the conversation. She let her light brown flip-flop slide down her foot, the only thing that was ruining her dominatrix look. She was waving her bare foot around Rose’s face, then slapping it whenever she felt like it. Her foot smelled very different from Ashley. Ashley’s feet smelled bad, but with a touch of femininity and foot-sweat-filled old leather from her well-worn sneakers. Jenna’s feet smelled like rubber mixed with sweat from her size 7 feet, probably because of her flip-flops that also had imprints from her feet.

Jenna was the one who told Ashley to blackmail Carlo with his fetish for feet. She found out about his secret desire when she talked with Jessica. When Jessica told her about how Carlo grabbed her foot to kiss it hungrily, Jenna realized his fetish. She was initially the one who was supposed to blackmail Carlo, but Ashley insisted that she be the one to punish him. She was closer to Jessica than Jenna was after all.

“He’s learning his place. He always does what I say, and sometimes even when I don’t say it. He already knows what I want him to do.” Ashley said, thinking about how Carlo got on all fours without her order.

“Really? Carlo Anderson, the legendary charmer of our school, is enslaved by someone this soon? I got to say, I’m disappointed, I thought he’d put up more of a fight.” Jenna said.

Her expression suddenly turned from disbelief to sour, when a realization hit her.

“What? What is it?” Ashley asked. She noticed Jenna’s sour look and it never brought anything good.

“Carlo Anderson is famous and well-respected by everybody. He has self-esteem. He wouldn’t get broken this easily.” Jenna explained.

“What do you mean?” Ashley’s confused tone matched her expression. She had no idea what she meant.

“Carlo Anderson is not the typical guy that we meet everyday. He’s also not the typical polygamous horndog. He’s a charmer that knows which buttons to press, and a skilled one at that.” Jenna paused for a while, peaking Ashley’s curiosity. “Has he done anything to show that he hasn’t been broken yet?”

“Well ... yes, there was one moment. We were at school during that time. There was this girl, she wanted to borrow him for a day, so he could tutor her. I ended up losing my cool, and scared the girl. Carlo wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and literally dragged me to the parking lot away from her.” Ashley recited the tale of Carlo’s first transgression.

“Hmm, so you humiliated the girl, and he came like a knight in shining armor and dragged you away from her.” Jenna repeated. “Seems like he’s not yet totally broken, but it’s hard to tell since he did that to protect her. When did that happen?”

“Last afternoon.”

Jenna shifted on her seat, causing Rose to grimace in pain. The human furniture clenched her jaw, hoping that her mistress would stand up soon.

“Has he shown signs of improvement?”

Ashley closed her eyes, thinking a bit.

“Yes, as a punishment, I made him clean my sneakers with his tongue. After that, I fell asleep because I was tired. The next thing I know was that he carried me to my room, took my shoes and socks off, and covered me with a blanket. When I asked him why, he said he didn’t want me getting a stiff neck and me taking it out on him.” Telling the story made Ashley’s heart become warm, and she involuntarily smiled.

“Seems like he either, regrets disrespecting you, likes you, or is charming you. The last part is the most likely reason.”

“So, he’s deceiving me?” Ashley asked in confusion.

“Well, I’m not entirely sure, but why would he act so nice? He did that because he cares? That’s crazy. At first, a slave should struggle for freedom, especially if that slave was a confident celebrity like Carlo Anderson.”

“You can stop using his full name.” Ashley deadpanned, her expression blank to match her tone.

Jenna chuckled. “Ok, why don’t you bring him here next time.”

“He’s actually outside at this moment.” Ashley informed her.

“Really?” Her green eyes lit up. “Why didn’t you bring him in? I would’ve loved to see how lousy you are as a domina.”

Ashley gave her a blank look. “I’m not a dominatrix.”

“Yep, but you get horny when slaves cater to your every whim.”

“I do, but that doesn’t make me a dominatrix, I’m a dominant and he’s a submissive.” Ashley clarified.

“So ... BDSM?”

“No,” Ashley shook her head, and heaved a sigh. “He’s my slave, and I’m his goddess. He does whatever I want.”

“Ohhh ... that’s actually pretty simple to say you know, you could’ve just said that you do what I do.”

“You have a riding crop that you use on your slaves, and you pee and poop on them.” Ashley pointed out.

“And I also use them as furnitures. I even make them lick my pussy and anus whenever I finish using them as my toilet. Don’t tell me you don’t pee and poop on him.”

“I don’t! And even if I do, it will be a form of punishment and not something I will do everyday.” Ashley defended.

“And my toilet bowls have never been cleaner.” Jenna added.

Both of them erupted in chorus laughter after their humorous exchange.

“God, you’re crazy!” Ashley exclaimed.

“Hey, I’m not God, and the title I prefer is Mistress Jenna.”

Ashley and Jenna laughed again. Jenna’s body was shaking from her intense laughter, making it hard for Rose to stay up. Her face was red as a fire truck, and perspiration was dripping from her face.

“I think your slave’s having a hard time.” Ashley said. She pointed at Rose with her lips.

Jenna gave her a sultry look.

“Don’t do that with your lips, you know I’m bi.” Jenna warned, which earned a laugh from Ashley.

“You can have one of your slaves offer their lips to you.”

“Yeah, but I’d rather have the prettiest lips worship me.” Jenny quipped as she stood up, letting the small girl catch her breath.

“That all you got? You’re such a worthless scum.” Jenna scorned.

“I’m sorry, Mistress Jenna.” Rose said with a cracked voice. She knew what she was about to get.

“You’re sorry?”

In one swift movement, Jenna’s bare foot connected with Rose’s cheek, sending her toppling on the floor. Jenna grabbed the flip-flop she dropped earlier, and pulled Rose’s hair up. She slapped the small girl mercilessly with the footwear.

Rose’s face had began to get smudged by the dirt from Jenna’s flip-flop, and her tears made it easier for the dirt to spread across her face. After a dozen of painful and humiliating blows, Jenna scrubbed the top of her footwear on Rose, letting the rubber mixed with foot sweat smell stick on the short girl’s face.

Jenna let go of her hold on her slave’s hair, and the crying girl fell on the floor. Her face battered by her mistress.

“You’re lucky we have a guest, or else your punishment would be much more severe.” Jenna growled. “Tend to her feet.”

Rose crawled towards Ashley slowly. She was still crying, but without much noise.

Ashley felt sorry for her, but she knew enough not to go against Jenna. She just sat there, and watched as Rose untied her sneakers.

When her socked feet were free, the smell of her feet reached Rose’s nostrils. Even if she just took a bath a few minutes ago, the sneakers themselves smelled bad enough to give them back their odor.

“So, Ashley, what do you want her to do?” Jenna asked.

“Nothing really, I think she’s suffered enough.” Ashley voiced out her concern.

“Oh, come on, she should be thankful to you. If you weren’t here, she would’ve gotten a longer beating.” Jenna saw Rose shudder from the corner of her eye, making her smirk from the power she had over her.

“Does she have a foot fetish?” Ashley innocently asked.

“No, the only fetish she’s got is a Jenna fetish. She’ll do anything I tell her to. Since you keep on stalling, I’ll tell her what to do. Suck her toes.”

Rose took Ashley’s socks off, then wrapped her delicate lips on her warm toe. Compared to Carlo, her mouth was a lot smaller, and her big toe almost filled her mouth.

Rose began to suck, and Ashley closed her eyes, enjoying the sucking sensation.

“Feels nice, right? You should get your slave to do this.” Jenna suggested.

“I do, he has a foot fetish.”

“I know, I told you that.” Jenna reminded her, and Ashley just replied with a chuckle. “When he does a number of things you like, you can reward him by letting him worship your feet. That’s an easy and fun way to break him.”

“The blackmail video I used on him contains him licking my sweaty and smelly feet.” Ashley told her.

“That’s sexy. I’d like to see that sometime.” Jenna commented as she sat down on the couch beside Ashley.

Ashley looked down at Rose, who was now sucking on her fourth toe. Jenna followed her gaze, and she asked. “How does it taste?”

Rose pulled away just long enough to answer. “Like foot sweat, it’s salty, but it’s very faint.”

Jenna faced her. “Faint? You took a bath before you came here?”

Ashley nodded.

“Don’t bother next time, you can come here with your feet filled with toe jam and smellier than my shit, and I’ll have Rose clean it with her mouth.”

Ashley chuckled, imagining Rose’s pitiful face when she cleans her grimy feet.

“Ok, but I don’t like making your slave suffer too much.”

“Are you kidding? That’s heaven compared to what she normally cleans.” Jenna told her as-a-matter-of-factly.

“So, tell me more about what you did with Carlo.”

Ashley told Jenna everything that happened. From how she fabricated the story of her friends daring her, and how she had to practice her moves so he wouldn’t suspect anything shady. She also told her that things were made easier when Carlo’s friend invited him to watch the tryouts. She actually planned to invite him to join her, and reason out that she was alone and would like some moral support since she is new. Ashley being a transferee was true, however, and it was Jessica who made her feel welcome and comfortable, when she was just starting out. How she confirmed his thing for girls’ feet when she showed him her ankle-high socks during their first meeting, and watched his bulge grow. And how she finally pinned him down by having him lick her feet on tape. Ashley continued to ramble on about the homework socks, his talented tongue and a bunch of other things including him swallowing her cum more than once.

Ashley wanted to stop talking, but Jenna made her keep going until she reached the part where Ashley thanked Carlo for carrying her.

“What?!” Jenna exclaimed. “You don’t thank slaves unless it’s sarcastic or mocking. But yours ... yours was sincere!”

“I know, but he’s still being an obedient slave.” Ashley reasoned.

“No! If you thank him, you will soon end up feeling flattered by him. Especially if he’s a charmer, he knows his way around in charming women. He will make you forget he’s your slave, and he’ll be a free man in no time at all.”

“Ok, I won’t do it again.” She said; hoping Jenna would stop with her fast talk.

Rose just finished sucking her tenth toe, and she went back to the big toe.

“Rose, you can stop now.” Ashley told her.

“It’s time for you to suck mine.” Jenna added, putting both feet together.

Rose crawled towards her mistress, and began to suck on her toes. The taste was bitter, sour and barely salty. Unlike Ashley who had saltier and less bitter-sour feet.

“You know, Ashley, I could give you a few pointers on how to dominate someone completely.” Jenna offered.

“I think I got it covered.” Ashley politely refused for her help with a smile.

“Ok, but stay for a while, we can have fun with Rose here.” An excited glint flashed in Jenna’s green eyes. To emphasize that Rose wouldn’t be enjoying it much, she wiggled the toe currently in her mouth, making it poke out her cheek.

“What kind of fun?”

“The sexy kind.” Jenna grinned.

Ashley smirked. “Maybe we can do that tomorrow. I’ll also bring Carlo.”

“Yeah, about that. Why didn’t you bring him today?”

“I told him that no one knew about the video, so he might freak out when he sees you. After all, you know about it, you’re the one who planned it.” Ashley explained.

“I see. Smart girl. Anyway, I’m looking forward to tomorrow.” Jenna said excitedly.

“Well, I enjoyed the chat, but I should get going now.” Ashley declared. She put her socks and shoes back on, then got off the couch.

“Really? It’s only 4:00 pm.”

“It’s already 4:00 pm?! I made Carlo wait outside for six hours!” Ashley blurted out.

“So, what? He’s just a slave.” Jenna downplayed.

“I know, but still ...” She trailed off.

“You see what I mean?” Jenna asked. “You’re starting to forget that he’s a slave whose only purpose is to serve you.”

“Jenna, am I being charmed by Carlo?” Ashley worriedly asked, realizing that she was starting to care about her unpredictable slave.

“He’s a remarkable charmer, who has a tongue that makes legends. It’s highly possible, but as for now, don’t treat him any differently. Except the thanks that you give him, and remember this ...” She paused to add meaning and importance to her next words. “... he’s your slave.” Jenna adviced.

Ashley gazed into her eyes with determination. “I will.” She closed her eyes, and her head dropped. “I won’t let him get away with breaking Jessica’s heart.”

Jenna pulled her toes out of Rose’s mouth, and she stood. She had to step on the toe-sucker’s head to be tall enough to kiss Ashley’s forehead. “Don’t get all dramatic on me.” Jenna teased.

Ashley chuckled. “Happy that you got to kiss me?”

It was Jenna’s turn to chuckle. “It’s only on the forehead. Besides, you know I got the hots for you.” She finished with a wink.

“Gross! We’re friends!” Ashley exclaimed.

Jenna let out a boisterous laugh. “I know, but still, I wouldn’t mind some sexy action.”

“I’m leaving!” Ashley raised her voice in an attempt to seem mad, but her smile gave her away. “And you get off that girl’s head or it might pop!”

Jenna directed her gaze at the tiny girl suffering beneath her heels. She loved how her face was pressed hard against the marble floor. Rose’s breathing was fast, forcing herself to withstand the pain inflicted by her focused full weight.

“Don’t worry. I got a lot more from where they came from!” Jenna yelled over Ashley’s retreating figure.

Ashley already closed the door behind her, when a man in dark clothing appeared in front of her.

“What the-” Ashley blurted out in surprise. “Carlo?”

Ashley looked up and saw the worried look on Carlo’s face. “What are you doing here?”

The nervous male looked away, then back at her. “I was worried. It’s almost sunset.” Carlo pointed out.

Ashley furrowed her brows. “You were ... worried?” All the anger she felt towards him a minute ago vanished. The way he’s been acting was suspicious, but she couldn’t help but fall into his trap.

Carlo squeezed his eyes shut, then returned his gaze to her. He was staring so intensely at her eyes, that Ashley blinked, and looked away.

“Why are you staring?” She asked in confusion.

“I was trying to drown in those beautiful hazel pools to avoid this conversation.”

Then just like that, all the anger came rushing back. He was just charming her. If Ashley hadn’t had that talk with Jenna, she would’ve blushed right there and then. But if her cheeks were to turn red now, it would be because of her ire.

“Oh, sorry Goddess Ashley. I just did that to avoid the awkwardness. It’s obvious that it didn’t work.” Carlo explained. “To answer your question, yes, I was worried. You didn’t even call or text me so I could know how you were doing. I don’t know why, but I ended up worrying about you.”

Ashley remained numb to his charms. She already knew that he was only deceiving her. He was good, she’d give give him that. But he overdid it, he was on full-on charm-mode that he failed to bite his tongue. He knew that he overdid it, but it was too late to take it back. All he can do now is charm his way to a less punishing night, but even he doubted its possibility.

“You are just my slave. Don’t waste your worry on me.” Ashley spat with such venom that it could fall a hundred elephants. Her eyes burned hotter than the sun. “I know now that you’re only playing with my emotions. Well, guess what. I’m not as gullible as Jessica, and I’m going to make you realize that.”

Ashley stomped towards Carlo’s motorcycle, and she didn’t wait for him so he could allow himself to be used as a stepping stool. She just hopped on the black two-wheeled vehicle, and waited for Carlo to get on.

The drive back to her place was eerie quiet. Carlo was on edge all the time. He dreaded to think what punishment Ashley has made in her mind. He had never seen her this angry before, and to make things worse, she was keeping it all bottled up.

And emotions grow stronger when they remain unexpressed.

When Carlo stopped in front of Ashley’s house. His passenger wordlessly got off, and unlocked the door. Carlo walked in ahead of her, so she could lock it. He snuck a glance at her expression, cold and lifeless, which his body could become later.

Carlo knelt down, but Ashley just walked past him. She stopped halfway to her room, and turned, only for Carlo to see the fieriest pair of eyes he’s ever seen. “Come.”

Carlo quickly trotted to Ashley after hearing her chilly and hard voice. She didn’t even seem to want to see his face, as she looked away the moment she said her command.

Carlo closed the door behind him, and watched as Ashley changed into her nightclothes. She threw the sneakers she kicked off her feet at Carlo, which the latter didn’t even bother to dodge or block with his hands. Carlo was about to take her socks off, when Ashley beat him to it. She once again, threw it to his face, letting him breathe foul air for a brief moment.

Carlo had no idea how furious Ashley was until she didn’t even bother to make him remove her footwear. Ashley plopped on the bed, stretching her foot as she pleased, not even bothering to leave space for the guy that was going to sleep next to them.

Carlo waited for his owner to say something, anything, but all he got was the cold shoulder. He gently lifted her feet up, then he lied down, before letting her feet rest on top of his body. Ashley moved her entire body. Now lying on her belly, her toes were directly on Carlo’s face. He closed his eyes, not doing anything to move the slightly smelly feet on his face.

He just knew that tonight will be heaven compared to tomorrow. Ashley was so enraged by his attempt to trick her, that she might share the video even if he does what she says. He deeply regretted deceiving her. She was a dominant mistress, but she cared enough to let him eat breakfast. She might’ve not shown it first, but she cared about his welfare. Maybe he didn’t regret making her feel good with his submissive façade, but perhaps he should’ve stopped there.

But no matter how much he regrets it now, he’s going to have a taste of hell tomorrow with a goddess.

Ashley was close to sleep. Her rage had not dwindled at all, and she was using it to feed her imagination in thinking of ways to punish his greatest offense yet.

When a cruel smile was made by a thought that was even more cruel.

He’s going to be punished in ways that will leave him forever scarred, and it’s not going to be her.
© Copyright 2017 Charmer (sixthspade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123167-Charmed-by-Her-Feet-Ch-4