*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123329-Introducing-part-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Novel · Adult · #2123329
The beginning

Compromising emotions
Moonlight filtered through the patio doors lighting up the space in a form of something almost magical, it was down to the fluttering curtains that cast wild shadows up along the walls and acroos the stoney floor. it wasn't the room itself that was lit up in the sparkles of white but the female whom laid on the white leather sofa whos features stood out in any normal crowd.
The female whos frame was drapped in a white egyptian cotton gown, flowing over her long legs that curled into her frame as she slept had the most the darkest of raven coloured hair. Unlike other females who slept soundlessly she gripped to her chest a silver dagger. It was 12 inch in leangth, engraved with a ivy pattern and a single emerald stone planted in the hilt making it rare and one of a kind. Forged by the sisters in the north mountains to the east. a small coven of women who practise in the art of sword fighting and weapon forgeing. Sisters whom of which were only remember by a few in this modern day and age.
Shadow ... that was the females name who laid soundlessly. Almost as if she was waiting. Waiting for someone or something.
The sound of a raven called from the window in a taunting manner, lightly fluttering his feathers while staring straight into the face on the sleeping beauty. His eyes focusing on every little feature that her face made in her dreamless sleep. It called once more spreading out his long wings as he leant forward towards the room and just as he did the shadows in the room began to quiver and flake, moving along both floor and walls gathering into a single corner of the room as if they were a live.
A shuddered carried down the females back, making the hairs on her arms stand to attention knowing that something wasn' right within this small room. Just then a face appeared within the shadows. A strong chizzled chin cleanly shaven and dark eyes that almost glowed within the darkness. His hieght reaching to six foot one leaning against the wall with arms folded over his chest. If she was watching him now she would of seen the smirk on the males lips, lifting more as the female shifted on the couch clutching the dagger tighter to her chest.
''Should of staid in the mountains'' The males deep but low voice whispered into the darkness, just ashe had whispered those words he moved in an instant across the room as if he were weightless, reaching the female in a matter of seconds, but as he was about to reach for the female she moved ...
I felt it. Again. Those eyes watching me. Just like many times before over the past couple of months I had felt those eyes but never once had I moved while those eyes were on me. Always I heard the call of the raen before those eyes began to haunt me. Everytime I laid still holding my dagger too my chest wondering if tonight was the night I would hae to finally use it but even though i pretended to be asleep the owner too those eyes never moved towards me, never reached me, never laid a finger on me.
I felt the draft just as he finally did move towrds me, his words burning into my mind finally figuring out why it was that he visited me during the night. As his hand came down mine went up pushing with a force that sent him tumbling back on his feet. I opened my eyes to see that smirk on his face now knowing I had strength that was not human, but something else. I had given myself away after so long. I could punish myself later for now I had to make this man leave.
Leaping from the couch I landed perfectly and quietly in th e centre of the room. twisting my frame so I could stare him back into his eyes. My dagger held firmly at my side. We watched eachother closely, making sure we could predict eachothers next movements and he snift mine out almost instandly as I lounge forwards dagger at the ready. Just as my dagger was about to inpale his chest he spun out the way effortlessly taking a few stpes till he was stood behind me and holding me firmly by the wrist. Those large finger tips digging deep into the flesh of my wrist to the point I knew it would leave bruises. But now our fight had begin and I wanted answers...

© Copyright 2017 Shadow Sakura (shadowthoughts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123329-Introducing-part-one