*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123347-Serenity
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2123347
I am just a lazy writer
Serenity.
So ideas came up and i thought to myself i need my usual comfort zone. A serene environment, a good portrait that gives meaning to every gaze and a perfect stool.
I came out of my bed and the rest room was my focal point because it has all i require. Multiple triptych took to be the tiles in the wall. Water closet as the perfect stool that has never shrink since it was fixed and the rest room was meant for one at a time. Ideas start making sense and getting accurate. Now is my turn to put up with my dexterity. I held the pen with delight when I feel I will write something great. All I needed was just to start with a word but then the droplets from the tap nauseats me. I thought I could handle it but this is a distraction I said to myself and then I spin the nub to a close, then I smiled because this was a definition of absolute decorum I said to myself and it felt like i was in a boot.
Now its my turn to do the writing but the then the room was just too quiet for my liking because I could hear my heartbeat and the terrifying stream sound of my blood flowing through my veins.
Just when i thought i found a perfect spot to explore my ideas. Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom? That was my heart beating 78 felt like 365 I couldn't count ,I can't meet up with the beat pace. Getting my vision straight to be sure am not hallucinating, the so-called imaginary triptych disappointed me and began to fade. All I could see now is myself sitting in a dimensionless room, am claustrophobic but I ain't thinking about it. My fears begin to evolve sedentary lifestyle of myself sunk in an unhealthy lethargy... Yahassan! Yahassan! The voice of my mother narrow sting into my ear like dried finger snap. I was totally out of my body. What a voice it was to resurrect me.
I take a look at my pen and said to it maybe my comfort zone isn't comfortable after all. My ideas still fresh and lucid in my head, this time it would be an uncomfortable zone.
Actually i know am a lazy writter and this were just the excuse the lazy me could give for not puting my ideas into writing.
© Copyright 2017 Haneef Ceceko (han33f1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123347-Serenity