*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123727-Chemistry
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #2123727
If i can't get loved then I hate love
»»»»Chemistry««««

Do you wish to be with him?
The sly smirk was all that could be given.
Do you wish to be with her?
The sly smirk was all that could be seen


It all started last night,
First company both ever had.
The moment like it should never end as they both were lost in it.
Keeping my fair length away, my focus on them was all in the way and my attention beginning to get in the way of my attention. I can see clearly how attached their emotion was, filling the space with no space for me to grasp any presence of who. What is happening?
I have never seen such flair in the human eyes before.
I have never seen the lips move in gesture of the other before.
I can't figure out the temperature, maybe I will have to resurrect Fahrenheit.
The timing was perfect until the clouds begin to hide the stars and the rays starts dimming. I felt the paroxysm of joy that this evolving weather was ment for this moment but my keen emotion will not allow a pluviophile me. First was the drop of fluid I stimulated to and I knew more of it will kill the moment. The immediate seperation broke my heart.I couldn't help but to draw nearer and ask those same questions that have been lingering in my mind and the answer I got satisfied my envy with a sly smirk they got from me. I promise it all started last night and in the morning we can start all over again as I concluded the moment was just an infatuation.
Good night was indeed goodgood.
© Copyright 2017 Haneef Ceceko (han33f1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123727-Chemistry