*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123743-Smg4-fanfic
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2123743
Inspired by smg4's vids THIS ISN'T PORNOGRAPHY, it ain't mine either
Now this is a story all about how smg4's life when winky wonky and this is how it all started...

Smg4 was working on his new video sitting at his desk near the secret slide when bob rushed in through the door screaming "sUpEr mErio GucHHi feR pLz puT meH in ThE nEw VeeDeEoOoOoOoO!!!" "No! Screw off" smg4 snapped back

Suddenly there was an explosion which shook the entire castle, smg4 rushed out and saw bowser jr. doing barrel rolls in the castle lobby. There was also a massive hole in the wall. "Hey! Junior! Whassup?" Smg4 called out. Before junior could answer smg4 got hit in the back of the head knocking him out,
The last thing he heard was, "It is time!"

When smg4 woke up, he was tied to a metal pillar which seemed to be in some kind of lab. Smg4 looked around checking out this... place and saw Mario sitting at a table eating spaghetti, when he noticed smg4 awake. "Oh hey your awake,
I had to use this Barbie doll because your were asleep." Then smg4 replied worriedly, "use the Barbie doll for WHAT!?" Suddenly the door lifted open, and out came a brown rabbit with a lab coat.

"Well.. it seems like our... victim... is awake." The rabbit said. Smg4 thought he knew this rabbit from somewhere, but he couldn't remember him..."WAIT! Are you...barrel roll..."smg4 came to think. The rabbit nodded his head and pushed a button near the door, then smg4 heard a machine starting up. Smg4 got untied and started to fall down a tube

Smg4 hit the bottom with a thud and saw he was outside, suddenly he heard screaming and Mario fell right on top of him. "GODDAMNIT MARIO!" Mario then got off and stopped dead staring ahead then ran shouting. "OH GOD PLEASE NO!" Smg4 looked up and saw... "dadadadadadadadada... DAH" Steve appeared with his crowbar in hand.

Steve shouted in gibberish but you can see the text "by the power of this memebar I shall give you the power of memes to make your videos awesome."
Smg4 was scared about what Steve was going to do, but he was left speechless.

Steve raised his legendary memebar imbueing it with the power of memes and
Fired a pingas laser at Smg4 rendering him unconscious. Smg4 started to have a dream, he was in bob-omb battlefield talking with the Red bob-omb working the cannon.

Smg4 then noticed king bob-omb wasn't there...instead in his place was dr.robotnik. He was performing some kind of ritual, suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the mountain and dr. Robotnik looked down at shout a slow "PIIINNGGGAAASSSS" Smg4 then fell through the ground surrounded by memes.

Memes were infesting his mind, memes memes everywhere, they were embedding themselves in smg4's mind taking him by storm. Smg4 finally woke up and saw he was in front of the castle. He tried to remember what happened but be couldn't remember a thing, suddenly his mind flooded with memes memes and more memes. Smg4 had a sudden urge to Crete memes in his videos.

Smg4 rushed into the castle to finish editing his video, but with more memes,. He was stopped in the lobby by Steve who said "you know what must be done...
Now go make epicness!" Smg4 simply nodded and rushed to his room to find bob peach and mario looking at the screen intensely. Mario turned around and grabbed Smg4 to show him something.

Smg4 was still lost in his thoughts about memes and could really care less, but that's when bob shouted "hEY suPer MEriO gUCChi fER wHEre HAvE yoU bEEn I NEed YOu tO puT mORE MEmeS in tHis vEEdeEo... anD mORE Me"

After bobs outburst Smg4 told the three to leave him to create a masterpiece,
After they left Smg4 got to work creating tons of memes everywhere in his videos...

"And that's the story of how I became the meme lord!" Mario,peach,bob,fishy boopkins,bowser and Steve who were listening to Smg4 random story started to applause "yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy" they all said in unison except for Mario who shouted pissed off "THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!" Toad then walked in saying "hey! What's going on?" Smg4 then started telling the story again "I was working on a new..." then it cuts to black.....
© Copyright 2017 Gamer boi 69 giggity (loganboy231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123743-Smg4-fanfic