*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123748-How-to-Get-More-YouTube-Views
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Finance · #2123748
Learn how to get a lot of views for your YouTube video without much hassle.
Many people especially those who wish to earn some more income with their videos will wish to be able to obtain many views for their videos. In this article, you will learn how to use a few proven methods and what to avoid to successfully get a lot of people to view your videos so that you can earn more money or for whatever any other reasons.

Before you start, you need to know the following events can prevent you from being successful in earning more income with your video:

1. Someone wrote something bad about you which is fake but many people had already believe that person.
2. You were tricked into associating yourself with someone that affected your reputation.

Once, your reputation has been ruined, it is very difficult to convince people to view your videos. They will be afraid that you will cheat them even though you are promoting something that is legitimate and useful. If this happen to you, it's better to consult someone who is an expert in the law so that you can claim back what you deserve to have and to have your name cleared.

Before you being using any method to get more views, you need to know what to avoid first so that you will not get into problems that can prevent you from getting more views for your videos. Firstly, you need to know that YouTube has a strict policy of not allowing artificial views. Such views can be created with software or applications that can you can download from the Internet. It can also be offered by websites that promise to help get many views for your YouTube videos. Therefore, it is best to avoid such applications no matter how much they make life easier for you.

Now. let's learn how to get more views for your YouTube account. Firstly, we shall learn the easiest way. You might have received emails from your friends and colleagues with links to websites, images or videos. This time, email your friends a link to your YouTube video with a friendly request to have it shared with their friends and/or colleagues.

In addition to emailing your friends and/or colleagues, you can use the sharing tools on YouTube. With the tools, you can share a link to your video on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, and Digg.If your video is interesting, viewers will be more willing to share it with their friends and the world.

The third method is to use a website that helps you to gain more views for your YouTube videos. You can find out more about such websites via Google. Note down the names of the websites and read the reviews on them and check out whether or not they are scams before starting to use them. You can find out whether or not the website belongs to a scammer by typing the name of the website and the word scam as keywords on Google.

© Copyright 2017 Sunnybun (sunnybun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123748-How-to-Get-More-YouTube-Views