*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123767-Passion
Rated: XGC · Draft · Adult · #2123767
Start of a piece on passion and love
He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, as she sat there, nervously twiddling her thumbs together. She glanced at him through her hair and quickly looked away. Her heart racing as she felt him lean in towards her. He moved her hair aside to see her face better, and lightly kissed her neck. His hand reached out and turned her face to him, their lips touched, softly at first, then more deeply. Passion sparked and tingled as they kissed. Hearts were in sync, breathlessness causing heads to become fuzzy. Tongues exploring each others mouths, hands roaming each others bodies, clawing at each others clothes, skin, and hair. They moan at the connection between them. Chests pounding with the kiss.
They pause for breath. He stands, takes her by the hand and leads her to the bedroom. Here she sits on the edge of the bed, not knowing quite what to do.. He leans in once more and kisses her again, this time more slowly, this time he is soft and gentle. He removes her jumper, and kisses her again. She kisses him back and claws at his top. Suddenly his top has gone and she can feel his warm skin. He pulls up her dress, slowly, he removes it from her as she lifts her arms. He kisses her now, pushing her backwards onto the bed, so she is lying on her back into the soft blanket. He begins to kiss her neck again, stroking his hand up her leg ever so slowly, causing her skin to prickle and her breath to catch. Her eyes close. His mouth moves slowly down her chest, touching her creamy soft white skin, kissing her breasts, bringing the nipples to stand. She groans as he touches her. His finger tips coming close to where she wants them, then moving away, stroking her thighs. She tingles all over now. Skin sensitive. Her hands explore his body, clawing at his back trying to pull him closer to her, desperate for them to connect. Her hand manages to slip inside the waistband of his trousers and find the hard cock inside, pulsing, ready for her. She strokes it as gently as she can, until he undoes the buttons on his trousers and pulls it out. Now she isn’t nervous anymore, she is excited and desperate to have him. He sits up to look into her eyes, looking into her soul, and her looking into his. She leans forward and takes his cock in her hand, and kisses the tip. She begins to lick up and down the length, making it soaking wet.
© Copyright 2017 Scatterbug (bexiepie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123767-Passion