*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123856-Jason-Return-to-camp-part3death-to-nerds
by E
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #2123856
Have a great time real name Jason return to camp crystal lake part 3 death to the nerds
The only ones who got the the transmission where them but they knew he would not be aimed at first not true the next place he went was to the 6 nerds aka the sitting ducks . All of a sudden a strange noise from upstairs a sound of a door breaking but dexter,Gideon, winston,agustas,and Darwin just ignored it but Clark didn't he went upstairs then dexter said "keep safe remember the murder is out there somewhere. Clark went up there and saw a giant standing in front of him Jason Voorhees he suddenly ran to the computer lab but then Jason grabbed him and slammed his head into the computer 10 times then punched his head off . "What was that" dexter said cleaning his glasses. " what the hell" said Gideon trying to open the other exit but It was boarded then Jason threw down Clarks headless body . "Omg what the fuck it Clark " they all said then they heard heavy steps dexter grabbed the machete down Jason went ass Gideon tried to open the bunker exit with the axe as dexter knocked Jason's mask off revealing his horrifying face . Then Gideon open the hatch but jason grabbed Gideons neck and slammed him in to the wall throwing his body on the ground then Darwin grabbed the mask and booked it as winston attacked Jason with agustas. But jason slammed agustas through the table and shoved his fist down his throat. Lucky Darwin got away .
© Copyright 2017 E (pooperman100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123856-Jason-Return-to-camp-part3death-to-nerds