*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124257-Jason-comes-back-from-hell-part-1
by E
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Death · #2124257
Have fun real name part 1 the darkness has risen
It's been a year since the last slaughter house of the poor innocents they decide to fuck themselves by reopening camp crystal lake and on all days it had to be Jason's birthday Friday the 13 . We look at the grave yard the grave that says here lies the poor child Jason. All of a sudden a arm rose from the grave a bloody maggot rotten arm then a hockey mask Jason's hockey mask . And who will the first victims be well the ones making out in the 2 seater . Mm my smooch noise mmmmm . Huh who's that in the front of us. I think we should leave mark said Kelly . mark says it's OK well run him over . He starts the car at full speed and Jason just stands there as it hits him . The car instantly breaks . Kelly says mark what the hell he wasn't effected . I know it's creepy mark says as he kicks Kelly in the leg and runs . Mark you Dick yelled as Jason picked her up . She could barley breath and he got her heart then smashed it . I guess you can say she's heart broken. Mark starts to run and trips and falls but he's still able to get to the car but it's leaking oil he gets in but suddenly it catches fire burning his face clear off as he screams in pain help God help me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . I guess Karmas a bitch .
© Copyright 2017 E (pooperman100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124257-Jason-comes-back-from-hell-part-1