*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124499-Snowflake-story-part-2
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2124499
part 2 duh
Let me just say that having white fur is one of the worst possible things for a neera. That’s the main reason why I was caught just seconds after I left Ambre’s.

“Gotcha!” I heard someone say as I felt talons wrap around my waist.

“OH, COME ON!!!!” I yelled. “You have GOT to be KIDDING me!!”

“Well, hello, there,” the dragoness said, licking her lips. “You look tasty.” She opened her mouth and dropped me in. I landed on her tongue, and she slammed her jaws shut behind me.

“Mmmmm,” the dragon sighed as she rolled me around with her tongue. Suddenly, I felt her head tilt back.

“Nooo!!” I screamed as i fell toward her throat. I was lucky enough to grab her uvula.

“SPLAH!”

The dragon spit me into her palm. “What did you do that for?” She glared at me as I stood up.

“Well, excuse me for not wanting to be eaten!” I shot back. “You were going to swallow me!”

The dragon sighed. “I’m sorry, Snowflake,” she said as she changed her form.

“AMBRE?!?” I screamed. “WHAT THE HELHEIM?!?!”

“Sorry. I just wanted to try it,” she said, smiling sheepishly. “Now I totally get why they do it. I wasn’t actually going to swallow you, though.”

“Hmmph.” I turned my back to her.

“Snowflaaaaaaaaaake,” Ambre whined. “C’moooooon.”

“Fine,” I snapped. “But never, ever, do that again.”

Ambre sighed. “Okay, I won’t.” she said as she brought me to her lips. “Just let me give you a little kiss.”

“I don’t know what that MMMMPHHH!” I found my face buried in between two huge, fleshy pillows. I tried to pull away, but it was no use. Then she let me go, and I was free.

“WHAT IN ODIN’S NAME WAS THAT?!?” I shrieked as I wiped the saliva off my face. “Why would you do that?”

“That was a kiss, silly!” Ambre laughed. “Didn’t you like it?”

“NO!”

“Oh.” Ambre said sadly. Then her face lit up. “Oh, I know why! We’re not the same size!” She set me on the ground and morphed into a neera. “C’mere, you!” She pulled me close and our lips locked together. It actually felt quite nice, but it made me uncomfortable. I started to get the feeling that maybe Ambre was in love with me. Then I felt her tongue.

“Bleah!” I spat as I pushed her away. “What was that?”

“That’s called French-kissing. You didn’t like that either?”

“N-not really,” I said. “Look, Ambre, I don’t think this is going to work. I mean, you’re a vampire, I’m a neera, I think I should just leave.” Ambre looked at me, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Fine!” She yelled as she stormed off. “I hope you get eaten, jerk!”

And that was that.
© Copyright 2017 Snowflake (snowflakeneera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124499-Snowflake-story-part-2