*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124732-Caught-in-a-trap-full-story
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2124732
Three teenage girls entrap the ex-husband of their sex-ed teacher.
I had gotten a divorce from my wife a few years back. We left on good terms, no kids, great sex life but our ambitions were headed in different directions. She became a school teacher teaching sex education classes in a local high school, little did I know the impact this would have on my life.

One day out of the blue three girls about 16 years of age show up at my door. They were hot, and dressed to show it off. It seems that my wife had been talking to them and from that conversation they figured they would come check me out.

They had been talking with her after class about their boyfriends and from their conversation that they later related to me things have changed in sex education classes from when I was in high school or at least the way my ex taught them was quite different. Apparently they teach about birth control and a great deal more about sexuality. Their boyfriends had been getting oral (blow jobs) from them and they had not had sex with them other than that to prevent pregnancy. While the boys were getting their rocks off the girls were not and they were sexually frustrated.

When the topic about various types of sex had come up and lesbian type of romances were explained they wondered why their boyfriends would not perform oral sex on them. Since none of them were gay and had no desire to perform that type of sex on each other the conversation with my ex-wife had come up to her and my sex life. My ex was quite candid with them and had spoken to the pleasure she had with oral being performed on her by me. She had gone as far to tell them that I had a gift when it came to performing and satisfying a woman with my mouth and tongue. I knew I could bring her off easily that way and had even gotten her to orgasms multiple times a day by performing oral sex on her.

She also told them that I had such an appetite for giving oral that it felt to her like I could perform oral sex for a solid day without needing a break and each time would be an experience she would crave and enjoy. Wow was I caught off guard that my wife would refer to our sex life to her students, but even more so that she would be telling them how great I was giving oral sex to her. She also let slip that I had gotten a vasectomy while we were married and couldn’t get anyone pregnant.

I must say that giving a woman pleasure orally is probably my most desired way of providing her sex. My orgasm was just a fulfilling of my lust from giving them pleasure orally. The scent and taste of a woman’s sex and arousal really makes me want more and more. I admit it is an addiction of mine and I feel I can never get enough.

If you thought this was strange and mind blowing to me you will not believe the rest that I am about to tell you. This is when the girls told me why they came to my house. The three of them had schemed to come over here to compel me to pleasure them orally. They figured that since I had rave reviews from my ex that I must be great and they would get the experience of their life and at least have their sexual desires fulfilled that they had been so far longing for. Now you must realize the thoughts that were going through my head…yes they were hot, but very underage, my whole life would be ruined if it ever got out I was sexually involved with teenagers let alone the jail time I would get (statutory rape not to mention the upheaval even if I was innocent of any coercion on my part). I began telling them that although I was flattered that they would want me to be the sexual reliever of their most adamant desires that the repercussions I would face if it ever got out would be devastating to me in my career, social standing, not to mention jail time I would most likely serve.

This is when they hit me with the bomb shell! I had never expected this from anyone especially three high school age girls. They threatened to accuse me of rape or ever worse, if I didn’t do as they wanted. My first response was…”What?!!!, are you telling me you are planning on ruining my life either way.”

I was facing one of the girls as the other two had gotten up and moved out of my range of sight. The girl I was talking to was doing all of the talking and to be honest I had forgotten about the other two until they came up from behind me and the one doing the talking pulled out her cellphone and began taking pictures.

Pictures of the two other girls who had gotten naked and began acting like they were being taken advantage of. They were saying as much as they acted like I had told them to be naked and were rubbing their bodies all over me and even rubbed their breasts over my face. I was dumbfounded! I began thinking about how I was going to prevent this. I yelled "Give me that phone! Put your clothes back on! This is criminal!" While struggling to get the phone from her!

As I was trying to get the phone, she yelled as she kept me at bay, “I have this being recorded on my computer at home and if you don’t do what we are asking it will be broadcast all over the internet with a few edits to make it even more incriminating.” They kept saying things to me, all the while I went into a daze. I would have expected something like this from guys with this to a woman, but never had I thought girls would be doing this to a man, let alone to me! I must have passed out because the next thing I knew I had wet naked pussy in my face almost making me not able to breathe.

They had been taking pictures all the while I was passed out with each of them riding my face. They had also stripped off my pants and boxers and had me naked from the waist down. I am not sure what all pictures they had gotten with my pants down, but I had a deep sinking feeling I was in their control and was screwed both figuratively and literally. My head was spinning, and I was light headed.

I was trying to get my bearings as I realized this wet pussy was continuing to grind into my face and on my mouth, I began tonguing it as it slowed down and began letting my tongue take control. It wasn’t long before I heard moaning and felt her squeeze my head as I obviously knew I had brought her off. She got off and was immediately replace by another wet pussy plunging down on my face.

I began tonguing her wet clit as well and it wasn’t long before I had similar results. The third girl then took her place and I was now eager to bring her off. The smell of young wet pussy juice and taste of it in my mouth had done it’s work to get my addiction back in full swing. I soon felt something warm and wet slide down over my intense hard on. It sent me over the edge as the girl riding me began to orgasm and I realized it was a tight wet pussy enveloping my penis. I came long and hard and must have once again caused the girl riding my penis to another intense orgasm.

I physically collapsed from the experience as the girl riding my penis slipped off my now flaccid penis. Slowly I recovered from the shock and exhaustion. “You wouldn’t believe all of the incriminating pictures and video we got of you doing us, not only that but I have a full load of your semen in my pussy that I will go and tell them at the hospital that I had been raped by you and have them do a rape kit on me. DNA will put you away!”

What had just happened?!! How did I let this happen to me?!! And now, what was I going to do about it?!!

“Girls let’s think rationally about this. Don’t you want sex with someone you love not some guy you had heard about from your sex Ed teacher, let alone her being my ex-wife? This will only end up in disaster!”

“We have thought this through and believe us, if you don’t work with us, we will make your life miserable!” came back the girl that did all of the talking earlier.
Realizing I was trapped, I decided to see what kind of an arrangement they were wanting and my self-preservation mode went into effect. “You do realize that I have security cameras throughout my house and while what you have may be devastating to me, I also have info that would dispute yours and while it may not prevent my life from being a living hell it will also make yours one as well. You might be able to play it off as a child hood prank but it will forever be out there. I am willing to mitigate the damages we both would receive from this by coming to an agreement with you. Are you willing to work with me?” Since they didn’t have as sure of a footing with me now, they all in unison shook their head in agreement. “You might want to put your clothes on as we talk about this” I mentioned, as they were all still fully naked.

“no we like the distraction it provides for you and figure we all wanted a second go around with you before we left.” Replied the girl who had done all of the talking. The other two had spoken some but most of the negotiations was done by the one that appeared to be in charge.

“Ok, but first I would like to set up some ground rules.” I looked them over and while they were hot they also looked like they had never trimmed their bush. “First and foremost let’s talk about your bush and cleanliness. I expect you to trim your bush and always come over here clean. Your full crotch as well since I like to tongue your anus as well. I have an addiction to eating pussy and you have broken my streak of abstinence and as such have put me back into an addiction mode. I may on occasion ask you to come over if I am needing a fix, and believe me, when I need a fix you can expect several orgasms. So if you are in agreement so far we will need to shave you today. In the future you will need to be waxed to keep your bush kept trimmed. Today I get to shave each of you before you get your next round, then if you want more you may stay for as many orgasms as you like.”

It seemed like they were relieved when I agreed and were more than happy with my first condition. We worked out the other rules each of us wanted and then I created a document indicating the arrangement which we all signed. I brought out pillows for each of them and had them lie down on their backs with their but lifted off of the ground by the pillow underneath it. I brought out three razors, soap, shaving cream, and a dish of water. One at a time after I soaped and rinsed them I meticulously shave each of their bushes leaving a small triangle patch above their clit, otherwise from their anus to the top of their pussy was bare. Once I finished each one I sucked and tongued them to an orgasm making sure they experienced me tonguing their anus for the first time. Their smooth skin and pussy lips, added with the sweet nectar dripping out of their pussy had me licking, sucking and flicking my tonguing time and time again the miraculous way I know how bringing them off in in a very load and “screaming in ecstasy” way.

I got up to get a drink of water to replenish the perspiration I had just sweat out and asked them if they would like something to drink. They all just lay there as if on a cloud with each shaking their head side to side. After I gulped down a bottle of water I went back expecting them to have gotten up and ready to leave, but they all just stayed there on the floor. “We want more!” I looked at them and thought this would be a wild ride they had gotten me into. Was I finally going to be able to fulfill my addiction?

“We need to go to a more comfortable place if you want more.” I said as I helped them each get up and led them to my guest bedroom. We passed by the pool as we headed there and they all looked at my pool with envy. It is an in ground pool that is half inside and half outside an enclosure. The pool area is very private as I like to swim in the buff mostly.
“You wouldn’t mind if we used your pool on occasions would you?” Now! There were no ultimatums but asking without threatening.
I said, ”Of course but it is a "no clothing pool", in other words birthday suit attire only. It makes it much easier to keep clean that way beside I like the feel of only water against my skin when I swim.”

“Cool!” was the reply I got from them as they thought about being able to use a pool anytime they wanted.

As I entered the room and lay on the king size bed they began to wonder how they would be taken care of this time. I quickly said “sixty nine position girls.” They looked at me inquisitively, “Face to crotch.” I continued.

“We know what a sixty nine is but we didn’t think we would have to give you oral.” Came a response.

I don’t care if you give me oral I just like the position for giving you oral. We will be attempting several positions while I service you, this is just one of my personal preferences. You never have to do anything you don’t want to as our agreement is for me to give you oral sex, but I do get to choose the position.”

I stripped off the rest of my clothes and said, ”Who’s first?”
“My turn to go first” one piped up. As she got on the bed and straddled my face in a sixty nine position. I pulled her pussy and ass down to my face and began slowly licking her legs and ass cheeks teasing her clit and anus. She would move around trying to get me to plunge my tongue into her dripping wet pussy. I held off for quite some time before I flicked my tongue on her nub at the top of her clit. She moaned and moved her pussy down onto my tongue but I continued to just flick her nub with my tongue resisting to plunge deep.

I would move my tongue back and forth from her anus to her clit spreading her pussy juices back to her anus. Then when she was wet enough I plunged my tongue into her anus as she pressed down allowing me entrance and to receive the pleasure of my tongue entering her. She rode my tongue this way for a while until I moved back to her pussy and flicked her nub some more. I would suck and flick and lick and continue this back and forth giving attention to both her anus and clit. She lifted her body up arching her back as I sucked in her clit and continued to flick her nub. I wish I could have seen her reaction and her orgasm at the time but was too enraptured in eating her out to have my attention taken away from what I was doing. She screamed loudly as she came.

I didn’t find out until I saw it on my video camera what the other two girls were doing during this time.

Each of the next two girls were dripping wet. The taste was succulent and plentiful. (I was once asked by my ex why guys prefer younger women, I can tell you it is because the taste of their sex juices is fresh and less bitter…at least to me.) I brought each of the other two off in a similar fashion making sure they exploded into an intense orgasm.

We finalized our agreement and the next time I had them all together we would sign it, for now we were relying on our word with each other. Probably the most important detail was that no matter what we all would not talk to or chat with anyone about the arrangement. I had given them a combination to my door lock and had indicated that they were free to come and go as they pleased.

I have to admit it was strange to be sitting there naked after an exhausting sexual encounter working out the details of our arrangement. By this time they were all talking more and it was fun watching their expressions and seeing there openness. I was starting to develop an affection for each of them. The scent of their muskiness all over my face was keeping me hungry for more.

I watched as they all got dressed and was marveling at the sexiness of these three girls. They now had a very different look naked, not only were their pubic bushes now trimmed and neat but there seemed to be a glow to them. It caught me off guard when they all came up and gave me a full kiss on the lips before leaving.

After they had gone reality hit me and I found myself talking out loud, “What am I doing? You are an idiot!! What else was I going to do? They put me into a trap, made me their slave so to speak, they have control of me now!” An adrenalin rush flowed through my body as I contemplated this situation all the while smell their scent all over my face.

I had a hard time sleeping that night going over time and again what had just happened to me. My life was going to be always wondering if the cops were going to be arriving at my door to arrest me because of a slip and angry parents, not to mention the community outrage this would produce. I hadn’t showered keeping their scent fresh in my senses all night long.

I haven’t described much about them and for confidentiality sake I will change their names. Chloe was the main one that spoke and set me up. She is about 5’ 6’’ brunette, tight sexy body with pert breasts, not large but just enough to give shape to her figure. Her legs melded into her tight but cheeks, making her a delectable and sexy treat.

Brianne was about the same height as Chloe, she had blonde hair, toned body, and her breasts were fuller than Chloe’s but yet perky and enhancing to her figure. He butt was firm and though similar to Chloe’s, was firmer and toned a bit different. She would walk with more sway to her tight buns.
Jenny was strawberry blonde with a bit more red than blonde. She had a similar build to Brianne yet was a few inches shorter. She looked to be an athlete and her toned and muscular legs accented her tight but and tight stomach. Jenny’s breasts were more pronounced than the other two, probably due to the fact that she was athletic and her chest muscle provided that added uplift and push out that made her breasts drawing attention from the moment you looked at her beautiful face. Then you would scan her full body and take in the view. Everything about spoke to me of attractiveness and had me craving every inch of her body.

When I woke up the next morning I was spent and exhausted from the excitement and sleepless night. Although I wanted to relish the scent of these three sexy vixens I needed to shower and get to work. I own my business and though I could work from home I liked going to the office as it gave me a change of view and kept me involved with people. While I won’t go into details about my work suffice it to say I get to interact with a variety of people.

I was distracted throughout the day as I had my attention brought back to the events of yesterday. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that would have happened to me. I wondered if my ex-wife was trying to get back at me, and thought otherwise as we had a good relationship and still cared for each other. I mentioned before that I had an addiction to giving oral sex to women, the problem was that it would preoccupy my mind all day long. It would keep me distracted and have me craving to do it for as long as I could hold up.

I arrived home from work and was planning on viewing the video from my surveillance cameras but that was to wait as I walked in and heard a noise coming from inside my house. I walked further in to hear some music playing and then to see a naked Jenny jumping into my swimming pool. I watched as she swam for a bit then as she pulled herself out again. Wow she looked hotter than I remembered from yesterday, I thought as I watched her go to the edge and dive into the pool.

I bet she is a swimmer! Or diver! She had great form both in diving and is her swim strokes. She was pure poetry in motion, I was hypnotized watching her. I’m not sure how long I had been their spying on her naked swim when she realized I was there and yelled out to me. “Tim! (Not my real name) Hi, I hope you don’t mind me using your pool!”

“Not at all.” Was the only reply I could come up with. She again pulled herself out of the pool and walked over to me not shielding or covering herself as she did. “You should have seen the expressions on everybody’s face as we stripped to shower after gym class! All of the girls were quickly staring at and pointing to our shaved pussies. There were so many gasps as they all looked at us! I became wet just having the attention! We were being asked everything about why we shaved them. None of us let it slip what was going on and a lot of the girls couldn’t believe we all three had done it at the same time. We told them how it feels free and love it! I actually do! I wish I had done it right from the start. You just get excited when the pubes show up and your tits start getting big, you just want to be an adult right off the bat.” She was continuing on and I realized she had begun to open up drastically to me. I didn’t realize she was quite the talker.

She told me about her day and everything that happened, the reactions of the other girls, the questions they asked, wet and horny she had been all day long. She had taken a swim to calm her down some but when I showed up she became horny all over again.

Was I like a parent to her? No, not a parent because she would have opened up so much I thought. Then it hit me I was her lover! She felt she could tell me anything maybe because I had seen her fully nude, maybe because I had brought her to several orgasms. Whatever the reason it was awkward having a sixteen year old unload her inner most thoughts and her day to me in such a fully disclosing way. Here she was standing in front of me totally exposed to me in the flesh and then exposing herself to me in the details of her day, and desires.

I was half listening and mostly trying to grasp it all when she brought me out of my trance, grabbing my hand and telling me “We need to get you naked so I can get some of the sexual tension relieved.” She led me to the bedroom we used yesterday all the while stripping off my clothes.

I just allowed her to have her way with me as I thought about what she had just said “Sexual tension…what girl talks about sexual tension?” Then it hit me! My ex had them in her “Sex Ed” class and that is what I would imagine how she had explained it to them.

Once she had me naked, she asked me, “What position I do you want me in today?” I wanted to slow it all down a bit as I like the slow tease of caressing touch. I had her lay face down on the bed and placed a pillow under her hips. Slowly I began to lightly caress her back and massage her alternately. I then mounted her kneeling with my legs on the outside of her legs to give me better access to her back for her massage. Of course this rested my hard penis right at her butt.

I slowly caressed her and began kissing and breathing on her back as I moved down. She was moaning and sighing and I felt her relax. I moved further down her back and adjusted my body to give me better access to her uplifted beautiful ass. I could tell she had recently washed herself and had applied a light amount of perfume. It was deeply enticing as I move my tongue around her butt checks slowly getting ever so close to her anus. She moaned deeply and loudly as my tongue found her anus and began toying with it.

She lifted up her hips exposing herself more to me. I ran my tongue lightly across her clit, tasting the wetness and wonderful nectar, seemingly flowing from her vagina. I plunged deep into her soft fleshy pussy lubricated by her wet juices. I drew my tongue back up between her cheeks and spread the juice all over her cute perky anus lubing it up for slight penetration of my tongue. She lifted up further and pushed back causing my tongue to plunge deeper into her anus. She was moaning nonstop from the first time my tongue touched her anus as I tongue did its magic on her young, wet, luscious pussy. I didn’t want to waste any of her juice and worked to lick and suck in as much as I could.

As my tongue found her nub, I flicked it back and forth repeatedly while sucking on her lips as she pushed back and ground her pussy into my face, loudly and forcefully experiencing an intense orgasm, which seemed to last a long time. Wow did she flow with her juices and did she ever taste delicious to my mouth, helping to satisfy some of my craving that was overpowering my mind and senses.

Once she had gotten to the point where her orgasm subsided, and any attention to her nub was an intense tickling sensation preventing her from allowing any more attention to be given to it, she collapsed onto the pillow denying me further access as she recovered from her orgasm. I waited for her to get her composure as I relished in giving her anther intense orgasm. Finally she rolled over and exposing her nude front body to me spoke…”Wow that was really intense, I couldn’t stop coming all over your face. Your tongue is so fantastic!”

She got up and I watched as she walked out of the room still naked. Her slender supple body had an erotic look to it as I stared intensely at its movement and grace. I got up to see where she had gone to and found her again in the pool. She invited me in and as I did she swam up to me putting her arms around my neck and pulling me close to her as she wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me deep and hard, with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I reciprocated as she maneuvered her body and pussy onto my constantly hard penis. I felt her warmth surround the tip of it, as the coolness of the pool water disappeared being replaced by warm wet fleshiness engulfing it fully.

She ground down as hard as she could moving around as she did until she brought herself to an orgasm once again. She then stopped kissing me and moved her mouth to my ear slowly breathing her hot breath as she said to me, “Go! Explode in me!” I couldn’t hold back any longer as my penis erupted time and again deep in her vagina. It must have sent her off into another orgasm as she sounded and reacted as she had.

I was mesmerized by her as I watched (stared) at her as she once again pulled herself out of the pool. As I came out of the pool she turned to me. ”Would you mind if I mounted your face one more time before I go?”

“You think you can orgasm again?” I asked her disbelieving that she could.

“I could orgasm over and over again. It seems I can’t get enough! Especially of the incredible tongue of yours! However I can’t stay here too long as I have chores to do at home and it would probably not sit too well with my mom if I came home too late.” I began to understand the world they lived in as I followed her once again into the bedroom.

I laid down on the bed and watched as she moved onto my body facing me. She then proceeded to move her hips up to and then over my head, as she lowered her pussy down onto my waiting face. Once again my tongue and mouth plied their trade and brought her quickly off again. I could taste some of my semen intermixed with her juices as she held my head up into her groin and she began to orgasm once again.

Jenny slowly slid her body down mine. I could feel the trail of wetness as she rubbed her clit against my body. She teased my penis one last time by slightly inserting it into her and then pulling out, all the while giving me a deep sensual kiss. She then slowly pulled off of me and gathered up her clothes. Slipping on her panties then her bra and shirt, she then turned away from me showing me she was wearing a thong as she seductively slid her tight jeans over that perfect ass. As she did she turned her head around to see if I was watching me and gave me a teasing smile. I got up and pulled on some shorts, to which she came over pulled them down while saying “I like to see you naked” kissing the tip of my penis and standing up again. I walked her to the door and as she was about ready to leave her hand fondled my penis and balls while she kissed me deeply again. I continued to watch her walk off admiring the beautiful body walking away from me.

Walking back to the bed and plunging down on it while exhausting a large sigh of air, I questioned my sanity.

I must have dozed off for a bit because I was startled by Chloe coming into the bedroom seeing me laying there naked as a jay bird. “Looks like you’re ready and waiting for me” she blurted out as she began to get naked. I jumped from being startled and she laughed. “Didn’t expect me huh? You said we could come by anytime”

“Yeah I know I was just out of it.” I sleepily mumbled my reply. Sex has a way of putting me to sleep after a rousing bout. It was a much needed sleep to say the least.

Chloe slowly climbed up on top of me pressing her warm naked body full onto mine. Of course my reaction was to come to full attention. She let my hard penis rest up against her warm crotch as she talked to me…”You won’t believe what today was like for me! First Gym class was quite a show. We all three ended up giving all the girls a show of our shaved pussies, then the gym teacher was eying me like a perv. I think she is gay. For the rest of the day everyone was staring at us, especially the guys. I’m sure all of the girls were letting everyone know we shaved our pussies. Mostly people became real friendly after finding out. I didn’t expect to have all of the attention given to us. I bet the guys were all wanting to see our snatches!”

She kept on telling me everything she had experienced and my mind wandered off wondering what repercussions I was going to have with this all. “What else could I have done?” was my thought to myself. “It’s not like they gave me a choice!”

She lifted her body up with her arms leaving her groin against mine as she continued and I came out of my trance, “Well all I got to say is, it all made me horny the whole day long. I wasn’t able to get over here right after school but I came over as soon as I could.” I looked down to her chest as she was talking admiring her per nipples as her breasts hung down to my chest slightly caressing me (she was doing it intentionally). “Anyways I have all of this “sexual tension” built up and am so wet I need some major relief!” (There was that phrase again.)

I could feel that my penis was wet and her moisture was slowly flowing down onto my belly. She was slowly moving her groin up and down on my penis but she was careful not to let it slide in her vagina. OK she had my attention.

I had her lay down on her back with her hips on a pillow. This lifted her groin up giving me easy access to her pussy. Wow was she ever wet! I spent a good deal of time just licking and sucking up her juices which seemed to make her even wetter. My tongue roamed all around her clit and groin just keeping her teased wanting more. She grabbed my head and pulled me hard into her guiding my mouth and tongue to the nub of her clit. “Just do it already, eat me I need some relief!”

With that I worked my magic on her clit and nub and she kept her grasp of my head as wave after wave of a very intense and long orgasm came over her entire body. Not only was she intense but man was she ever loud, shouting words that I will keep out of this entry. (I didn’t believe the girls knew that much language and coarseness of it but suffice it to say it would probably make a sailor blush. Even though I was exposed to it, I guess I want to be niave.)

She collapsed backward onto the bed letting go of my head. When she got her composure she looked at me with those intense eyes. Lay on your back as she directed me down with her hands and had me lay backward. She then knelt astride me look directly into my eyes as she lowered her pussy down onto my penis. “I need to be F***** hard!” She said as she ground her groin into mine. She would shift from laying her chest down on mine to lifting up grasping her breast and pinching her nipples as she watched me focus on what she was doing. She then maneuvered hey breasts to my mouth forcing her nipple on my lips. “Bite it” she demanded! I complied with her orders but apparently I was too gentle. “Harder!” I bit down a little bit harder. It must have been enough because it tripped her switch and as she began to grind harder down on me I exploded deep in her vagina. She was grunting and moaning as wave after wave after wave of ecstasy pulsed through her body.

Wow that totally threw me for a loop! First I didn’t think that she would talk like that, second I didn’t think she would ask for that especially in that way! Not only that but where did she learn that from?! My expectation of these girls being innocent was quickly being challenged. I imagined that she must have seen a porn video or three.

She collapsed on me and lay on my chest for a while as she recouped from that crazy episode! I enjoyed the moment having her young body laying against mine. I slowly began to slip out of her vagina which caused her to come out of her rest and she lift herself back up sitting with her crotch pressed against my groin, showing off those perky breasts.

“Wow that was exactly what I needed.” She was “sloppy wet” which felt nice as she moved around while sitting on my groin. “You ready for more?” She moved in 69 position, without even looking for my reply, and lower that wet groin down forcefully on my face. I was doing as much as I could to lick and suck every bit of our mixed sex juices as I could, but the way she moved around my face was covered and the lubrication allowed her to slip around even more.

Her anus was especially lubed and relaxed so when I plunged my tongue into it my tongue entered in a fair bit. She moaned “I want you to F*** me there sometime.” Wow I wasn’t expecting that! She was definitely the more “daring” (if that’s the correct word, maybe forceful, or seasoned or maybe just sex crazed) of the three. I have to admit the coarseness of her language during sex was a big turn on but afterward, when she used it in normal conversation, it seemed to demean her.

My nose found its spot pressing against her anus as I began performing my magic on her clit. All of the sudden I felt her warm mouth on the head of my penis. Then she pulled off and began licking and sucking my scrotum and balls. This action only made me more intense in my actions of tonguing and sucking her warm wet and ever flowing pussy. (I use the word pussy to describe the whole of her sex, meaning clit, nub vagina and everything associated with it and do not mean it in a derogatory way. It is just my way of describing the whole and I love the way the word sounds.)

What a sensory overload of ecstasy! Every sense was being saturated with sex, I was truly not wanting it to ever end, and then it did. She began to orgasm and as she did was humming her moans causing my penis which was now buried deep in her mouth to explode. She sucked and swallowed my semen and pressed down on my mouth as I continued to bring her off in wave after wave.

“That was F***ing awesome man! You make me cum so hard! I couldn’t resist sucking you off!” Out came the coarseness again. She turned around in bed and began snuggling with me with her naked body press firmly against me. I was hoping she wasn’t falling for me as that would make things even more difficult, though I have to admit it was nice have her naked warm supple body snuggling next to mine.

She turned her face to mine and reached up and gave me a deep sensuous kiss and then snuggled again as she fell asleep. I drifted off as well and when she woke up she was exclaiming, “Shit! Shit! Shit! I gotta get going! My mom will be pissed! Sorry to eat and run (she was laughing at that) but I gotta go”

She hurriedly got dressed to leave and I shouted to her, “You might want to shower cuz you smell like sex!” She didn’t care and ran out the door. I was reveling in the musky smell of sex all over my face. I was living in a dream and a nightmare!

I was startled awake the next morning as a naked Brianne slipped into bed. “Wow! Someone was busy yesterday, it smells like sex in here!” With that she pulled on my hand getting me up and led me to the shower. I was still in a daze as she turned on the water and when it was hot enough pulled me into the shower with her. It had been a long time since I showered with my wife and never was I treated so caringly as this morning. Not only was she cleaning me off in a very sexy and seductive way she would press and rub her soapy slick body around on mine. Wow, what a way to wake up!!

“You need to clean your sheets in that bed, it is really funky smelling!” she blurted out, as she led me to my other guest room. She lay down on the bed lifting her knees up and pulling her feet in toward her butt, with her legs spread open. “Breakfast awaits you!” She nonchalantly stated as I limbed in between her legs and admired her pink vagina peeking as her clit opened up. Her dew was already dripping as I approached moving my mouth into position. Slowly I caressed and licked the skin of her crotch and deftly worked my way closer to her I could see her juices starting to drip from her vagina. Not wanting to miss any of that nectar I quickly licked and sucked in her clit into my mouth. Her moaning started to be audible and grew in intensity as I continued my mouth fully engulfed her clit and nub and I began flicking my tongue back and forth on that soft erect nub. I could tell it was having the effect I wanted from her as I could taste more of her nectar, and she was starting a humping action with her hips.

She pushed upward with her hips pressing her pussy fully against my face as she grunted and moaned for what seemed like 10 minutes but was considerably less. She had taken much more of the tickling sensation than the other two or my ex for that matter. Either it didn’t affect her as much or she was getting off more from the intensity of it but she rode my mouth and tongue longer than I expected. Finally her orgasm subsided and she let her hips once again be lowered to the bed.

“I wish I could stay for another round but I need to be getting to school.” She said as she pulled on her panties and then her shorts, she found her bra as I was watching her the whole time. Finally her shirt was in place she looked at me with a sexy grin and said, “Did you like the show? I would have said if you like it so much why don’t you take a picture but you probably have already” as she looked up at the security camera in the room.

“You probably already heard about school yesterday, I’m about to see what today brings.” I nodded as she came over to me and bent down giving me a long sensual kiss good bye.

Were they falling for me or was I falling for them or maybe a bit of both. Whatever it was it was beginning to feel simply a dream of mine come true and I didn’t want it to end! I heard Brianne yell as she went out the door. “I put those sheets in your washer, don’t forget to move them to the dryer!”

What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? Was running constantly through my mind. This was feeling like a relationship only with three girls at the same time only they all knew about each other and share me as if it was a natural thing. This is just going to end badly!

Work was just a distraction today! Time flew by slowly. I was beginning to anticipate what might happen tonight. Who would show up? What would be the news of the day? I couldn’t wait to see those young sexy bodies again. What would they be wearing or would I find one there naked again? I was beginning to yearn for the smell of their sex, the taste of their wet nectar.

When I got home no one was there. I was all to myself. Memories of the last two days associated with various smells that still lingered. I had put the sheets in the dryer as instructed by Brianne and went to pull them out, but they were not in there. I went into the bedroom and the bed was made. I looked around the house, no one.

I decided I would finally look at those security footages. I went to the time of them arriving and fast forwarded through them being there watching in 2x speed. There was when the girls got naked behind me, pictures being taken, trying to get the phone, passing out. Wow that was them getting the worst shots with me underneath them while they were tied up, like I was forcing them to do this stuff. Me coming out of it, with Chloe on my almost suffocating me, then Brianne and then Jenny. Chloe mounting me while I was Jenny was being taken care of by me.

If it wasn’t so scary to me of all the incriminating pictures they got this would have been a crazy great porno movie! There is where we talked out the agreement with them being naked, Shaving trimming each bush and bring them off, me getting a drink while they were talking amongst them. Then we go into the bedroom, and those cameras are only for looks, I never hooked them up to my system. I figured most of the rest was yesterday and that was mostly in that bedroom, but then I noticed one of my cameras outside of that bedroom was getting some of the action, and the bedroom door was open.

The camera was pointing directly into the room and getting most of the action. When they weren’t being the one having sex they were taking pictures of the action and also getting up close and personal. It’s as if they wanted to see what I was doing, and how I was doing it. It was like a show and tell, well not so much tell more like moaning and sounds of ecstasy.

I secured the video where it wouldn’t be found since my surveillance system wasn’t connected to the internet in any way I didn’t have to worry about it getting out that way. I then began looking at today to see what happened.

There was Brianne this morning. Then around lunch time the three of them show up and strip naked shortly after they enter the house. They made sure they were in view of the cameras and smiling straight into them as they removed their clothes. They began cleaning up my house, finishing the laundry, before they leave they take about a 15 minute swim in the pool. After toweling off they did another show for the cameras of getting dressed. I never expected them to clean my house! Wait! What were they placing around my house as well? I thought mini cameras but instead I found each and they were little notes and Hershey kisses.

Each note was a thank you and a statement of how they loved the arrangement and that I took their trap so well. This was a girl thing that makes them endearing to you, and it was working.

They all came in at the same time, chatting and all looking happy. They had shopping bags, and after setting those on the counter in the kitchen began stripping naked. “You guys get right to the point! Are you all wanting to be taken care of at the same time?”

Brianne spoke up this time. “We all decided that since you have a no clothes policy with your pool, we would have a no clothes policy in your home, besides don’t you like what you see?” They all went into a sexy pose and waited for my answer.

“How could I not!” came my answer to which they almost in unison replied “Good” and smiled a sexy, perky smile at me.

Chloe began “Tomorrow is Brianne’s birthday and we thought you wouldn’t mind if we celebrated it here tonight.”
Then all of the chatter began...”Your OK with that, right?” “We bought everything we need” “Brianne’s parents are celebrating with her tomorrow and we thought it would be better for us to do it tonight.” “Besides we have so much to tell you.” They went on like 16 year old girls are prone to do, I couldn’t keep up with the conversations, but I was paying more attention to their naked bodies anyway.

They went about setting things up, decorating the place, getting a cake set out and generally preparing for a party. Brianne was talking directly to me which caught my attention. “We noticed you don’t have much food in your apartment. Do you eat out a lot? If you don’t mind, we could go shopping for you. Maybe even fix a few meals. Would you be okay with that?”

“Um, sure, but what’s the catch?”
“No catch we just figured you wouldn’t mind and we are spending so much time here, it would be good to have something to eat.”
“How much are we talking about?”
“Well since we don’t have jobs we thought maybe you would pay for it. If you didn’t mind” Not even a hint of coercion, just genuinely sincere asking and making sure I was okay with it. In fact the coercion of the first day was basically gone away.
“I guess that would work as long as you guys don’t mind. I’m not expecting this from you, after all our deal was for the sex, right?”
“Yep, and it’s okay we all would like to help out here if you don’t mind. We are planning on spending a lot of our time here so we figured you wouldn’t mind the help especially since we are taking up so much of your time.”
I wondered how I could make this work. It’s not like I need the money anyway so maybe I could set up an account for them and fund it. My mind was thrown into troubleshooting mode as I thought about this quickly. “Okay, as long as you don’t think I am taking advantage of you. This relationship we have is precarious at best for me. I tell you what I will set up an account with debit cards for each of you and make sure it has enough money in it for you. I can put in a couple thousand to start off and we can see how much you need after that.”
“Really? You don’t mind doing that?”
“No it’s not like I don’t have enough money, and the extra help would be nice. Hey what are you guys doing for the summer? I could set you up with jobs at my business so you could make extra money if you want?”

They all stopped doing what they were for the party we were going to have and looked at me. “It’s not hard work, mostly making calls and answering the phone, some computer work, nothing major. I would pay you well for it, but only if you want to.”
“That would be great! Really? Awesome! You know it!” They got really excited and all of them were chatting away expressing their joy in their way of being all bubbly. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them, nor would I have wanted to.

Then the mood got kind of somber and Chloe spoke up for all. “We have been getting so much attention at school, and it is being rumored that we are lesbians. Which is working out okay as it seems to be the in thing these days. The boys have left us alone and the girls are being okay with it. Sooo we are thinking about announcing it next week! Coming out of the closet so to speak.”
“But you guys are not lesbian, I can vouch for that!”
“Well, it will work to our advantage. It explains all of our actions, everybody is cool with it, but…”
“Yeah?” I questioned.
“Well our families are pretty conservative, and we are not sure how they will take it. We were wondering if things blew up at home. Would you let us stay here if we needed to?” Questioning me whether I would be ok with it.
“It seems you pretty much have open access to my house now, so I don’t think it is outside of our contract. You would have to indicate if approached that you are renting from me. I haven’t shown you my whole property yet. I have a guest house with three bedrooms that would look like everything was on the up and up. So yeah that would probably work.”
“Cool!”
What was I allowing myself to get into? Further, and further into quicksand, that was going to suffocate me. However there they were naked and perky and adorable in front of me…How could I say no? They all began dancing and then turned on some music. It wasn’t long before they had me naked as well, dancing like a fool, with them being all sexy dancing like they knew what they were doing. From my reaction, they did.

The treat they had for Brianne was well, a treat for me. She had to lie down on her back and the other two using a whip cream spray can creamed her up in all the right places and then a few more. I was to lick off all of the whip cream and any they added as I did.
Finally, they made Brianne lift up her hips and they put two pillows under her lifting her up. They then spread her legs wide and sprayed whip cream all over her pussy and anus. As I began licking and sucking up whip cream they would keep applying more. Brianne was moving her hips as if she were humping my tongue. Then I sucked in her clit and went for the nub. Her juice mixed with whip cream made for a unique and tantalizing taste. And she came for quite a long time. Each time she subsided as I tongued her anus they would spray her clit having me go after it again and again. She was sweating and finally could take no more as she collapsed and lay limp on the bed.

We all showered together, suds and hands and bodies all intermixed as we all cleaned up. The pool was next and we spent a while experiencing the cool water on our overly sexually heated bodies. After all of the revelry, I asked them if they wanted to see the rest of my place. Then we took a walk around. “This is my exercise room” it was fully fitted with various equipment and mirrors on the walls. “I have a video room over here” "laundry"

We walked outside the back and I showed them the large privacy fence that was around the place. Then I showed them the guest house. The property when I bought it was already set up like this and the guest house was all interconnected to the privacy fence area. We walked throughout the guest house. It is fully furnished and above standard for most residences. All of the bedrooms in the guest house had its own private bathroom with a large shower and large closet.

© Copyright 2017 sprinter (sprinteer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2124732-Caught-in-a-trap-full-story