*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125702-Time-Mercenariescom
Rated: 13+ · Novel · History · #2125702
#1 Brave hearts and Missile
Falkirk, Scotland, 22th July, 1298


What is this? This is not what I thought. My friends were all slaughtered by this "Long Bow". Now, enemy is on us. What could I do?

This man, William Wallace was at danger. Since the Long Bow was used in England, the Scottish warriors in Falkirk was about to collapse. He was thinking of way to get out of this dilemma. (Surrender? No. Absolutely no. We still have our will. We can't surrender. Then, what? What can I do? Maybe I can seek for help of France? I hope so, but I think that is a tough choice. Hmmm..........)

There was a zapping sound, and then this mysterious man with mysterious clothes appeared from somewhere.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm here for some 'Buisiness-talk.' " This man opened his mouth to speak.

"Wha...Who the hell are you?! And how did you get here!?" Wallace just roared, holding his sword.

"Just chill. Let me say that are YOU interested on hiring some mercenary?" Mysterious man said.

"MERCENARY?! What Mercenary!?"

"This is not ordinary mercenary. It is the mercenary from far future. I'm here because you will LOSE this war because there is traitor."

"Traitor?! Are you man from England!?"

"Yes & No. But I'll tell you this sequel if you hire our mercenary. Don't worry! You are the first customer of us! So, it is 80% OFF!"

"Hmmm........"

I know I should not believe this man. It sounds really fishy. But, I think this is the only chance. What can I do?

"OK. How much is it?"

"This is first time, so if you can prepare the gold that is size of this needle."

As he said, he handed the needle of darts.

"Hmmmm, this weight of gold........ Alright. I'll hire it. So, tell me the name of traitor!"

"(sigh...) It is John de Menteith of Dumbairton. *Snap!*"

As he snapped the finger, this ICBM with hydrogen bomb just came out.

".......How do I use this?"

"Press this red square, then it will fly to English capital. It will make HUGE explosion. Now, enjoy your war!"

As this bizarre man said so, with a zapping noise, it disappear.

"Sigh..." *Press*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while in Oxford


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me how we won in the Scotland so far." Said Edward I. Asking to his servant.

"Well sir, we're winning in Falkirk. It is because of the Longbow, sir."

"That's good! Hah Hah Hah Ha"

Before he could even finish open the mouth, there was mysterious explosion just attacked England.

"aAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Hot! It is burning! Oh, lord! Way too hooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The city is melting. The skin is burning, the meat and intestines spread everywhere. It was total chaos. In fact, most of the England was like this. Most of men thought this was punishment on England, BUT that guy.

"................................" This man, Wallace was frightened. He'd never imagined that it melted the whole England, to make lots of innocent to burned to death. He was really guilty. Historian says that he didn't had any dinner for the day with full of guilt.
Another historian says that from that day, his face turned for at least 30 years older. He did never imagined in his life that he did massacre. Even though that Wallace only knew that. By the next week, the English men retreat with tears on its face. Scottish just won this battle. But William was really depressed in his face. The Scotland finally gain its independence, but William is dead after a Year later of his reign.

To be continued.
© Copyright 2017 Studio Sapmi (sapmi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125702-Time-Mercenariescom