*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126893-Murderous-impulse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #2126893
Torture and death
It was a warm summer night not a cloud in the sky and a full moon shining down like a spot light. A man walks into a rough alley not a worry in his mind at all, whistling a tune to himself with his hands in his pockets. He was a single medium built man of 25 walking from the store down the street. As he's walking he begins to hear faint foot steps behind him but doesn't think much of it. As he continues to hear the foot steps he starts to walk faster. The faster he walks he notices the foot steps behind him also go faster. He turns around to see who it is but there's no one there, turns back around and is knocked out and grabbed by a hooded figure. When he comes to he's in a dimly lit room chained to a wall and begins to scream for help. After 10 minutes of screaming for help he realizes he's alone and secluded. A door opens and the hooded figure approaches him, the man asks the hooded figure " who are you, why did you grab me, what do u want". The hooded figure remains silent reaches into his cloak and reveals a knife. As the man starts to panic he begins to scream and cry repeating the same questions he asked prior only to add please don't kill me. The hooded figure begins cutting off the man's clothes to the point where the man is completely nude. As the man begins to beg for his life the hooded figure starts to make shallow cuts in the man's chest. As fifteen minutes go by the man passes out from pain and shock. The hooded figure pours a bucket of water on the man waking him up. The hooded figure takes a scolding hot metal rod and presses it against the man's genitals. After several days of torture barely alive the man struggles to tell the hooded figure " whatever it is your going to do to me just go ahead and get it over with". The hooded figure takes the knife and jabs it into the man's stomach and holds it there removes his hood revealing a man of 30 wirh cold dark eyes and giving a twisted smile. As the the man remains holding the knife within his victim, he stares directly into his victims eyes as he slowely gives off his last gasp of air and dies.
© Copyright 2017 dark romance (gothiclove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126893-Murderous-impulse