*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128705-Bicorne-Blues
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #2128705
A computer instructor goes missing in an unusual way.
"Well, fuck you too!" Dan shouted, as he slammed down the phone. He picked up a picture of his wife, and threw it into the garbage. He leaned back in his chair, and sighed, as he heard the glass shatter. "Is it my fault that she's such a bitch?" he muttered to himself.
"Dan, where are you hiding?" Lily inquired, as she entered the training room. She noticed that the door to his office was slightly open. "Dan?!"
When she got no response, she stepped into his office. Lily screamed as she found him sprawled on the floor. His body was torn to pieces, and appeared to be covered in claw marks.
"It seems like he was attacked by some kind of animal," the cop who arrived on the scene, remarked.
"Wait a minute," the security guard replied, "I've seen this before. Let me take a closer look."
The cop reluctantly agreed. "Just don't touch anything."
"Ah-hah, judging by the broken portrait of his wife, and the severity of the claw marks, I'd say that he was killed by a Bicorne, a plump panther wife a human face, that devours husbands whose wives nag them."
© Copyright 2017 Madame Hellshadow (dungeonwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2128705-Bicorne-Blues