*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129019-REMEMBER-HOLLY-JACKSON-CHAPTER-FIVE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Mystery · #2129019
Melody and Tyler sleep together, while a fraternity brother is killed.
Chapter Five

Melody left the party early with Tyler and went back to the dorm room, while Megan stayed with Caleb and Jake. She turned to him and looked deeply into his green eyes. "Thanks, for walking me back," she said.

Tyler smiled. "No problem," he replied. He leant down and kissed her passionately on the lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked. "I really don't want to be alone right now."

He nodded, and then followed her inside and closed the door behind them. Tyler joined her on the single bed.

They looked at each other and then began kissing passionately falling back on the bed. Their hands ran up and down their bodies. Melody suddenly sat up when her mind couldn't take her mind off the note and the piece of human dark hair in the envelope. It sent shivers down her spine just thinking about it.

"Who do you think is doing this to us?" she asked him with concern.

Tyler sat up and shook his head. "Mel, I really don't know. Let's do something to take our minds off it and talk about it tomorrow," he replied. He leant forward and kissed her.

Melody and Tyler began kissing passionately taking each other's clothes off. They got inside the warm duvet and he began kissing her tenderly over the base of her throat, then down the valley between her breasts, and then down her flat stomach to her womanhood; which made her moan out, pleasurably. Soon they were making passionate love making the bed creak.


The frat party was still in full swing when Caleb's British cousin, Bella, arrived. She wore a sexy, black, round neck dress that showed off every curve of her slim body. Her long, black hair was down and shiny looking. Bella glanced around the heaving fraternity house looking for her cousin and his friends. Her piercing blue eyes fell upon one of Caleb's friends called Jake up on the table dancing with a topless girl. She waded through the crowd until she got to the table.

"Hi, Jake," she said up to him.

Jake turned her way and smiled. "Hi, yourself," he said. "Where've you been?"

Bella grinned up at him. "Around. Wanna get out of here?" her voice raised.

"Sure," he turned to the topless girl. "Sorry." Jake jumped down and smiled at her when his and Bella's bodies were almost touching and their lips. "Hi, again."

"Hi," she replied. Bella quickly kissed him on the lips much to his surprise and delight. "Have you seen my cousin?"

"Over there," Jake turned to the right and pointed towards Caleb and Megan kissing passionately in the corner.

"Let's go," she said. She led the way through the crowd and out of the house. "Sorry about that, but I can't think with so much noise going on."

He laughed. He walked alongside her as they walked along the lake, and then sat down beside her when they had moved away from the party.

Bella stretched out her long legs on the sand. "So, what's been going on here then?" she asked, curiously.

"Well, something really weird is happening with my friends. Megan received a dead rat as a gift, and Melody got a blood stained letter and a bit of human hair from someone."

Her blue eyes widened in complete shock. "Oh, my! Do you know who might've sent them?" she asked.

Jake shook his head. "Well, kinda," he replied.

"Kinda?" Bella raised a quizzical eyebrow, as a gentle breeze came and blew through her hair.

"It's a long story."

"I've got time."

He looked at her beautiful face and smiled. "Another time," he told her.

"It's fine. Whenever you're ready," she answered back.

Jake leant forward and kissed her and she responded with her lips.

Suddenly, there was a loud, blood-curdling scream coming from the frat house that grabbed their attention. They ran back to the house where Caleb and Megan were with everyone else, who have gathered around as a fraternity brother lay dead on the ground in front of them with blood coming out from his head. They gasped in shock horror.

"What happened?" Jake asked Caleb and Megan, as he and Bella stepped up beside them.

A police car pulled up and an ambulance with the sirens on.

"The guy jumped from the window of the house," Caleb told him.

"Suicide?" Bella asked.

"Maybe murder," he replied, turning to her.

She gasped, they all watched as the police and paramedics tended to the victim.

Had the fraternity brother committed suicide? Or had he been deliberately murdered on purpose by someone?




© Copyright 2017 Beebeeb (bronteb82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129019-REMEMBER-HOLLY-JACKSON-CHAPTER-FIVE