*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129440-Demons-Within-Me
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #2129440
Demons Within Me' is something I wanted to share to being able to experience , inner self.
Feeling the edge of the night. No longer being able to fall into slumber nor awaken to the blue hues the sky exhibits. Only to be witnessed by afar never up close. Dreading the days as they go by like life seeking vengeance against me.On my knees waiting a day to be free of pain streaming out like a river with nothing holding me back. Breaking this tie with the unknown within me and laying out in the deep blue sky. Hidden within , far too long the culprits of my past responsible for who I am and what I stand for. Laying here stuck. Letting life past by like a train on a unknown destination travelling till it runs out of fuel. There’s only so much my body could take before my source of fuel would start to run out and I was left in this isolated place. Enclosed by the gloomy forest with the branches sticking out like the force of nature had sensed my presence. So dark was my reach even my mind began to go crazy. Facing this inevitable place facefront. So heavily bounded by the position I was in not knowing where to go in this forsaken darkness. Voices of known were heard with each step I took and all seemingly were drawn to me. The presence of the unknown became known and behind the smokiness of the dark storm clouds were the Demons which hid within me.

- akhiiahmadd
© Copyright 2017 akhiiahmadd (akhiiahmadd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129440-Demons-Within-Me