*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130050-JosePineiro-22-Yrs-Exp-in-Aerospace-Engg
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2130050
Jose Pineiro - A Georgia-based professional having 20 yrs of exp as Aeronautical Engineer.
Jose Pineiro is a Georgia-based professional having more than two decades of experience as an Aeronautical Engineer. He has been associated with one of the top aerospace firms and is currently working as a Senior Aeronautical Engineer. He primarily focuses on design and development of airborne vehicles that carry people as well as loads from one place to another. Jose also has good experience in developing and designing combat fighter jets and missile technology that is used by the military.

Apart from this, he also possesses good knowledge of Aeronautical Engineering that makes him more reliable and efficient towards his work. Jose Pineiro oversees all the prototype assembly processes like installation of instrument panels, engines, hydraulics, and more. Other than these professional traits, his other skills include-

- Strong Mathematical & Analytical skills

- Creative and Innovative Thinking

- Project and Time Management

- Strong awareness of safety issues

- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines

Jose Pineiro has hands on experience in the field of propulsion mechanism, flight simulator, support equipment, and communication system. His responsibility includes analyzing of project request & proposals and engineering data to determine feasibility, cost and production time of the aerospace product. He formulates mathematical models of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, and modify design according to the engineering requirements. In addition to this, he also creates technical reports and other documentations, such as handbook and bulletin that can be used by other engineering staff, management, and learners.

Jose Pineiro works in a challenging environment where he needs to implement advance technology in order to produce the best design. He is responsible for checking and reviewing the final product in order to detect any functioning or hardware issues. He also provides guidelines and suggestion to his staff in order to work in a more effective manner. He has participated in many projects and was also involved in various research activities.

Jose has the ability to perform a wide variety of engineering tasks including designing, constructing, testing aircraft, missile, and spacecraft. He also conducts applied and basic research to evaluate adaptability of material and equipment in aircraft manufacturing.
© Copyright 2017 simonjude12 (simonjude12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130050-JosePineiro-22-Yrs-Exp-in-Aerospace-Engg