*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130407-Monday-August-07-2017
by Islam
Rated: E · Documentary · Other · #2130407
dialogue on paper
Dear Allah,
My success is only through you. Please forgive me for all of my sins. Please help me to be good to you. Ilaahayow, help me against my racing thoughts. I don't want to go fast because haste is from the devil. Please help me to not overanalyze everything and to have good thoughts of others. Please help me to concentrate on my responsibilities. Wax fiican ayaan kaa maleynaayaa.
You are ONE in worship, Muhammad is your messenger.
I am poor, you are rich. I am weak and you are strong. You are forgiving and kind.

Illahayow, thank you so much for everything:
My apartment complex
My husband
My children
My family
My deceased mommy ( ya Allah help me and my siblings to be with her in Jannah...amin)
My mom's sister and her family
My big brother
My half siblings
My CLOSE friends X and Y and Z

Ilaahayow, I hope to clean my house today and do my girls hair. I hope to do Quran with my big brother and my husband today. I hope to go back to recording tafseer in Somali and English and send it to my family watssapp group.

I am weak ya Allah. I want to have small goals each day and inshaAllah, I will be successful.

Allahuma Rahmataka arjoo, falaa takilnii ila nafsee tarfata 'eyn.

Sincerely,
Your female servant


© Copyright 2017 Islam (themercifulone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130407-Monday-August-07-2017