*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131497-xXEllieVoreGodXx
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2131497
Ellie is a BBW streamer who has a fetish for vore.
Ellie opened her fridge starting into the blank and empty spaces. She had just gone shopping for food a few days ago and was already out of food. Her stomach gurgled and groaned as it ached for sustenance. Figuring that staring into her fridge wasn't going to solve her belly not being filled Ellie decided to once again order in. She knew it wasn't good for her to keep eating takeout but she didn't want to go anywhere.

Her way of thinking was that she's already a big girl, a little more wouldn't hurt. Although she was somewhat conscious of her weight, Ellie never gave it much thought as she liked who she was and how she looked. Last time she weighed herself Ellie was sitting at just over four-hundred and fifty pounds. Most people would call that unhealthy and obese weight but she loved it. Being big meant that she had the freedom to eat what she wanted and when she wanted.

After she ordered a few pizzas from down the street she decided to pass the time with some streaming of a new game she was playing called Escape the Giant. It was a small fan made game someone uploaded onto her stream. She was curious to know who it came from but all the tag said was Temple. Assuming that was the person's gamertag she opened the game and began playing.

Gorging on burgers and fries, or eating a few pizzas while she was online just gave her more to love. She didn't have a boyfriend but that didn't matter to her. She was a gamer at heart and loved to express herself online. Going on to forums and writing about being a powerful giantess while shoving handfuls of people down her massive destructive gullet.

It shook Ellie to her core whenever she had the chance to devour someone during any role-playing. She would secretly masturbate while writing about digesting mass quantities of people while also shoving food down her maw. She absolutely loved being a giantess online. Her gamertag being xXEllie_VoreGodXx and she had quite a few followers online.

Many people watched her stream with her face always hidden, that was her secret identity. She had seen streamers that got views by showing their massive breasts but Ellie had a secret weapon, her enormous belly. With her camera right up front so her fans could see her gurgling stomach she had ten times as many followers as any other “Boob streamer” she knew. She enjoyed the idea of people seeing her as nothing but a belly when she was streaming.

An hour passed by quickly as Ellie waited for her four pizzas to arrive. Her stomach making all the more fuss over not having any food to digest. As she was playing this new game going about and eating small pixelated men and women a golden light flashed for a second in Elli's room. Wondering what just happened she turned around and saw a delivery car outside in her driveway. Thinking the light must have been from his headlights she put the thought aside. When she stood up from her chair her stomach seemed especially upset. Her brow was swearing more than usual and she felt her heart racing also more than usual. Making it to the door she opened it to reveal a tall and skinny delivery boy maybe in his twenties probably later though. She asked the guy how much she owed and handed him the cash. He noticed she didn't look well and asked if she was ok. Thinking it might be a good idea to have someone around until this spell passed she invited him in. he took a seat on the couch and she sat in her usual chair eyeing the stack of pizzas he had brought.

Unbearable hunger seeped into Ellie as she reached for her food with almost a fetal look in her eyes. The delivery guy saw her going for the food and asked “miss should you be eating right now, you don't look well” He made the mistake of walking up and taking the pizza from the hungry BBW. When he took the food she reached out with a violent roar and swallowed the plate of pizza whole, along with the man's arm.

Talking a second to realize what had happened the delivery man let out a high pitched shriek. His whole arm was now inside of Ellie. Neither of them knew what to do next so Ellie did what felt natural to her. She widened her mouth beyond what she could even imagine was possible and swallowed the poor buy's head along with his other arm. The vibrations from his screams felt good on the back of her throat. Using gravity as her friend now it was easier to swallow his skinny shoulders with easy. As she got to his waist she quickly stripped him of his pants and underwear and took his surprisingly stiff cock into her hand and began to slowly stroke it. She was taking her time now, she knew he was her food and wanted to play with it.

Jason didn't know what was going on. He was worried about this stranger and he had gone from a helping hand to a meal in a matter of minutes. He was unable to do anything but scream and hope someone heard his plight.

His vision was a blur with the humid air and saliva coating his entire face. He wasn't able to move his arms as they were with him in her slimy throat. He could feel he was about halfway down when he felt his pants begin to be ripped from his legs. He felt her then begin to fondle and stroke his hard penis. For some reason he felt embarrassed given his current situation but he couldn't help it He hadn't been with a lot of women and Ellie was more than all of his previous ones put together.

After bringing her food to orgasm Ellie licked his cum from her hand to add to his flavor some then began to swallow more of him. Jason could feel his head reach an opening and feared the worst. He could hear Gurgles and Hisses from her acids. His entire body eventually was dumped into her bloated tummy and forced to curl up into a ball.

Ellie practically fell out of her trying to sit up. She wasn't used to having this much weight added to her already incredible belly. Her room was filled with the sounds of her gullet beginning to go to work on poor Jack, or whatever his name was it didn't matter, he was food now. Meant to melt away in her stomach and give her more folds to rub and for her viewers to enjoy.
© Copyright 2017 BubbaGhost (jojobagins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131497-xXEllieVoreGodXx