*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131663-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-2
by cheese
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2131663
Jamie has woken up in the body of his friend Angela, in her room, Having no clue Why?
Standing there looking back at Yourself, Angie's self, mouth open and in shock you have no clue what has happened. "Maybe this is some kind of dream? Yeah this is just a dream, this doesn't make sense otherwise." You sigh heavily and notice how the weight on your chest bounces a little. You look down at your breasts cradled together in your little pink tank top, clearly able to see your nipples through the tight fabric. "What the fuck! Why do I have tits in this dream, and why am I in Angie's body??......Hum...well...if this is just a dream then..." you open up the front of her tank top and peer down at her breasts...and just stare at them for a good 10 seconds. "Angie's tits! Her boobs, dream or not are right here in front of my eyes. Like the wtf dude?" You proclaim, taken aback by the fact that your voice is as high pitched as it is. "woah...woah shit...I even sound like her." Weirded out a bit by this you stare more intensely at your reflection.
"Hi i'm angie nice to meet you." smiling back at your reflection as you goof a bit.
"I'm Angie and I have some nice tits!" Laughing a little at what you could make Angie say. You smirk a little as a thought comes into your head
"Would you like to see them? I'll show you my tits if you want me to Jamie." You smile strongly as you grab the bottom of your tank top and with one fluent motion you pull it all the way up exposing Angie's breasts and flashing yourself. You giggle as you stand there with a proud look on your face, exposing Angie's tits, your tits for the time being. Looking back at yourself in the mirror you continue to hold up your tank top and begin to sway back and forth moving your boobs around, and begin to jump up and down watching your boobs jiggle. "God this is the best dream ever! I can make her do or say just about anything right now." A more devious smile slowly grins across your face as you loudly proclaim "COCKS! My name is Angela Gadman and I really love Cocks." You love the way her voice sounds when she says cocks, so you make her say it again. "I really love cocks, especially Jamie's massive cock!"
Continuing to grin and expose her tits you laugh and say "I want Jamie's huge cock inside me, to penetrate me soo fucking goddamn hard, to cum all over me! I want it so bad...I'm willing to do just about anything (cradling your boobs together)...to get it..." You smile back, but you then remember something you've been too distracted to notice...You no longer have yourself a cock...
© Copyright 2017 cheese (commcody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131663-Double-dip-The-body-swap-story-Part-2