*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132055-Giantess-summer--chapter-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2132055
Chapter two :Summers rampage
Chapter two: Summer’s Rampage

Ethen looking for his escape off his giant captor he runs to the edge of Summers stomach in search of an escape.The fall is too steep to jump Ethen decides it better to walk toward Summers unboob where her shirt was rolled up.walking up her stomach he quietly walks towards her shirt his feet being sucked in by Summers belly.Walking around Summers belly button Ethen makes his way up.Just as Ethen touches summer shirt he suddenly hears a loud BOOM! Some people surrounding summer in tanks,helicopters,and jeeps Summer slowly rising gives enough time to grab onto the first piece of fabric he can hold onto not to fall down.Although lucky not to fall Ethen was grabbing onto summer under boob and as she stands fully up her breast swing forward pinning him down not wanting to move due to the certainty he had that summer would feel it and punish him he hangs there still.

Summer annoyed she was attacked in her sleep she turns her attention to the general leading the attack. Bending down summer picks up the general by his overcoat.”So you think I'm a monster or something well maybe I should start acting like the monster you're so scared of you'd shoot at it”Summer says to the general.Then turning to the small town summer with a large grin smashes through the blockade and heads toward town.Going into the city the people scream and run as the gigantic summer stomps through smashing buildings and killing anyone in her way.The general still in her hand breaks out his pistol and begins shooting at summer to only have his bullets bounce off her face. Annoyed summer picks the general up to her face “man you sure are a stinker” say summer giving her an idea shoving the general halfway up her giantess ass.With that summer wanting to finish the pest off she jumps into the air slamming down crushing the general. Taking the dead general and flinging him off into the distance.

Still with a point to prove she returns to smashing and stomping the town. Summer moves over into the town square and sits down trapping 8 people in her legs sitting on a couple below her ass. Summer looking at the scarred people begins to laugh. “Hmm now let me think on what to do with you little mortals”Summers says with a chuckle. Then getting an idea begins to talk “ ok here's the rules I'll stand up and you'll climb first to get to my head gets a prize those who fall or try to escape will be trampled by my gorgeous feet.” Summer says giggling to herself.the people around couldn't believe what they heard summer stood up and shouted begin. The 8 people stood there not moving till one decided to run for it. Summer annoyed lifted her foot and with a loud BOOM and a smoke cloud he was gone.with that summer stood still again and shouted GO!the 7 people started running and up they went starting the climb.as they reached her belly with no trouble really summer decided to shake things up by well shaking her body taking her phone out and playing music she began to dance.

The people were flung off one by one falling and being crushed by Summers shoes.one person had the idea of hiding in her pocket staying safe and anther grapes on harder staying on like some sort of intense bull ride and the last one still alive was hanging by a thread the only reason surging is couse his shoe got stuck on a string from her shirt. With three left they knew they had to hurry the pocket guy not wanting to move stood still while the The clinging one begin the slow climb one hand at a time while the third struggles to break his leg free. Still dancing Summers arms move quickly swinging directly on the path of the guy climbing sending him flying straight down getting imminently tramples by the giant girl. The guy in the pocket still not moving begins getting dizzy falling out by his own nausea falling out and getting stepped on. The guy with his shoe stuck gets free and continues to climb the dancing summer.climbing all the way up. After a while he reaches the top hitting her head to get the attention of his accomplishment. Summer feeling him turns her music off and grabs him. The guy proud of himself if he was now free to go. Summer laughing says “i said I'd reward you never said you'll live though. Your reward is to become apart of me” she says opening her mouth and placing the guy on her tongue.
She swallows him in one big gulp as she wanders off into the town to torture even more.

Meanwhile Beth and morty head towards the park morty thought summer would go.they arrive to witness the giant area summer destroyed. Smoke and debris everywhere they hear a man cry out. It's one of the general men trapped under one of the jeeps “citizens run a giant girl came here and she's on a warpath.”coughing up blood and bleeding out.beth looking impressed “now that's a girl who doesn't need any help”morty looks at his mom disappointed tells her to keeps going. So morty and Beth go into there car with their device and speed off following Summers giant footsteps.

Summer in the meantime is having a crushing the tiny people around her. Summer slowly heading towards the big city crushing cars as she passes by. The local police force taking shots at her only to have their bullets bounce of summer annoyed grabs them by the hand full and begins chowing down. As she reaches the city she squeezes by the skyscrapers stepping on the little people around her. Just as she was about to start her second rampage a loud voice called out to her. It was morty on top Beth's car with a megaphone . “Summer what are you doing you you have to stop this summer”.
Summer walks towards their car picking it up. “And what are you going to do to stop me” Summer says with a smirk. Morty scard not having a plan stammers mean while Beth in the trunk opens up and starts up the device again. Not knowing how it works she sets it to rebuts size hoping it would work. Blasting summer with the beam she drops the car as summer starts to grow even larger.Beth and morty watching in dismay step on it to escape the blast radiance as the skyscrapers around her break due to summer growing. As she stops growing the city watches in terror as the towing giantess stands taller than the any in the area skyscraper over 600 feet tall.


End of chapter two
© Copyright 2017 Guyferri (gottagetfeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2132055-Giantess-summer--chapter-two