*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134061-The-Hole
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2134061
HI! I love writing scary stories :)
"Willow! Willow! Will you play hide and seek with me? Please?" Willow sighed. Annoying little Marie. "Fine." she said reluctantly. "I will." Marie clapped her hands in delight. "I count first!" she claimed. "All right. I'll go hide. I ran into bedroom and hid in between our dresser and our bunk. I just couldn't take playing hide and seek at my age. But don't get me wrong. This always happens. I'm not trying to show too much suspiscion, but I could feel something in the ground. Something that was........sucking me. Then, I fled out of our room and downstairs, all the way to the kitchen where Mom was cooking special chicken. "What's the matter, scare-dy cat?" I looked behind me and saw Marie. "I haven't even stopped counting yet ." She poked me. "So....you want to count now? Seriously, I'm worried about you. wait, was it that swirly hole that's between the dresser and the bunk?" I nodded thankfully. Oh yeah, I saw that yesterday. That was scary. I'm telling you something's coming."

The bright sun flooded the window. That was all a dream. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. I took a nice, warm shower so the fear of my dream would vanish. Then I changed into comfortable clothes and ran downstairs. Part of my dream had been true.I had a little sister named Marie, and Mom had said that she would be cooking special chicken tonight. But Marie was older, and she didn't ask for hide and seek anymore now. She was nine years old. So what could this dream mean? I ran back upstairs to the spot where the hole had been. And there, it was written in messy black pen, "SHES MINE"
© Copyright 2017 Ruby (123writing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134061-The-Hole